• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 358 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 358

The Power Of Struggle-Free Happiness

Lost and Nina are flying in front of the evil Unidersh.

"Ok, Lost, what are we going to actually do?' Nina questioned Lost.

"The RDP Unidersh was activated by a single touch..." Lost said as she pressed her hand against the orb, causing it to light up.

"LOST YOU'RE DOING IT!" Nina shouted happily.

"The power of struggle-free-happiness is a strong thing Nina" Lost said, but was interrupted by the Unidersh pushing them back.

"Not strong enough" Nina said.

"FUCKSICKLES! Thanks to The Serenader, the Unidersh is rotten to the core" Lost said angrily. Nina thought of an idea.

"Then let's get you to the core" she said pushing Lost against the Unidersh.

"You're going to mud me?" Lost said as Nina luckily mudded Lost inside the Unidersh.

"LOST!" Nina shouted as the Unidersh pushed her back.

Suddenly, the Unidersh began to light up and turn back into its normal colors.

"TO EQUESTRIA AND BEYOND MOTHERFUCKERS!" Lost echoed as waves from the normal Unidersh wore off the effects of The Serenader's Serenadatronic Mega-Ray.

"Ah, Lightyear" Commander Scribbula said with a smile.

"NO! MY PLAN, MY GALAXY!" The Serenader shouted angrily.

"Unidersh wave impact in 20 seconds boss!" H told him.

"FUCK YOU LOST LIGHTYEAR!" he screamed as a Unidersh wave hit him. As Cameron, PR, and Keyframe held down Chaotic, Nina knew what to do.

"I'm going in!" Nina shouted as she mudded her way inside the Unidersh.

"He's a goner" Chaotic mumbled. But Nina came flying out with Lost in her grip.

"Thanks for the lift Nina" Lost said.

"Anytime mam" Nina responded.

The Unidersh as back to normal as the RDPs and members of Equestrian Command came to thank Lost.

"I hope the Unidersh still works on you guys." Lost said as an RDP checks and winks, giving the indication that it's normal again.

"We are one" three RDPs said in unison.

"Our dershlink has been restored." one RDP said.

"All is as it was" the second one added. The third's antenna was shaking as she had a stern look.

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND MOTHERFUCKERS!" the RDP said as she was about to fly away, but another RDP pulled her down, telling her to stop.

Two members took Chaotic away.

"I still can't believe we caught Agent S." Nina said

"I can't believe I he turned out to be Lost's dead partner who wasn't really dead." Cameron added.

"Yeah, that too" Nina responded.

"True that Nina" Key added.

"Amazing!" a couple RDPs said to PR.

"Easy fellas, I know I've exceeded many performance expectations" PR responded.

"It's not that PR, you're almost human, so many character flaws" another RDP said.

"Ok, let's just leave it amazing and LEAVE IT AT THAT!" PR reminded the RDPs.