• Published 2nd Sep 2017
  • 838 Views, 28 Comments

The Alien Warriors: Battle for Equestria - Texas Style Brony



After about six months since the original story, the human warriors and ponies find themselves in the crosshairs of a hostile human army sent from Earth to eradicate any evidence of human encroachment in Equestria

  • ...
1
 28
 838

Prisoners

Author's Note:

Hey y’all!

Don’t know if anybody else is still out there. It took a long time for me to get around to this, but here’s the next chapter!

“Who the hell are you?”

Ramirez asked the two mysterious agents quite firmly. After the scuffle at the humvee, the Rangers eventually calmed Lyra down, commandeered the vehicle, and took the two new humans prisoner. They debated for a couple of hours what to do with their new guests and eventually decided to interrogate them that night. Everyone minus Blue Bell was now sitting around the campfire, with Lyra and the Rangers gazing sternly at the prisoners, who had their wrists duct-taped and could only look down uncomfortably. After a few seconds of silence, one of the prisoners, a young man who had a light beard and a similar build to Parker, spoke up.

“My name is Aaron Rodgers, and this is Josh Grant. We’re contractors working for the Federal Agency of International and Interdimensional Affairs. You probably would know them better as the Hasbro Toy Company, though.” Smith scoffed at this idea.

“Really? You work for a toy company? And that toy company somehow deployed you out here on another world to kill helpless little ponies?”

“It’s more complex than that.” Grant spoke up. He was also around the age of the Rangers, but was of East Asian descent. “Our superiors run a secretive initiative to preserve the balance of the world while using their encounters as a front. The ponies , GI Joe, Transformers, even Magic the Gathering all have something very real to offer when you dig beneath the surface a little bit. Almost all those toys you buy from them as kids are made so that people don’t suspect them or things like them to be real and not fictional.”

“Well we’ve been out here for months, so we definitely already know ponies are real. What of it?” Parker wondered.

“Your dart blasters. We were sent here for them. The people at Hasbro are concerned about you starting an arms race on a peaceful world with them.” Rodgers pointed out. This time, even Ramirez snickered.

“I’m sorry. You guys really oughta start a comedy routine! So let me get this straight: Y’all work for the Hasbro Toy Company and they sent you here to take back some nerf toys??”

“Yes! And unfortunately the plan went wildly off the rails!” Rodgers exclaimed, much to everyone else’s bewilderment. He continued.

“From day one, everything’s been going wrong. We were supposed to make a quick in-and-out to get you guys, but then our commanders discovered ponies were already weaponizing nerf technology. Therefore we did a ‘deep clean’ of that horse fort. Our cover was already blown out of the window! Then it was battle after battle, either with you or with the horses. Now I admit neither Josh nor I had much sympathy for the colorful horses to begin with, which was why we and a lot of other ‘anti-bronies‘ were hired for the job, but ever since our head leader was KIA at the horse capital, we’ve been marching aimlessly under Captain Finn.” The atmosphere got tense again as Grant picked up to recount their experience.

“Yeah. Our first commander, Jacob Stevens, was methodical and tried to stick to the mission, but after a horse lasered him, Captain Finn took over. It was his idea to deep clean a civilian area to draw you guys out! Our last straw was when one of our squad commanders decided to take out a kid. A kid!!! That was also when we took out one of your guys…” Grant and Rodgers again looked away uncomfortably.

“And so you decided to run for it. Where were you even going to run to?” Parker asked.

“We don’t even know! All we knew was that if Finn asked us to kill more defenseless horses, we wouldn’t follow those orders, and then what? So we just looked to put as much space between us and him as possible, which led up to you finding us and then up to now.” Rodgers finished the account.

“Alright. I’ve heard enough. Newbie, take them back to the side of the humvee and keep an eye on them.” Ramirez ordered.

“What do you guys think?”

“The first half of their story sounds ridiculous, but we don’t have any other reasonable theories and the second half of their narrative seems to check out.” Smith replied.

“Even if all the dots line up, what are we supposed to do with them? During the Changeling War, we could just hand prisoners over to Shining Armor, but we don’t have the backup right now.” Parker interjected.

“And who’s to say that they actually were leaving Finn’s side? For all we know, they could be spies that he dispatched to flush us out!” Both of Parker’s points were very daunting to the group’s plans. During the interrogations, Lyra was there, but remained silent. At this moment, however, a lightbulb went off in her head.

“Guys, I don’t think that they’re spies. In fact, I think they’re your backup...”

Comments ( 2 )

Huh, I'd been wondering where this had gone. Glad to see its back :rainbowdetermined2:

Nerf, advanced tech? X-D Dafuq?

Login or register to comment