• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

A New Partner

"Training Deck" New rangers are seen training to be new Equestrian Rangers with lots of flames, flying, lasers, and fake robot enemies. They are considered as rookies or new members.

"Commander Scribbula, please report to the training deck." a female voice called out. A person with a robotic leg walks over to the watching screen and main controls of the training deck.

"Bloody fuckin' hell, I get it ok, I'm way ahead of ya." the person with a british accent groaned. It turned out to be the commander and gal who founded Equestrian Command: Commander Scribbula, a busty and tough person who is always right. She picks up the mic and speaks into it.

"CADET VANNA, WATCH YOUR HAIR HUN!" she shouted. A rookie was not watching where she where he was shooting his laser and got grabbed by the hair and thrown against the wall by a fake robot enemy. A celling laser hit her and was sent flying out of the training area. The celling laser kept shooting more rookies down and out at the same time. Another rookie was flying around trying to avoid the laser but was shot down.

"YOU FUCKERS KEEP ON DOING THAT HOT-DOGGING IN THE FIELD, AND YOUR TOAST!" Scribbula shouted into the mic.

Lost was dropped down by a celling hatch and saluted.

"Commander Scribbula" Lost said. Scribbula turned around and noticed her.

"Ah Lightyear, I've got something I want you to see." Scribbula announced as another rookie hit the window and fell off.

"ALLRIGHT IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT LEVEL NINE PEOPLE!" she announced. An alarm screeched as two rookies and fake enemy bots turned around in shock.

"Bring it on" said one rookie with white skin and curly turquoise and pink hair. The celling lasers faced the rookies once more. Both her and a centaur cadet turned and gasped in shock as more fake enemy bots emerged. Slopes also emerged from the walls.

"Level 9? Commander, they're only rookies, come on, I trained on Level 9." Lost told Scribbula.

"I know" Scribbula responded back sternly.

Gelatin bubbles rolled out from trap doors in the walls as rookies tried to escape like Indiana Jones. Some flying rookies were not so lucky and got trapped inside electrical nets. A trap door broke loose causing some to fall. Some back flipped their way out but some got shot by the celling fans. Some rookies got trapped inside the gelatin bubbles and were sent out of the training deck through holes in the celling while flying rookies crashed into a steel wall. A fake enemy bot grasped the turquoise and pink haired rookie.

"HEY! GET OFF YA MECHANICAL PERV!" she shouted as she shot it down with her laser. She landed down on her feet and prepared to shoot some more but realized all were already down and smashed into bits and pieces of broken metal and wires. She sighed in relief thinking it was all over. Lost nodded her head in amusement but Scribbula picked up the mic one last time.

"Level...10" she said sternly. Lost was shocked and worried as she looked into the training deck. Behind her, large navy blue fake enemy bots emerged from the floor. She turned around and noticed them.

"Oh okay I didn't expect that to occur" she said. She was prepared to aim her laser at them, but they faced her as their chest plates opened, revealing separate liquid cannons. They drowned her in a liquid puddle, pretending she drowned.

"Oh oh, I guess we didn't expect a ranger to-" began Lost.

"Ah, it ain't over yet" replied Scribbula. Her suit was sent out of the training deck, but a liquefied puddle of glowing mud was left behind. The mud moved and shapeshifted into the rookie again. She pounced inside the 3 navy fake enemy bots and caused each one of them to explode.

"How did she do that?" Lost questioned. The rookie shapeshifted back to her normal self again. "

She's from the planet Potatopia." Scribbula responded.

"Of course, Potatonesian shape-shifting mud powers, excellent." Lost said back.

"Yeah, let's see one of The Serenader's Pearbots try to catch her at full speed." Scribbula joked. The rookie shapeshifted inside the main control room.

"Ranger Nina Rosa reporting for duty sir and mam." she said. Both Scribbula and Lost turned around to face her. "Nina Rosa?" Lost questioned

"Strange coincidence, isn't that also the name of the air to the Potatonesian throne? I met her one" Lost said.

"You saved my planet one" Nina responded.

"Lost, meet your new partner" Scribbula told her. "Parnter?" Lost questioned in shock.

"Mam, what you did for my people, it inspired me to join Equestrian Command." Nina told Lost happily. Lost stood there, stern.

"No" Lost said firmly as he walked away.

"N-no?" Nina questioned. "No what?" Scribbula also questioned.

"No partner, too risky" Lost responded to both of them. Scribbula sighed in frustration,

"Look, my pretend daughter, I know you're still fed up about Chaotic, but next time your out there-" Scribbula tried to explain to Lost.

"And The Serenader aims for me, what's to keep the princess from ending up like Chaotic?" Lost told Scribbula.

"Yeah, WELL MAYBE IT'S THE PRINCESS KEEPING YOU FROM ENDING UP LIKE CHAOTIC!" Scribbula boomed at Lost.

"OK, hello, the princess has a name" Nina told them.

"Yeah I'm sorry Princ-Nina, I work alone" Lost told Nina.

"Sooo you're going to stop The Serenader all by yourself, are you?" Nina told Lost.

"That's the general plan" Lost responded.

"But regulations clearly state-" Nina began.

"I WROTE REGULATIONS, I WROTE HALF OF THEM!" Lost exclaimed forcefully at Nina.

"But as long as The Serenader is gunning for me, anybody close to me is going to get caught in the crossfire" she said Scribbula stood in between the both of them.

"Noted, but Lost, there's one thing you should know." she said.

"Yes sir?" Lost responded.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK THE FUCK OUT THERE WITHOUT BACKUP!" she firmly stated.

"I'm sorry Commander, but for now on, Lost Lightyear flies solo." she said as she was sucked up the hole in the celling.