• Published 28th Mar 2018
  • 732 Views, 3 Comments

A Better Fall Formal - Flameboy



Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst go to Canterlot High for the Fall Formal.

  • ...
14
 3
 732

Before the Fall Formal Part 2

"Don't worry, Barry, she will give us the signal," Spike said to Barry while he was on Ember's right side. Barry was on her left side. "Well, actually, she probably forgot about you and actually said that she would send the signal to me, for me and Ember only. As well you, of course, Barry."

"So, let me get this straight: Twilight said that only you, Ember, and Barry, could go?To this "Fall Formal," without us knowing?" Garble questioned as he used his right hand and quoted the words "Fall" and "Formal" while his fingers twice.

"Well Garble, why do you think I told you to meet me and Ember at the portal while bringing the rest of our squad?" Spike, the leader of the Extreme Squad, questioned his brother.

"*Points to the ceiling*...*right index finger bending down*...*puts his finger on his chin* Huh, that would explain it, like why we're all here, of course," Garble said with his right finger on his chin still, and his left hand gesturing to the others on his left by starting at the word "why."

"Exactly. I also had Discord enchant these necklaces. So that way we can take them off and become our normal selves once again," he said as he held his with his right palm.

Ok, before we go on with the story, I have to tell you guys that I forgotten about putting Garble's attire after his lines. So, I will go over him as well as the others in an orderly fashion. I mean, 'cuz I can't pronounce some words correctly if an s sound comes after a th sound. Especially with g, b, c that sounds like an s, sh, or f or ph. Don't judge me, it is really hard to say some words. -FLAMEBOY.

We already know that Spike, Discord, and Storm, are already filed with their attire.
So, let's start off, with Garble.

Garble was wearing a black jacket like his brother. He worn black pants like his brother. Wearing a black hat like his brother. We know that Garble has a sail for a mane, but I realized that maybe its only for swimming or to keep cool. So, like Spike, he has his orange mane tied into a ponytail. He worn a white tux with a yellow vest.

No.2: Fume, or Spear.

Fume was wearing a bright red shirt, short black fingerless gloves, and orange pants along with a green fedora. He also worn a grey (Light grey) jacket.

#3 is Fizzlepop Berrytwist.

Fizzlepop Berrytwist, just like Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie and Ember, she also worn a black evening dress. But on her left backhoof, was a normal yet darker shade of gray colored thigh high, with a yellow Lightning Bolt. The bolt was going down to the right and then went down to the left a little, and stopped when it reached the front of her leg. Same goes with her right leg, but was covered inside the dress. She was wearing extra long black evening gloves that reached her armpits. She had a yellow belt with a red rose on the left side of the waist part. She worn black slippers. She worn a choker with a yellow Lightning Bolt that looks like Rainbow's. The choker was not tight. She also had a yellow Lightning Bolt earring on the bottom of her left ear.

She was also Storm's girlfriend, even after she got to know him better.