• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 1,296 Views, 19 Comments

Miss Smarty Pants gets a life - Aluminaughty



Miss Smarty Pants becomes a real pony

  • ...
2
 19
 1,296

Rough Morning

The air was humid that night, and the moon was shining brightly. The crickets were out like many other creatures of the night and were completely oblivious towards the two pony’s that were going out and about their business as stealthily as they could manage with hooves. Sneaking around the orchard like Dr Frankenstein and Igor in a graveyard searching, hunting for the perfect spot to conduct the experiment in. Till eventually they came upon a spot in the orchard that had three trees that formed a perfect triangle and had a stump in the middle where they placed the little doll.

“So could you explain to me what is it that we are doing with your Doll and these three apple trees Twilight?”
Said Applejack as she walked around the triangle trying to figure out what was so special about this spot.
“Well Princess Celestia wants me to do a research project on whatever subject that I choose so I thought that maybe I could try and research life transference spells.”
Said Twilight as she mentally ran through the planned procedure in her head.

“Okay then that tells me why we are doing whatever we are doing but that still doesn’t tell me about what we are doing.”
Said Applejack somewhat impatiently.

"We are using this area so that I may try storing a living things life force in a inanimate object and then giving the transferring the life force into another living thing."
Said Twilight as her her horn began to glow with magic also causing the trees and the doll in the center to glow.

Then twilight started to chant “Translatum De vida” over and over again causing the doll to glow brighter and brighter with every repetition of the chant till eventually they could no longer see the doll because of how bright it was. While at the same time the trees that they had setup for the spell all started to wither away. After about 15 minutes of this there was a explosion that came from the doll sending a shock wave out that knocked out Twilight causing the spell to end and only throwing Applejack into a nearby tree.
And from the middle of the trees rose Miss Smarty Pants only now transformed into a living earth pony

“Oh my Celestia! Is this a dream come true!?!?”
Said Miss Smarty Pants shocked and confused at what just happened.

“This has to be a dream!”
Said Miss Smarty Pants excited and teary eyed with the great change of state.

“I've got to go show Big Mac this he will be so happy for me because now I will be able to actually talk to him and get to be with him through out his day!”
Said Miss Smarty Pants as she tried to run the best she could in her newly acquired body, completely ignoring the two injured ponies nearby.

By the time Miss Smarty Pants made it back to the House she was just so tired that when she finally got right next to Big Macs bed she fell asleep right there on the floor next to his bed.
When Big Mac woke he was surprised to see some complete stranger to him, sleeping on the floor next to his bed. At first he tried to wake her up but it was no use she was just to tired to respond at all so he picked her up and put her in his bed. And then he headed downstairs expecting breakfast but instead only finding at the dinner table a bruised and sleepy Applejack next to Twilight who wasn’t looking much better.

“What happened to you two?”
Said Big Mac astonished by the physical state of the two mares.

“Augh! I have a headache and I don’t even know why because it all happened so fast!”
Said Applejack painfully.
“I have a theory but I don’t want to explain right now”
Said Twilight just as painfully.

“Does it have something to do with the mare sleeping in my bed upstairs right now?”
asked Big Mac confusedly.

“Wait WHAT?!?!?!” Said Applejack and Twilight in unison.

“You mean there is some random mare sleeping your bed right now!?!?”
Said Applejack appalled by her brothers words.

“It's not like that Applejack! I just woke up and there she was sleeping on the floor next to my bed I tried to wake her, but she was just to plum tuckered out. So I went ahead and put her in my bed so she'd sleep more comfortably.”
Said Big Mac defensively

Comments ( 8 )

TYPOS, honey. TYPOS AND LITTLE ERRORS HERE AND THERE!!! Be a good boy and go clean 'em up,now! :rainbowwild:

Damn. This is short. Another thing, why does Twilight need to chant? Aren't all the spells in her head?

Hehe. Cute. Smarty Pants alive and still in love with Big Mac.

1039319 Could you please give some specific examples because I'm just blind as a bat when it comes to editing:rainbowderp:

1040305 Some people look at that and say why I look at that and say why not :rainbowwild:

1041720 To me it just seemed a little out of place. Other than that though, this is looking to be a very fun story.

CContinue this please:fluttercry:

P;EASE CONTINUE!? this is amazing and kinda funny!

I doubt you are still around, but is there any chance you might continue this?

Login or register to comment