• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

A Very Sexy Place

"The Serenader's Tower" Pearbots fly by The Serenader's tower.

"A Very Evil Place"

"Good morning lovelies~" The Serenader said as he walked through an open doorway.

"Where's my new henchman?" he questioned.

"They are arming him now sir" a Reenion said as The Serenader walked passed him.

"Does he have a flamethrower? Remember last time, a flamethrower would really come in handy." The Serenader said as he walked up to H and Silver arming up the new henchman and torching his new metal arm.

"Tension feels about right" Silver said.

"Um, powered reflexes." H said, removing her faceplate. The henchman's robotic arm formed into an arm cannon and fired Silver, smashing her into a wall.

"Not bad" she responded.

"Thanks" said the henchman as he broke free from the chains holding him down to the lab table.

"A delightful blend of man and evil, with just a naughty touch of Nutella Oreo Cheesecake." The Serenader complemented.

"I shall call you...Agent S!" The Serenader announced as he walked next to him.

"That's bullshit" Agent S responded sternly as The Serenader reeed in anger.

"You know, he really really likes that name" a Reenion mentioned.

"Yes, he's been saving it for a very evil henchman!" H added.

"Agent S, love it! Especially the whole S for Serenader crap!" Agent S said.

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!" The Serenader responded with a sassy attitude,

"WE'LL BE SAVING THIS SHIT FOR TRAINING FIVE MINUTES LATER AFTER MY SPY DRONE IS IN POSITION!" The Serenader shouted.

"Sorry to squeeze into the covo but sir, your spy drone is in position." a Reenion mentioned.

"Ahh, that's as noice as Michael Rosen's throat balls!" The Serenader exclaimed.

"Come Agent S, let's see if you can help me get this so called: Unidersh~" he chuckled