• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 1,122 Views, 10 Comments

Equestrian Biohazard - LegitFTW



Twilight Sparkle and her friend's lives are endangered when a virus spreads through Ponyville.

  • ...
4
 10
 1,122

Part 3: The Aftermath

After being treated in the Canterlot Hospital, Fluttershy was going to be sent to Cloudsdale and live in Rainbow Dash's old house. As for Lyra and Twilight, they would be staying at the Canterlot Castle. On the day Fluttershy was set to leave, they said their goodbyes.

"Well, Fluttershy, I guess this is goodbye.

"Yeah" Fluttershy said quietly, staring at the ground. "I guess it is."

Lyra ran up to Fluttershy and gave her a big hug. Twilight followed, and they had one last group hug. Fluttershy leaned into Twilight's ear and whispered something barely audible.

"Hey, Twilight" Fluttershy whispered "You have to get up. It's cider season and we want a good place in line."

Suddenly, Twilight's vision changed, and she was looking at her ceiling.

"No, no, darling, you have to do it like this." remarked Rarity, "TWILIGHT! GET UP!" Twilight was now fully awake in her own room.

"Rarity, you're alive!" Twilight jumped up and hugged Rarity and Fluttershy.

"Well, why wouldn't she be?" said a voice across the room. Twilight looked over to see that it was Pinkie Pie. She also saw Rainbow Dash, who then proceeded to exclaim. "Can we get on with this?"

"Ok, I must have just consumed a little too much cider last night" Twilight explained. "I had the weirdest dream."

"You can tell us on the way" Fluttershy said.

"LET'S GO!" Pinkie Pie excitedly screamed, and with that, they walked off to have another glorious day in Ponyville.

Comments ( 6 )

You know...all these Zombie in Equestria stories are depressing...anypony ever write a Shaun of the Dead style one?

1151140 (MilleniumFalsehood)

For your first point, I agree with you completely. It did move fast, but after I while I got unmotivated and just rushed to finish. I am now thinking horror isn't my specialty, and I'm trying something else for my second story.

Your second point however, I'm not so sure about. I actually found it pretty descriptive (unless that's what you said, and I just interpreted it wrong or something). But I find " The blood vessels in Apple Bloom's mouth were torn apart, causing the dark red blood being propelled through the vessels to spew out onto the floor. Her teeth were crushed in Scootaloo's mouth with a horrifying crunch." to be a lot more descriptive than the usual "she bit her mouth."

you do not know how happy i was to find out that it was all a dream. also it was kind of like a big middle finger, but i loved it

Yay happy ending :pinkiehappy:

1155588

Do you have something against guns?
*cracks knuckles*

Oh this. [2]

Login or register to comment