• Published 27th Jul 2017
  • 1,267 Views, 14 Comments

The Vampire Protection Program - InkHeartBrony



I once was a vampire hunter, now I'm a vampire protector.

  • ...
1
 14
 1,267

Dresses

Hmm, he has a sort of flourish to his writing... and although this one is a good writer, he lacks easy to read handwriting. Near his works, there are stains of some black substance assumed to be oil from factory industries... that one must be Gear Works.

I looked over the book, reading the three different handwriting styles from the three different authors. I had to figure out which author had written which entries, I had to match the names with the hoof writing and style of writing... but it was near impossible.

The only way to find them would be if I found their personal records, maybe if I went to the police station I could dig up some information about the writers, if the books were banned, the authors could've been imprisoned for the use and teaching of dark magic.

That, or they were executed depending on what time period the book was written in.

But maybe there was the slightest chance I could find the correct author, and get a reverse spell.

I had confidence that I could, and I would.

"Yo Twilight!" I heard a voice from above say.

"Go away!" I yelled angrily at what I assumed was the ghost coming back to literally haunt me.

I heard the sound of hooves next to me and snapped my head in that direction.

It was Rainbow Dash.

"Woah, Twi, what's the deal? You're late for the meet up. Rarity wanted to show us her dresses." she looked away, "Not that I'm interested or anything."

I gasped, "I forgot!?" I yelled, "Spike!"

No response. Why didn't he remind me?

"Spike!" I yelled again.

Rainbow laughed. "He's already there! C'mon!"


"Sorry! Sorry I'm late!" I ran up to the rest of the girls who stood in front of Rarity. Rarity stood on a small stage, and Spike stood next to her, a wide grin on his face as he hopped up and down, obviously excited.

"Oh, not to worry darling. Come, sit!"

I walked up with Rainbow, and sat next to Fluttershy, who looked at me and smiled. Rainbow leaned forward and waved at her, she waved back.

Applejack sat next to Rainbow, and chuckled. "Rainbow, you look a little too happy about dresses."

"I am not happy, AJ. I'm only here to, uh, help out Rares."

Applejack rolled her eyes, and everypony looked forward as Rarity cleared her throat.

"Now it might not be the most fabulous presentation, but here they are! Mystical Beasts!

Spike rolled out a cart of multiple dresses and even suits.

The dresses were covered in glittering scales, and jewels. Some had fur attached and came with fake animal ears.

There were six of them. There were six of us.

"Now, I think you'll all look fabulous in them! Choose one, go on, go on!"

Pinkie laughed, clapping her hooves as she bounced forward and picked up her outfit, which in a flash she suddenly was wearing.

She hopped around in her manticore outfit, golden fur fell down the length of her body and a trail which was tipped with red. Around her neck was a very furry red scarf that looked like a manticores mane.

She went up to Rainbow and growled at her, "C'mon Dashie! Get one, get one!" she laughed excitedly.

Rainbow got up and walked up to the dresses, she carefully chose her's and put it on. Might I say, she looked pretty good in a suit. A simple black suit, with a white shirt underneath with a red tie. Covering her tail was a fluffy brown one and covering her ears were brown and furry. She laughed as she flopped her ears around and wagged her tail.

"Sweet! I'm a werewolf!" she laughed, flying over to Applejack and roaring.

Applejack snorted and simply said, "werewolves can't fly."

Actually-

"In honor of Spike, I will be dressed as a dragon!" Rarity announced, showing off the glittering teal fabric that resembled scales on her dress. Over her mane, she wore a headdress covered in feathers and jewels, with spikes sticking up from it.

Spike gaped at her, and I wanted to laugh.

Fluttershy shyly went up to the rack, but couldn't seem to decide.

"I'll choose for you!" Pinkie giggled, choosing an outfit and putting it on Fluttershy. "Ooh, now that's scary!"

Fluttershy had her eyes shut tight, and asked, "What? What am I?"

Pinkie laughed, "You're a vampire!"

