• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

The Serenader

"The Serenader's Subterranean Outpost: Torture Division" A laboratory is seen with lots of scattered weaponry and metal are in certain sections. In the middle is a big tube containing the three missing RDPs hooked up to electrical hemlents. A robotic hand from one of The Serenader's Reenions cranks a knob as we hear the pained screams of the RDPs being electrocuted. Suddenly, a door opens causing the Reenions to look in fright, luckily, it was another Reenion. They sighed in relief.

"Anything?" The Reenion asked.

"Uh, no" The rest responded in unison.

"Oh, he's not gonna like this" the Reenion chuckled.

The door opens again causing the Reenion to gasp in shock. It turned out to be one of The Serenader's best minion: H.

"Anything?" She asked.

"No" the Reenions responded in unison.

"Doh he's not going to like this!" H worried. She went back out the door and it shut. The Reenions went back to their normal duties until it opened again and out came H.

"What should I tell him? H questioned the Reenions.

"We have proven that the three Rainbow Dash Ponz think and feel as one, we, heh heh, just don't know how as if Bill Nye would explain this shit" A Reenion responded.

"Doh, he's not going to like this at all!" H said as she walked back out the door. One Reenion released himself from the stress he had. Once the door opened the third time, he was furious.

"DOOOOOHHH NOW WHAT?!" the Reenion questioned. A hand was holding H by the throat.

"AGH, HE DIDN'T LIKE IT!" H responded as the hand dropped her to the ground and in walked The Serenader himself.

The Reenions were afraid of him.

"AHH, Eyy Serenader how are ya? The torture tank is good to go as you can see and I got everything togethe-" The Reenion exclaimed as The Serenader smacked him, hitting the ground with a high-pitched clang.

"My bad" he responded. Serenader's sharp, pointy claw hands tap the torture tank and cause it to break instantly, almost flooding the room.

"Damn he strong as fuck" the RPDs said in unison but were soon interrupted as The Serenader grabs them by the wired helmets and amits an electrical charge from the point of his finger and zaps the RPDs as he chuckled in amusement.

"We, are one" the RPDs said in unison before getting shocked again.

"We will never talk!" One RDP said. "Do your worse!" another announced.

"My plan exactly lovelies~" The Serenader responded all while zapping the RDPs.

Meanwhile, Lost tries to melt the metal doors but it doesn't work.

"Fuck, laser resistant diabonic alloy." Lost said

"Let me try" Chaotic responded. He walked over and knocked on the metal door and shouted,

"HEY IT'S PAPA JOHNS!" The Serenader's second best minion Silver opened the door.

"Did you want some sausage?" she asked before Chaotic slammed the door shut, sending Silver flying backwards and crashing into machinery. Chaotic opens the door.

"Ladies first." he politely said as Lost walks through the door.

"Excuse us, coming through" the RDPs said.

"Get back in the ship and wait." Lost said pointing at the door.

"NOOOOO" the RDPs said with worried expressions. Lost sighs.

"Now I know this is personal for you, but I must insist" she responds.

"NOOOOO" they say once more.

"Ok, we're about to enter a very dangerous command area so really-" Lost tried to tell them.

"WE FEEL THE PAIN NOOOO" they shout in unison. Lost realizes why.

"Ohhh right, it's that Dershlink crap again." she said not surprised.

"How do you do that anyway?" Chaotic questions. The RDPs gasp,

"The Unidersh" they respond.

"Unidersh?" Chaotic was confused of the concept.

"It's a mystical orb that connects all the RDPs together, it's on their homeworld, even though it's really classified information." Lost told Chaotic as they walked toward the door's sides.

"I'm your partner I should know." Chaotic said.

"Not really" Lost responded.

"Am I alright with that?" Chaotic questioned

"I would say you're up to speed." Lost told him

"Ok thank you" Chaotic responded. The door opened and they both prepared their lasers to fire.

"TELL ME YOUR DERSHLINK, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!" Serenader boomed.

"NEVER!" the three RDPs shouted all at once. The Serenader was not amused.

"Well, it seems that I will have to force you to tell me~" he chuckled.

"WHERE'S MY IMPREGNATING DILDO MACHINE?!" Serenader shouted as a big humanoid with a big donger and a hologram of Wuten's face on a TV monitor appeared from a floor trapdoor.

"IM GONNA WRECK IT" the machine said as The Serenader laughed manically. His laughing was soon interrupted as the machine blew up. He looked upward as Lost and Chaotic skitted down the stepway and prepared their lasers.

"Ah, Lightyear" The Serenader said sarcastically.

"Serenader, by the authority of Equestrian Command you are arrested for attempted rape and sexualy acts with Equestrian Command personal." Lost announced with a stern face.

"I shall get rid of Equestrian Command" The Serenader said as he pressed a remote.

"But first, I shall get rid of you" Robots appeared from trap doors in the celling and landed down each with a loud thud.

"Well, not personally PEARBOTS GET RID OF LOST LIGHTYEAR!" The Serenader shouted as each Pearbot brought out their weaponry and began to fire. Lost responded back by firing her laser at the Pearbots. The Serenader got on his ecape pod.

"PREPARE TO DIE, LOST LIGHTYEAR!" The Serenader shouted as the escape pod went up into the celling.

"NOT THIS TIME SERENADER" Lost said trying to shoot his escape pod but misses as The Serenader escapes. Lost Lightyear runs while ducking shots from the Pearbots and shoots her laser at the chains holding the three RDPs stuck in their chairs and breaks them free. Lost backflips over to save the RDPs awhile blowing up Pearbots with her laser.

"HOP ON!" Lost says as she pops out her wings. The RDPs jump onto her back as she flew throughout the hideout, shooting down every single Pearbot in sight. While flying upward, a piece of machinery explodes, causing one of the RDPs to fall off Lost's back but was quickly saved by her. A couple of Pearbots were left behind, trying to shoot lost down but were crushed to death by Chaotic who used an escape pod.

"Backup?" Chaotic joked. Lost flew down next to him with the RDPs.

"Always a dramatic entrence Chaotic, let's go after The Serenader!" Lost responded.

"Not this time Lightyear..." The Serenader said from a TV screen nearby

"...for I have activated the self-destruct sequence on my way out, it is a moon of doom now lovelies~" The Serenader laughed.

"SELF DESTRUCT IN 60 SECONDS" went off the voice of the Self Destruct.

"60 seconds, really bruh?" Lost joked

"All the time in the world to be a dick biscuit on wheels Lost" joked Chaotic. Their conversation was interrupted by more gunfire by some more Pearbots.

"Oh shit" the three RDPs said in unison. Lost jumped into action and used her jaser to get rid of them one by one.

"GET TO THE SHIP AND BLAST OFF!" Lost shouted from 5 feet away as she and Chaotic jumped from the escape pod.

"BUT LOST!" the RDPs whined.

"THAT'S AN ORDER, WE'LL MEET YOU ON ORBIT!" Lost replied as she and Chaotic kept shooting their lasers in the direction of the Pearbots.

The three RDPs from the buggy helped the missing ones get out the door and into the rocket as Lost and Chaotic kept battling.

"SELF DESTRUCT IN 45 SECONDS" went off the self destruct voice again.

"FAREWELL LIGHTYEAR, THIS TIME, YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE!" The Serenader laughed maniacally. Lost blew up the screen with a single shot from her laser.

"Just watch me Serenader you motherfucker" Lost said angrily. Lost and Chaotic kept shooting at Pearbots until two hit a bomb and both exploded causing a chain reaction to where Lost almost died from a falling piece of large machinery. She killed a few more Pearbots in her way and tried to look for Chaotic.

"COME ON CHAOTIC, IT'S TIME TO BLOW THIS ROCK!" Lost shouted, still looking for him. She couldn't find him until she heard a groan and realized who it was, it was Chaotic himself, stuck under a large pile of metallic scraps. Lost ran over to him and tried to pull him out from the scrap heap.

"SELF DESTRUCT IN 10 SECONDS"

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Chaotic smirked.

"NO!" Lost responded still trying to pull him out from the metal.

"LET GO!" Chaotic shouted angrily.

"WE'RE PARTNERS" Lost responded worried.

"SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS"

"I SAID GO!" Chaotic boomed as he pressed Lost's wing button, causing her to fly out of The Serenader's secret moonbase as she was shocked.

"4, 3" Time was running out as Chaotic stared at Lost from inside the exploding base with a shit-eating grin.

"2, 1" Lost tried to rush inside to quickly grab Chaotic and go, but it was too late, the moonbase exploded into thousands of pieces, with Chaotic still trapped inside.

"Equestrian Command" A funeral arrangement was placed for Chaotic.

"Equestrian Ranger: Chaotic DarkPower sacrificed himself, for the success of his mission, for the safety of his fellows, I miss him very much." Lost sadly read out to fellow Equestrian Rangers, six RDPs mourned in remembrance of him. Lost entered the Equestrian Ranger locker room and mourned in sadness as he looked at photographic memories of both Chaotic and her as partners.

"Lost Lightyear Personal Log: In his crazed attempt to get rid of me, The Serenader has robbed the universe of a good man" Lost said to herself as she erased Chaotic's name from his locker.

"My partner, my friend." Lost turned to walk away and out of the locker room, still missing her partner.

"On this day I vow, no ranger will fall in harm's way, because of me, I. Work. Alone."