• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 684 Views, 9 Comments

SPECTRUM: Story of the Asian Front - Kizuna Tallis



In the beginning days of the Conversion Bureau Wars, a group of soldiers and civilians came together to become the face of resistance against ponification on the Asian continent. This is their story.

  • ...
2
 9
 684
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

I look forward to seeing how things go, Kiz. I do know that you won't disappoint.

8638187 You're very much welcome.

Just got done reading this. A good start! I am eager for the next update!

Humanity may have had the long history of conflict, superior technology, and the will to fight, winning battle after battle on the field, but they were losing the war.

Now that is a detail I really like. Other stories in the Spectrumverse usually depicted humanity as constantly losing or being overwhelmed in every battle; but here we see that humanity does indeed have the resources to crush the Imperial Forces almost easily had it not been for the barrier. Very happy to see this detail! Keep up the good work!

8677147
Eh, it wasn't quite to that level. It seemed more like one side would have curbstomp, then other side has curbstomp. IDK.

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm glad you're liking the reboot-verse so far. :rainbowkiss:

I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I would truly love to see one Kirin such as Autumn Blaze join the Asian fight for humanity against the Solar Tyrant.

Login or register to comment