• Published 28th Mar 2018
  • 730 Views, 3 Comments

A Better Fall Formal - Flameboy



Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst go to Canterlot High for the Fall Formal.

  • ...
14
 3
 730

Fall Formal

Ok, back to the outfits for the Extreme Squad.

Iron Will was wearing black pants and a black jacket and a white tux.

The others worn the same things.

Belcher, however, was wearing the same dress like the other girls. It was colored a light shade of green (or yellow green), even her long evening gloves were green. Well, the gloves were really colored a darker shade of green, even her thigh highs were colored green, dark green of course. She was wearing a black belt with a yellow belt buckle. There were no arm straps for her dress. She worn a yellow choker.

She was also wearing a pink wristband with a red corsage on her left wrist while she worn another one on her right. The one on the right was just a pink wristband with no corsage.

Everydragon doesn't wear shoes of course.

#5 is Smolder.

Like Fizzlepop Berrytwist and Belcher, Smolder wears a bright red evening dress that showed her left leg. She was also wearing bright red thigh high socks, and bright red evening gloves.

Since we know that Smolder's dress color is bright red, I will just type in red only. -FLAMEBOY

She had a red choker with three emeralds on the right, left, and front side. This dress also covers her panties and bra, which of course are part of her pajamas. Even with a red tailsock. The tailsock is also used for her pajamas. She also has one golden yellow wristband on each arm. They were on her wrists, of course.

Creature Number 6: Clump the dragon.

I know I said that the others were like Iron Will, but, what the heck, let's go with their attires.

Clump was wearing a full on purple jacket with a red vest and Light blue tux. He also had black pants. He also worn a black bowler hat.

Grubber worn what Spike worn when he was at Shining Armor's wedding. No top hat.

He wears pants with his suit.

Now Number 13, is Silverstream.

She was wearing what the others were wearing, of course. But this time, she was wearing a golden yellow-and-orange evening dress. More on the yellow side and less on the orange side. And her dress, only shows her right leg actually. Well, her right backhoof, mostly. Her claws were covered in yellow-orange evening gloves that, yes, are very long. Since Silverstream is part "pony", she has slippers that are fully colored orange. Dark Orange to be precise. Her choker was colored golden yellow, and was wearing a necklace that was tied around a piece of the Pearl of Transformation.


Yona's turn!

Yona didn't actually wear a dress like the others were wearing, but had a dress on, none the less. With her robes off, she was wearing a white evening dress, but with no gloves at all. She was wearing a light brown belt that had her robes and other essentials. That was all for Yona.

I will get to the rest later on in the next chapter.

Actually, this will be the last chapter for this story, until part 2 of this story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment