• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

Mind Control

"The Serenader's Tower: Now Serenadatronically Evil" Serenadatronic Mega-Ray Online boss!" H told The Serenader.

"You're sure this time, yes~" The Serenader questioned H.

"Exactly" she responded back. "Let's test something before we hit Equestrian Command~" The Serenader said.

"We need a target that'll bounce and shoot back." he commanded.

"Oh, might I suggest Appleloosa boss?" a Reenion suggested.

"The land of the apple family, yes, delicious suggestion, Rennion uhhh...Astro." The Serenader responded.

"How long has it been since you worked for my lovely organization?" The Serenader questioned.

"Oh, in total or since I became one of your many reenions?" Astro asked.

"Since you became a reenion." The Serenader responded.

"Four years next week" Astro chuckled.

"Fascinating, ok now let's-" The Serenader began.

"Now that you mentioned it, I am a bit overdue for a raise, since I joined, I think a raise is needed." Astro told The Serenader.

"Here, have $5, get yourself something special." The Serenader sighed.

"Unless anybody else wants to tell me about another crappy raise, ARE WE READY TO SHOOT THE MEGA-RAY YET?!" The Serenader asked H and Silver. They nodded and started to fire the Mega-Ray.

"Target acquired: Appleloosa!" H said as she started up the Mega-Ray. A blast shot out as they put on sunglasses as if it was the Solar Eclipse. When nobody was looking, Reenion Thornquill showed up and took a photo.

An appleloosian couple are having a date together at a table.

"More fritters?" the colt asked his marefriend.

"Oh no, I'm already full, thanks for the request, well, I must go get some more apples rom the trees" she responded. A red light shined over the land.

"Oh, isn't that lovely" the boyfriend said as they got affected by the blast.

"I can feel it, now I know how Mr. Krabs feels, but, look at me, I'm controlling everyone on the planet!" The Serenader said to himself. As the couple got up, they had red eyes and evil snares.

"AH, IT WORKS, EVIL RULES!" the couple said in the voice of the Serenader.

"Ah, This is fun, let's hit something else!" The Serenader shouted.

"How about...Seaquestria" a Reenion suggested.

"The Seaponies?" The Serenader questioned.

"Testing underwater affectiveness!" he said back.

"Good point" The Serenader comented.

"Target: Seaquestria" H said as she shot the Mega-Ray again. A beam of the ray hit the ocean as it affected the seaponies.

"ANOTHER PLANET, AND IT'S MINE! WHO'S THE MAN, YOU KNOW THE MAN, I AM THE MAN!" The Serenader shouted in excitement.

"Um, about that raise boss?" Reenion Astro said.

"Boi please, once I enslave the Equestrian Alliance, I won't need the likes of you bums, It'll all be The Serenader all the time, 24/7, SERENADIAN HEAVEN!" The Serenader announced.