• Published 24th Dec 2017
  • 1,015 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow's Christmas with Her Uncle, Aunt, and Baby Cousin - Creativa-Artly01



It's another Christmas but one Rainbow is sure to enjoy as her uncle, aunt, and baby cousin Sunshine Heart are in town.

  • ...
 5
 1,015

Chapter 3-Quality Rainbow Sunshine Time

It's an early morning the day after Christmas when Rainbow hears a soft coo come from one of the spare bedrooms. She gets up and goes into the room and begins to cradle her baby cousin in her hooves. "Hey little Sunny," says Rainbow with a smile. "How are you this morning?" Sunshine just lets out another coo. "How would you like to go for a fly?" Rainbow then grabs the baby bag and the baby carrier and straps little sunshine onto her back. The two then fly out the window and into the dusk day sky. The first place the two fly is right over the Friendship Castle and then right over Sugar Cube Corner. All the while, Sunshine happily claps as she views everything from Rainbow's back. "You like flying, don't you little filly?" giggles Rainbow. "You like flying with your big cousin, don't you?" Little Sunshine lets out another coo and a giggle. Rainbow just smiles. A few minutes later, the two fly over the Sweet Apple Acres apple orchards.

A few hours later, the two touch down in a beautiful wildflower field outside of Ponyville. "Pretty, isn't it?" says Rainbow as she turns to her little cousin and pulls her out of the carrier on her back.

"Goo," responds little Sunshine Heart. Rainbow just smiles as she picks up the little filly. Sunshine just giggles again. Rainbow then tickles her under the chin. She then holds little Sunshine close to her and the two go rolling down the hill, laughing together all the while. The two then go to Sugar Cube Corner and get a snack together before returning home. Once they arrive at home, the two are greeted by Windy and Firefly who had just woken up.

"Hey girls, did you enjoy your little morning fly?" says Windy with a smile.

"Yeah, I showed little Sunshine all of Ponyville," responds Rainbow Dash. "She had a blast."

"I'm glad you got to show her everything, Rainbow," says Firefly with a smile. "It's about time she sees Ponyville."

"Thanks, Aunt Firefly," responds Rainbow Dash with a smile. "If you don't mind me asking, where are Uncle Blaze and dad?"

"The two are out at the Wonderbolt Stadium having lunch with Spitfire, why?" responds Windy.

"No reason, just curious," responds Rainbow. She then takes little Sunshine up in her hooves and they go up to Rainbow's room where the two play with Rainbow's old baby toys. All the while, the two have a blast. As Sunshine plays, Rainbow just smiles. She's so glad she has a little cousin to spend time with. It's a nice way to get her mind off of Wonderbolts if only for just a little bit.

Comments ( 2 )

AWWWWW!!!
This is SOOOOO sweet!!!! :rainbowkiss: :heart:

HOW SWEET! We never see Dash’s soft side but this is adorable!

Login or register to comment