• Published 2nd Sep 2017
  • 838 Views, 28 Comments

The Alien Warriors: Battle for Equestria - Texas Style Brony



After about six months since the original story, the human warriors and ponies find themselves in the crosshairs of a hostile human army sent from Earth to eradicate any evidence of human encroachment in Equestria

  • ...
1
 28
 838

Watch Where You Sleep...

Base of Canterlot Mountain

"Almost there..." Tyler and the surviving agent from the assault on the Royal court carefully scaled down the slope of the mountain where Canterlot was held. As they descended, the landscape transformed from rocky to wooded as there was a forest at the base. The pair stopped when they heard a gun cock.

"It's ok. It's Captain Tyler. Wait, where are the others?" a voice spoke nearby. From within the bushes, two armed sentries came out to see the returning humans.

"Dead. Apparently some of these horses can create bulletproof forcefields.." Tyler explained.

"Even Commander Stevens?"

"Yeah. They can also shoot magical rainbow lasers."

"Damn..." The team then trekked a few hundred yards back to the camp.

"Sir, you know that that puts you in charge, right?" the other survivor told Finn.

"Yeah, I know. Our mission is almost done. We just gotta find a way around those winged unicorns..." Tyler began contemplating as they reached the camp. It was laid out similarly to the way it was laid out in the Haysead Swamp, with the humvees forming a defensive circle. Tyler entered his tent and tried to lay down, but seeing his former partner's belongings on the other side only irked him.

"Damn those horses and their witchcraft..." He thought as he dozed off.


Human camp, 1700 hrs

Most of the camp was asleep. The fires were out and five men were on night watch. They would sit in a humvee or in a folding chair outside of the humvee and watch for anything that tried to attack or eat a person. Tonight was no different. The agent guarding the South side was using his smartphone to pass the time.

"Come on. We end up in a magical fairy land and there's no WiFi or anything out here..." he internally mumbled as he sat outside.

A gust of wind blew through and chilled him a little, but he thought nothing of it. However, when he heard something walking around nearby, he got spooked and turned his phone off. When he heard a twig snap nearby, he picked up his Regulator and activated the flashlight attachment. He barely turned it on when something flew out, snatched him, and dragged him back into the forest. He didn't get a chance to scream, but his rifle fired a single shot as it hit the ground.

Many lanterns lit up as the men who were light sleepers woke up and went to investigate. Once Tyler went to investigate, he and two of the other sentries found only the rifle on the ground.

"Who was stationed here?"

"Sir, I think that was Reynolds." one of the guards told him.

"JACK? JACK? I SWEAR IF THIS IS ANOTHER STUPID PRANK, YOU'RE GONNA BE DOING THIS JOB ALL NIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE MISSION!" Finn called out. No answer.

"Defensive positions. You two, go look for him." The other sentries and awakened agents took cover behind the humvees. Two of them activated their flashlight attachments and treaded into the woods. As they got deeper, they would aim at any direction where they heard noises. At one moment, they heard heavy stomping as if something was charging at them. As they turned to aim at the source of the sound, all they heard was flapping.

"Must've been an owl or something. That was pretty spooky though, right Mack?.... Mack??" One of the two agents was suddenly on his own. The heavy stomping sound came again....

Tyler was growing impatient as the two agents in the woods seemed to be taking their time. He got on his radio.

"Come in."

Suddenly, one of the agents came flying out of the woods toward the convoy, slamming against the side of one of the humvees.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A couple of the frightened agents opened fire on the treeline, hoping to hit something. All of a sudden, the woods around the camp came to life, and what appeared to be massive bats swarmed the convoy. The air lit up with screams, shrieks, gunfire, and hissing. The bat-creatures tore through the tents and picked up and dragged screaming humans away. Some of the creatures tried to break the humvees by stomping on them or kicking their bullet-proof glass to no avail. Tyler found himself in the thick of it.

"CRAP! SOMEONE GET ON THE DAMN NEMESIS!!!" He yelled above the chaos. He nearly got hit by one of his own men who was picked up and dropped by one of the creatures. One flew straight toward him, but he shot it down before it could grab him. When it crashed, he found that it was some sort of bat-pony hybrid.

"Dammit it's the horses!" He then got inside a humvee, but not before another batpony flew at him and started hissing and snapping it's fangs at him. He kicked it in the face, forced it out of the vehicle, and shut the door. He then grabbed the nemesis in the turret and started shooting down the batponies. Upon seeing this, the now inspired men began fighting harder to survive against these creatures. As more and more batponies were shot down, the rest began fleeing back into the woods. Tyler kept shooting at them as they fled, having flown into a primal rage. He kept firing until the hopper had run dry. After catching his breath for a minute, he got out of the humvee. He spoke to one of the agents.

"How many did we lose?"

"About sixteen, sir." Tyler let out a deep, agitated sigh upon hearing this.

"From now on, we will have ten guys holding watch at night. This is the first and last time this happens." He then turned to the rest of the camp.

"Everyone pack up and get ready to move out. They know where we are and they may come back." What was left of the camp began complying with his orders.


Canterlot Castle, the next morning.

"Good morning young men." Princess Celestia was sitting at the table with her famous pancake and pineapple breakfast ready for the Rangers.

"Good morning Princess! Wow!" Smith was amazed at how appetizing the pancakes looked. The men immediately dug in.

"Mmmm... Thank you Princess!" Summers muffled through his pancake-filled mouth.

"You are very welcome, Andrew. By the way boys, the train from Ponyville arrived this morning. Your equipment should be in Daniel's room."

"Thank you so much Princess. We'll be sure to get them away from ponies." Ramirez told her.


Ramirez's guest room, Canterlot Castle

After the boys finished with breakfast, they went to the room to find the crate that they called "the hurt locker." The boys cracked it open and geared up. As they were putting on their uniforms and loading up their guns, a knock came at the door. McLaughn opened it and Shining Armor was there.

"Hey Shining!" he welcomed the guys' favorite stallion.

"Hey guys. Princess Celestia told me the plan. Last night I sent Luna's Thestrals on a surprise attack. We drove the bad humans West of here, and that's where we're gonna drop you off.."

“Well, time to load up the birds.” Ramirez said as he racked the slide on his strongarm.

Author's Note:

Hey y'all! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I admit that my ideas for the early parts of the story were kinda rough, but I have a set vision from this point forward for the rest of the story! Hope y'all enjoy what comes after this!