• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 358 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 358

Reporting For Duty

"RDP Homeworld" Lots of RDPs are communicating and being with their own kind and their mates, the TwilySPs. The spy drone is hiding inside a nearby tree spying on local RDP and TwilySPs walking. Suddenly, a shell is blown which gets all their attention as secret doors open in random places and everyone walks down the steps. With no RDP or TwilySP watching the spy drone, it takes the form of a mix of one side as an RDP and the other a TwilySP with the middle eye still being the camera and the body a baloney structure. It looks around in it's new form and walks down the steps along with the others.

When it gets down to where the RDPs and TwilySPs were heading, it focuses on an empty room with every single one of them are. Each RDP and TwilySP point their hooves in the direction of an opened hatch bringing down a claw near another hatch right next to an RDP.

"The Unidersh!" she announced. The hatch opened, allowing the claw to grasp and raise up a bright indigo and ocean blue orb, this was the actual Unidersh.

"We are one" The RDP said as she hugged the orb, causing it to swirl and flash as it was raised higher without support of the claw.

"We are one" every single RDP and TwilySP said as their antennas wiggled, while The Serenader's spy drone focused on it. The screen started to flicker like a VHS.

"I must have this mystical orb, this UNIDERSH!" The Serenader shouted.

"LAUNCH AN OFFICIAL ASSULT ON THE PLANET OF THE RAINBOW DASH PONZ!" The Serenader announced.

"Excellent, a chance to use this~" Agent S responded as his robotic arm formed into a flamethrower.

"Ooh, a flamethrower~" The Serenader replied happily.

"Equestrian Command" Equestrian Rangers fly by in their rockets and hovercycles.

"What's up fellas? Lost questioned.

"We heard about your fight with Commander Scribbula." the RDPs relpied.


"Now now it wasn't a fight, it was just a professional disagreement, and in time, I will admit that I'm better off alone." Lost reminded the RDPs.

"We have solved your partner problem!" the RDPs responded happily.

"Fuck shake, not you guys too, look I can't have a partner problem because I don't have a motherfucking partner!" Lost told them.

"But PR is perfect for you." the RDPs responded sadly.

"PR? Who in the name of titty sprinkles is PR?" Lost questioned them.

"YESSS" the RPDs all shout in unison as the hoofpump and turn to a stage where two RPDs are standing.

"Not who the fuck, what the fuck, witness the future of Equestrian justice!" One RPD announced.

"PR: The Progressional Ranger" both RPDs say as they step back and the curtains reveal a a robot with a floating metal head of a pony and the body that looked an oversized coke can with arms, legs, and conveyor belts for feet. It's eyes lit up and turned on.

"PR, REPORTING FOR DUTY" PR said as he moved forward. Lost looked confused of the concept.

"Kinda short for a bot, isn't he?' Lost questioned. An RPD looked at PR and back at Lost.

"Do you think so?" she asked.

"That little son of a bitch won't stand a chance against The Serenader's forces of evil!" Lost said.

"WATCH!" the RDPs said as they shot lasers and blasters at PR, blowing him to pieces. A pressure machine flattens PR, only leaving one arm 3 dimensional. One RDP uses the stomping feet of a robot to stomp it flat. Lost is still confused about this whole thing.

"You're going somewhere with this?" Lost questions them. The RDPs quickly built PR into his regular self again as he blinks to life once more.

"If The Serenader blows up PR, we can put him pack together" the RDPs tell Lost as she walks over to PR.

"And, Commander Scribbula approved of a robotic ranger?" she said, looking down at the small bot.

"She hates robots as much as she hates birds, you know that right?" Lost reminds them.

"Well she doesn't exactly, no." one RDP says.

"She does now!" Scribbula grunts as the RDPs stand there in shock.

"OOH HELLO COMMANDER!" the RDPs said in unison.

"So, you went ahead and built that Paramedic Ranger?" Scribbula questions the RDPs.

"Um, Progressional Ranger" an RDP comments.

"POINTLESS RANGER!" Scribbula shouts.

"Um, heh heh well, technically it WAS athorized by you, we slipped it in with a vacation request." an RDP tells Scribblula as she hands her a clipboard containing information about PR.

"Fucksicles, they always get me that way. I kept on reminding them that no oversized coke can will stand up to an official ranger." Scribbula tells Lost.

"She's got you there fellas." Lost reminds them.

"We thought about it, so using an Artificial Intelligence Chip, PR is programmed to watch and learn" one RDP told Lost.

"And he'll be learning from the best, you" she says.

"True that, but I don't know about this." Lost says. PR copies Lost as he too folds his arms.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS" he says.

"At least give him a test run as your new partner" an RDP says.

"Lost, I thought I already told you, Ranger Nina is your new partner!" Scribbula reminds Lost.

"WHY WON'T ANYBODY LISTEN TO ME?! NO. MORE. PARTNERS!" Lost screams.

"BUT LOST!" the RDPs whine but their antennas wobble and the RDPs freeze.

"What's heatin' them?" Scribbula asks.

"I've seen this before, it's their Dershlink." Lost responds.

"EEEEVVVIIILLL!" They say in unison. Lost realizes what they are talking about.

"The Serenader!" she responds. The RDPs gasp in horror.

"HIS DARK FORCES INVADE OUR HOMEWORLD!" they say scared of what might happen next.

"I'm on my way!" Lost says as she walks off. PR copies Lost.

"I'M ON MY WAY" he says. The rocket takes of and heads for the RDP Homeworld. Lost flips up her wrist communicator and speaks into it.

"Lost Lightyear Mission Log: The Serenader's dark shadow looms over the-" she begins before PR copies her log.

"THE SERENADER'S DARK SHADOW LOOMS OVER THE-" he copies.

"Could you not do that?" Lost asks.

"COULD YOU NOT DO THAT" PR copies as they head for the RDP Homeworld.