• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

Team Lightyear

"Well Lightyear, you saved the universe again" Scribbula said smiling.

"It wasn't just me mam, The Serenader almost won, in fact, he would have, except I had backup." Lost responded.

"No shit you had backup Lost" PR said.

"I'm glad I could work with you to stop that Serene freak." Keyframe said.

"Because everyone needs backup, shitloads of it." Nina responded.

"It's in the manual, Section Six, Subsection Gama" Cameron said happily.

"Alright guys, cut out the friendship lessons here." Lost told them.

"So Lost, who's going to be your partner?" Scribbula asked.

"I think I made my decision Commander." Lost responded

At a coorination, everyone at Equestrian Command shows up to see. Scribbula gives Lost and Nina both medals as she flings back her hair. PR skids up to the stage as he salutes. Scribbula gives him a medal as he kisses her.

"I'm already taken ya fuck" Scribbula told PR.

"I'm a silly little shit, aren't I~" PR whispered into Scribbula's ear. Cameron giddily runs up as she gives him a medal too as Keyframe walks towards her and solutes as she gives Key one as well.

"Team Lightyear, reporting for duty!" Lost announces as everybody applauses. Lost and Nina press their wing buttons and fly as PR immediadely opens them and flies off with the others as Key joins the flight.

"So Cool!" Cameron excidedly says as he presses his wing button and flies off.

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Team Lightyear said in unison as they flew into another adventure.

The End

Comments ( 5 )

Way a go Comedy Sketch this story was awesome I hope Lost likes this. We need a reading on this hilarious parody which might take awhile given how long the story is I love the casting choices you made to the cast. I gotta say the grammar was pretty good don't see any mistakes this was well done this captured the original movie quite well I haven't watched it in a long time but this parody was still amazing.

8717129
Thanks man, Lost would defiantly love this. Also, this actually was a team effort thanks to my mighty-morphenomenal pal on Twitter Cameron Smith. He and I made the idea back in January 2017 and it has successfully been published rn. I'd love to see this reading made and I think it will be amazing. :)

8717198
Well then congrats you two this story made my day. The question is how will we get this read because this is gonna require quite a few voice actors and it would be best if the actual mlp youtubers play themselves since they're in the story playing the roles which is gonna be really tough to do considering how busy they are and this is a multi-chapter story that clocks in at the 15k word mark so it might be awhile.

8717213
Hopefully this will be made, because the struggle is most defidently real rn, but thanks for the comments and this may be tough. But I'm hoping soon, this will become real.

8717221
I hope it becomes real as well this has a bit of a better chance to being real than my project which also has the fic readers in it but it's a much longer story and darker, not to mention it has around 15 mlp youtubers in it and a few them haven't really been seen in a long time.

Login or register to comment