• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 1,515 Views, 17 Comments

A road paved with intentions - crimsongraph



Intentions can be good and bad, but what is this odd mare doing?

  • ...
1
 17
 1,515

Imminent

I lay there and continued to ramble about bananas. They were delicious, but en mass they were horrifying. After a few minutes, Molestia finally burst out laughing.

"Oh! You should have seen the look on your face! Priceless!" She managed to squeeze out in between fits of laughter. I stared at her, a small stream of tears flowing down my face, still slightly trembling. Bananas are no laughing matter! Their potassium filled bodies will be our doom! I stayed still, glaring at her. She still kept that smile on her face.

Fighting back a small sob, I manage to force words out of my mouth. "A-a-are you-u-u playing a prank on me...? Are bananas some kind of j-j-joke to you? Did you get force fed 30 pounds of bananas?" By the end of my talking, I was no longer stuttering, but I was fuming. She looked at me, before I saw her horn glow. Wondering what she was doing, I saw the offending piece of fruit slowly make its way back to us. Once again, my pupils shrank, frozen in pure fear as the monstrosity floated closer and closer.

"Now, Chrysalis, we are going to behave. Is that clear?" I frantically shook my head up and down, fearing for my life as the stray object moved closer, until it prodded my side. So this is how I die. I want all my wealth and power to go to changeling number 1823. My home can go to changeling 3913. Everything else can go to changeling 1337. The fruit slowly backed away, but not disappearing from sight. The area where it poked me felt soiled, dirty and unclean. “Good. Yes, we had, and still have, some plans to take over Equestria. There are many things that hinder our actions, one of them being that we would have to somehow manage to break the barrier around Everfree that keeps us contained here. We would also have to somehow defeat Luna and Celestia, and preserve the bodies so both of us could be in our proper hosts." She finished the sentence, motioning with her hooves to herself and Intentions, who was now busy trying to molest a tree.

"Oh, Linda! The others will never understand our love!" The other alicorn proclaimed, starting to thrust its horn into an opening on the tree. I looked over to Intentions, a new-found respect for Molestia for having to put up with it. Focusing my attention back onto the current issue, I wondered if she would still want to tackle the challenge of the throne one more time.

"Would you still try to overtake at this moment?" I asked, hoping the fruit of tartarus would not come and violate my space again. Looking at Molestia, I saw she was in what appeared to be deep thought. After a few minutes of thought, she perked up, looking at me with an expressionless face.

"That depends on what you want. Surely you must have attacked Canterlot for a reason." She said, still looking deep into my soul. Should I come out with the truth? Or should I spew out another lie? After giving this a quick think-over, I realized that lies would lead to bananas.

"We attacked Canterlot with the intent of using Equestria to feed changeling kind." I said, revealing why we did what we did. I looked at Molestia, only to see a horrified look on her face. Her horn blazed, as hundreds of bananas joined the ranks. My eyes once again became dots, fearing for my life now. "We do not eat ponies! I swear!" I manage to hastily scream out, before the tidal wave of bananas reach their mark. Waiting for the pain of hundreds of bananas prodding me, I lay there, shivering. After a few seconds, nothing came. Fearfully looking up, I saw the bananas had paused, frozen in midair.

"You do not eat ponies? Well, that's a relief. For a second there, I thought I might have to punish you again." The cruel mistress of bananas said, before flinging back all of the offending fruit to their spot on the trees.

"No, we do not eat ponies; we feed off of their emotions, more specifically, love." I could visibly see her ears prick up as I finished my statement. Thinking back, it may have not been the best of ideas to tell a mare that focuses on molesting.

"How would you go about getting them to love you?" she asked, growing a small grin, as she eagerly locked her lips. Why must I end up in these situations?

"Well, we can disguise as anything. As for gaining trust, we don't. We impersonate a lover and feed off of the love directed at us, slowly reducing the mare or stallion into a husk." I barely managed to hear Intentions shout out.

"Hey Molesty, it sounds just like what we do!" It shouted at her. Deciding to ignore the statement, I continued.

"Of course, we hardly get to that stage of reducing them to a husk. We need to keep our cover up. A pony suddenly disappearing would cause a commotion in the town." I quickly explained to the mare in front of me.

"So... you can disguise as anyone?" The grin on her face grew larger by the second. How did I not see this coming?

"Yes..." I hesitantly managed to say. The grin on her face grew extremely sensual, her eyes the same size as needles.

"Well, could you change into me?" She asked, once again licking her lips.

"Sure..." I manage to say, before green flames erupt from my body. I gave myself a look, twirling in place as I tried to see everything. Unbeknownst to me, Molestia was setting up another magic nullifier. Finishing my inspection, I was now a perfect copy of Molestia. As I turned around to look at her, she pounced, placing the contraption over my horn. I let a small yelp of surprise, before I was lifted into the air by magic. The mare then began to walk over to Intentions.

"Hey, Intentions! Guess what!" She seemed to break the other alicorn out of his daydream, before it stopped and began to look at us. Once again, fear spread through my body, as the being developed the same creepy grin as it looked at me. I tried to change back to my original form, only for my magic to fizzle. I craned my neck as far away as I could. The last thing I saw was hundreds of tendrils making their way to us.

"The fun has been doubled!" Shouted Intentions, before the tendrils engulfed us.

Comments ( 6 )

oh god is it to much love crisy

The...the fun...has been...ohgodwhy

1003721
There is no need to worry! I will never make this story into a clop story!

1004764 DAMNIT...I mean uh, yay?:twilightblush:

:rainbowlaugh: you woke my roommate up with my laughing and yes its your fault

Login or register to comment