• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

Main Titles/New Video

"VHS, This is Beta, We Got The Package, now We're Coming Home!" a voice replied to the walkie talkie at the living room countertop in the brony cottage as a gitty Cameron Smith bounces up and down in excitement.

"HEY EVERYPONY, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!" Cameron exclaimed as he turned around. MagPiePony peeks from around a wall and realizes what's happening.

"It's Here? Well It's about time!" Mag said as she turns her head to hear the stomping of a truck backing up entering the room with a VHS cassette case in the back.

"DAYYUMN" replied GutiuSerenade in amazement. Cameron, still gitty, pushes passed them.

"AAAHH IT'S THE NEW ACTION-PACKED LOST LIGHTYEAR MOVIE!" He shouted. "2, 3, 4" Dusty exclaimed as they placed the tape down on the table next to their VHS player.

"Down, Move It Up!" Cameron runs toward the table with a screeching hault and kept on bouncing up and don like he got a recent sugar rush panting from all the running.

"S-somebody pu-PUT IN THE TAPE, I''m t-TIRED FROM ALL THE SONIC SPEED!" Mag walks over to the table and takes a seat.

"Ok Ok hold on to your inner Pony Horse Cam, I'll take care of this" Mag told Cameron

"I HEARD THAT YOU KNOW!" Gutti shouted from across the room.

"She's your bae Guttibooty" Mag responded with a smug expression.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He shouted back. Mag pretends that the VHS case has been glued shut and pretends to grunt.

"It's stuck." Mag faked. Cam is scared but Mag opens the case revealing the joke.

"JK Rolling" she joked as Cam sighed in relief. Lost walks into the room and wonders what is going on.

"Lemme take a lookie at that little cookie" Lost rhymed. She sees the cover and is shocked, it says:

"Lost Lightyear Of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins".

"Damn, A legit Lost Lightyear movie." She said.

"Heh, well look at that babe, you look amazing, it's like you are a female Buzz Lightyear but hotter than titties." Mag chuckled as more bronies entered the living room.

"Shreked" ObabScribbler whispered as she moved along to take a seat.

"Heh heh, great joke baby, now let's watch this shit." Lost responded.

"PLEASE PLEASE DO IT DO IT!" Cam responded repeatedly.

"Hun, we're not gonna watch the whole thing, we're just hear to see the sneak peeks in the menu." Mag joked.

"WHAT?!" Cam responded thinking this was true.

"She's joking around Cameron." Lost said with a smirk as Mag went to put the tape inside the VHS player.

"Pardon me." Gutti said as he walked to Lost and Cameron.

"Are you sure this VHS is actually real, I mean, I hope it's better than that one about Shitward killing himself." He mentioned.

"SHE'S SERIOUS GUTTI, PUT IT IN, PUT IT IN!" Cam shouted as Mag fakes at forcing the tape into the VHS player.

"Damn thing, It's jammed" she joked." Cameron is in shock thinking it was real has he is about to pass out.

"JAMMED?! OH, I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE I CAN'T JUST, I, AHHHH" He said as he faked passing out of his chair. The other bronies gather around Cam thinking he really did pass out.

"Oh boy" said in disbelief.

"CAM!" Lost gasped.

"Geez, I think we went a little too far. Mag realized. Cam jumped up and made them all jump.

"AHA, Jusk Kidding!" Cam joked.

"Haha, good one Cam" Comedy Sketch said in amusement.

"Very good."

The TV turned on and a logo of a pony's head with wings flew across the screen as it faced the middle. Text hit the logo and spelled out "Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins" as it flew away.