• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 357 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Lightyear of Equestrian Command: The Adventure Begins - ComedySketch



Lost Goes On A Journey With A Team Of Three Rookie Rangers To Stop The Evil and Sexy Serenader

  • ...
 5
 357

Cameron

"Starcruiser Lauch Bay" An alert went off. "All personnel please clear the launch bay" A female voice announced.

"Strarcruiser #36, prepare for launch." A hatch opened up as the starcruiser powered up and launched into space. Manwhile, a local janitor with brown hair peers from behind a wall, taking a look at a door that was protected by local RDPs talking and motioning to each other.

"Equesrtian fuel tanks needs on Pad #14" a voice called out as the janitor walked out from the wall holding his cleaning utensil. Al the RDPs notice him staring and as soon as he realizes, he goes back to work. still looking at them but now worried.

"Hello!" they all said in unison.

"I-i'm just cleaning the floor and stuff" he told them trying to act casual.

"Clean is 20% cooler" The janitor continues to mumble to himself.

"Rocket Away, all RDPs and other personnel may return to the launch bay" The voice said as the janitor giggles nervously. As the RDPs enter the doorway to the launch bay, the janitor enters as well.

"Wow! An actual Celestial starcruiser!" the janitor said as he continued walking with the cleaning utensil. He then let go of it and it . slowly went away.

"AH MY HOOF!" a local RDP shouted as the utensil crashed into him and possibly others too.

"This is just too cool!" the janitor says in excitement as he continues walking through the launch bay.

But the fun was stopped by Corporal Wuten as he stood behind him, not amused.

"YOU THERE! THE LAUNCH BAY IS FOR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY!" he shouted.

"I-I was just uhh, oh shit." the janitor replied stammering his words in between his sentence. He took out a mop and started cleaning the launch bay's shiny floors.

"Just like I figured, guess what boi, YOUR THROUGH!" Wuten told him sternly.

"He's not through 'till I say so!" Lost exclaimed as she walked next to them.

"C-captain Lightyear!" Wuten said.

"Lost!" the janitor gasped in amazement.

"Awe shitballs this place is filthy, and goes right to Discord level." Lost sighed in disappointment as she used a finger to fumble a piece of filth and crumple it.

"That's why this young man is her with his molecular mop, carry on custodian." Lost told the janitor.

"Oh, yes mam." the janitor said as he got to work on mopping the floors.

"M-my mistake miss" Wuten exclaimed.

"As you were Wuten" Lost replied as he walked out of the launch bay.

"Ugh, come on Cameron this is the third time this week!" Lost explained.

"Oh I know, but I just love to look at the starcruisers, I just want to be an Equestrian Ranger so fucking bad Lost!" Cameron replied.

"Don't worry Cameron, you'll pass the entrance exam with flying colors, you've just got to study the-"

"EQUESTRIAN RANGER MISSION MANUEL?!" Cameron replied quickly.

"Oh, I am mam, I memorize one page every night, I'm up to Section Five, Subsection Beta: Light Speed Limits, More Than Just A Good Idea, It's The Law." Cameron said

"Outstanding, you'll diffidently pass for sure" Lost replied. Cameron blushed,

"Oh, thanks Lost" Cameron told her. A call came from Lost's wrist communicator as she flipped it up.

"Lost Lightyear to Science Bay!" an RDP told her.

"On my way" she replied back as she flipped it back down.

"GOTTA RUN CAMERON!" Lost exclaimed.

"Yes mam!" Cameron said holding his breath as Lost dashed out of the launch bay.

"Uh, Cameron?" Lost questioned.

"YES MAM?" Cameron said turning a little blue.

"At ease" Lost replied as she dashed out again to head to the science bay. Cameron breathed out heavily.

"Thanks Lost, uheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Cameron breathed.