• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 1,513 Views, 17 Comments

A road paved with intentions - crimsongraph



Intentions can be good and bad, but what is this odd mare doing?

  • ...
1
 17
 1,513

Bananas

"No! Make it stop! I promise not to attack anything equestrian related agai-" I was cut off, another offending object entering my mouth. Tears where streaming down my face. This is not the definition of benevolent! This had gone on for a few hours now. A few moments to speak, before I was crammed full again. I needed to swallow it, lest I drown in the mush.

Another few minutes passed, shoving more and more into my mouth. Any resistance I had flew out the window once they brought out an oral spreader, effectively reducing my ability to talk. Since I could no longer move my mouth, they decided to use their hooves to feed me the horrifying mush, letting it slither down my throat. A few minutes after they started, I desperately tried to get them to stop, only to meet a magic nullifier on my horn, and strapped in place via faux-leather. That was hours ago, and I was sufficiently full of the mush, swishing around in my stomach. While it is true changelings feed off of love, it is not our only source of food, we need a variety of protein to keep our exoskeleton hard, and our wings shiny.

But what these two beings where doing to be was beyond cruel, my pleads of mercy fell on deaf ears, as they continued their merciless assault. The only reason they stopped once in a while was to let me breath. Suffocation was the easy way out I was gladly looking forward to at this point. Finally at the point where if I was given something else I would burst, they stopped. Tears of joy ran down my face, enjoying that no more mush would slide down my throat ever again.

"I still think the tentacles would have been a better punishment than this." Said the blue alicorn, removing the equipment adorning my body. Exhausted from this whole ordeal, my legs bucked against me, letting me fall to the soft grass around me. It hurt to move, the swishing inside me left me feeling revolted.

"I hope you have learned your lesson Chrysalis, you should be thankful I objected from the tentacle monsters." Said Molestia in a stern tone. Everything in me hurt, but I guess it could be worse.

"Now that we have dealt with you, it would be in best interest to continue my explanation. When Luna returned from her imprisonment, Celestia realized she would have to also remove any urges her younger sister might have. Being trapped on the moon with only rocks gets boring after a millennia. Plus, they were not even rounded well. It took forever to find a good rounded rock for my dear Luna! So, Celestia removed me from her body. I get my coloration mainly from Luna, but since Celestia removed me, and not Luna, I gained a few traits from her as well. The gender less part was an unknown side effect, but it was also being a curse and a blessing. The curse being, well you should know that reproducing would be a pain, the best benefit was that anything with holes was fair game!"

Yup, it looks like I will need to force changeling kind to seclude from anything equine after this is all over. Also, if what they did to me was benevolent, I could not imagine what they would do to a common changeling.

"So..." My voice trailed off. "Do you have a name?" Curiosity danced across my tongue.

"Of course I do! My name is Intentions, the alicorn-who-is-here-because-the-moon-does-not-have-good-phallic-objects!" Intentions said it all in one breath. "My story is almost the same as molesties over here, except I developed on the moon, only Luna to keep me company." I wondered what the last part he said was, but curiosity got the better of me.

"Where are we anyways? The last thing I remember was that Molestia forced me here by rubbing her horn against mine, firing off some kind of spell." Once again, my recently new friend started to creep onto my face.

"Oh, she did that method of getting you here! It’s rather, risqué, isn't it? You could have gotten here easily by having her horn touch any part of your body, be it a hoof, or the forehead." I stared in disbelief at the news bearer. Then I looked towards Molestia, to see she had a sheepish grin on her face, almost asking for forgiveness.

"Anyways, this place is her mind. Time runs at a slowed pace outside, so we could spend days in here, for it only to be a couple hours out there." Intentions said with a hint of pride on its voice. "It was not always like this, once Celestia released me from her sister, 'Tia realized that two molestation machines where probably not a good idea. She ended up sticking me with this beaut." It pointed its hoof at Molestia, who let loose with a small blush. "We spent so much time here together, learning new things, mainly how to control the speed of time here, and plans to overtake the throne, should the opportunity arise. Equestria would be better off in our hooves, as we would personally love our citizens every day. A paradise made for Molestia and me." Intentions sighed, content with its vision of a perverted Equestria. "So much plot..." Intentions was well gone from us now, happily prancing around in his own world.

Wait a second...

They had plans to overtake the throne?! The same wicked grin spread around my face. Directing my eyes to Molestia, who watched with a small smile as Intentions rolled itself across the meadow, still mumbling something about poles, and dancing.

"Molestia, I heard Intentions say you made plans to overtake the throne." I watched her eye me with curiosity, before her soft face tuned into a threatening glare.

"Do you want me to get the bananas again?" She asked, malice lacing a tone of fake sincerity. My pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks, horrible images of bananas danced across my mind. Queen Chrysalis, ruler of changeling kind, is having a mental breakdown over bananas.

"NO!" I practically screamed. “I mean, no, not the bananas. I do not want the bananas. Bananas are the root to all evil, no bananas anymore." I was curled up into a small tiny ball at this point, slightly shivering and whimpering about bananas.

Being force fed bananas was absolutely terrifying.