• Published 28th Mar 2018
  • 730 Views, 3 Comments

A Better Fall Formal - Flameboy



Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst go to Canterlot High for the Fall Formal.

  • ...
14
 3
 730

Before the Fall Formal Part 1

"Wow, Princess Twilight, you look amazing," Scitwi said.

"Thanks. And the same goes for you and your friends," Twilight Sparkle said as she acknowledges her and points to her counterpart and her counterpart's friends. Rarity, loving how her friend from Equestria is dressed with grace; however, sees something behind the princess of friendship.

" Princess Twilight, even though you are dressed with grace, but, if I may ask, who are these boys? Human Rarity questions with her left finger pointing at four boys. "They simply look handsome and divine," she said as she puts her right hand on her heart.

"Oh, those guys?" Twilight says with her left thumb pointing behind her as well as her head turning to the left. She was pointing at Jonathan Claw, who was on Michael Bakar's right and Rey's left side. Luke was on Rey's right side. Then, she turned to the right to her Canterlot high school friends. "That's Jonathan Claw," she said as she showed her the palm of her left hand. Jonathan Claw also pulled his right hand up to to say hi without waving it. "Michael Bakar," she continued and MB put his left hand on his forehead and took it off to salute the girls. "Saivon Rey," she said once again and the boy with the hairline stood up in the same position, and moved his head up once. He moved it up and back down with a smirk on the left side of his mouth. "And Luke Reese," she said finally.

"Hello. Oh! My last name is like Reese's Puffs," Luke said as he put his left hand on the right side of his face.

"Oh my, what lovely names you four have," Human Rarity said as she held her chin with her left hand. And was using her right hand to hold her left elbow.

"Thanks,-" JC said and then stood still, yet bent his back. "-Miss Rarity," he finished as he pulled his right arm to his left side and his left arm out. Like straight out into a bow. Next, he still bowed but lifted his head. "And I must say that dress really suits you," he said with his right eyebrow up.

"Ooh, such a gentleman you are, as well as being a charmer," Rarity said with her hand now off her chin and hovering over her lips. As well as a wave from her left hand, too after saying "charmer." Her right hand still holding her elbow, of course. "And judging by how you know my name, it seems that Twilight has told you a lot about us, I presume?" Rarity said as she pointed at the boy with her left finger.

"Well, I had to tell him of me and Spike's adventures in this world," Twilight said as she held her left hand out. Her right arm hanging down on her right side, of course.

Then, the princess looks from Rarity to her counterpart, to Starlight, and finally to Sunset Shimmer.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Where is Spike? I thought you were bringing him over, too?" She says as she put her left hand on her hip. Her right finger on her chin.

"Oh, I was, but I told him to wait until we got through the portal. Then, he and Ember will come through when I tell him to. But I don't have anything to write on to send to him," she said as she put her right hand on her left upper arm. And looks down to her left. Then, she shot her head back up with her mouth in the form of an o. "Sunset, do you still have that book that looks like mine back in Equestria?" Twilight started asking with her right finger.

"Yes, because I always carry it with me to anywhere I go," she said with her left finger pointing up in the air. Next, Sunset turned to her right and moved her left leg and then her right and went back to the stairs. She made it to the stairs, unzipped her bookbag from the right to the left with hand. Grabbed the book with her right hand, turned to the left side of her, and went back to the others. When she reached her friend/teacher, she opened it up. She held the book with her right hand under it and opened it with her left finger and skipped a few pages. After skimming through the pages, Sunset found a blank page and gave it to Twilight with right her hand.

Rarity, with her right hand, gave Twilight a dark blue pen, while her left hand was on her hip. Twilight, holding the book with her left hand, reached out and took Rarity's pen and started to write. Camera view on her right hand as she went from top to bottom. Right and up as she curved to the left and made a D.


Back in Equestria...

"Spike, how much longer are we going to wait until Twilight gives us the symbol?" Barry asked. He was wearing white pants with golden chain a golden five-pointed star danglin outside the left pocket. His white jacket had a red rose on the left side. Under his jacket was a dark blue vest and under that a green tuxedo shirt. "You know that Trixie would be upset with me if I didn't get to dance with her."