• Published 10th Apr 2018
  • 8,692 Views, 80 Comments

Slaves To Fashion - Shadow Warrior



A fashion designer uses magical makeup to make Celestia and Luna her obidiant models/servants. She succeedes.

  • ...
19
 80
 8,692
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Ok. Now THAT is just the plain HOT. Celestia's domination of Luna and the sheer sensuality of Rarity's treatment are the best. I hope this continues, because this was worth the wait.

I missed this update, chapter 4 is listed as July 12 2018?

9946590
That date is wrong. But I don't know why. What do you think of the chapter?

9953438
Yours is a very different style of writing from what I'm used to; a lot less dialogue, more focus on descriptions of scenes. Mind you, that's not a bad thing. Not every story needs to be a grand plot with intrigue & talking. This story is short & fun :)

This wasn't updated in my feed. You may want to republish the chapter.

Yo, S.W.! Explicit pics are a no-no on Fimfiction!

Wow love the new chapter.

Just so you know the rules of the wJust so you know the rules of the site Prohibit not safe for work images to be posted.

please more!

This was good.

Login or register to comment