Fluttershy screamed and fell over. She covered her face with her hooves, and repeatedly said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Fluttershy." I said, making her stop. "You're dressed as a vampire."

She looked down at herself in surprise. She laughed nervously, "O-oh, haha, funny... I-I love it Rarity."

She wore a red dress, one with glitter on the tail end. It was lined with black, and on the label, it said Vampire Outfit.

"Now the teeth!" Pinkie laughed, picking up the plastic pair of fangs, which she then put into Fluttershy's mouth.

"Ugm, shpinkie, I bunno-" She spit out the plastic fangs in frustration of not being able to speak.

She stood up and looked down at her dress. "Oh, oh my." she said, "I-it's lovely Rarity."

"Thank you, dear! Now, if I could just- oh!" she put her hoof onto some of the jewels, and I noticed one was a bit broken, she placed her hoof on it, and it cut her.

The smallest drip of blood ran down her hoof.

Great...

I looked at Fluttershy, her eyes wide as she sniffed the air.

"The smallest drop of blood can attract vampires from miles away." I remembered Celestia once saying.

Rainbow eyed us strangely as I grabbed Fluttershy and pulled her into the nearest room, the sowing room.

Instinctively I pushed the vampire mare against the wall and stared into her eyes with coldness.

"No," I hissed, "don't." I shut the door behind me with my magic, and Fluttershy struggled against my grasp. She was too weak in this form.

"Do not give into the thirst, do not think about Rarity, or her cut, or her bleeding hoof-"

I could see the saliva dripping from her mouth.

"Okay, not helping..." I said to myself.

She sniffed the air once again, and her eyes flickered from teal to red.

I sighed, "okay, think, think of home. Think of your animals."

Her eyes continued to glow a bright red, she glanced at something past my shoulder and turned around, to see nothing.

But I did hear a creak of a floor board.

I slowly, neared the door, and looked out.

The girls, were talking, Rarity looked concerned, and was putting a bandage over her hoof. Rainbow was proudly showing off her outfit to Applejack, who laughed.

I turned back to Fluttershy, she was breathing fast and heavy, but her breathing began to slow. "O-okay, I think I'm okay now."

I nodded, and walked out of the room. "I think we should head back," Fluttershy stepped next to me, "It's getting late." I said.

"Oh, darling!" Rarity said, floating over an outfit, "at least try it on before you go! And- sorry for giving you such a fright Fluttershy. It makes sense that you get queazy at even the slightest of injuries."

"Okay, yeah," Rainbow said, raising an eyebrow, "but aren't you, like, a doctor?" she tilted her head.

"Oh, um-" Fluttershy looked down.

"She doesn't like seeing her friends hurt." I said quickly, "makes her worry, anyway, I think we should be leaving."

"Both of you?" Pinkie asked sadly, "Aah, Twi I wanna see your in your fun costume!"

"Speaking of, I should probably give this back..." Fluttershy said, putting her hoof on her dazzling blood red dress.

"Oh no, keep it darling! You look stunning in it! I guess you don't have to be a vampire to wear such a beautiful gown."

"Th-thank you, Rarity."

"Twilight! You must try something on."

"Of course, Rarity!" I smiled, looking at the remaining outfits. Before I could even decide, a speedy pink mare flashed around me, and I was already wearing the outfit. I went to the nearest mirror on the wall, and looked at myself.

My jaw dropped to the floor, I read the tag.

Ersa Minor

The dark night blue dress had a trail behind it, Barely see through, it was covered in white stars of jewels. Upon my head I wore a tiara with a bright golden star in the middle, definitely not like my real crown, but similar.

"Wow, it's beautiful Rarity."

"Thank you, I took much inspiration from the ah, incident, that happened a while back."

"Right, Trixie, after the last run in with her, I hope she doesn't come back." I sighed, and took off the dress.

"Thank you Rarity, the dress is wonderful, maybe I can wear it at the next gala. C'mon Fluttershy."

We walked together towards the door, I looked back smiling, and saw something strange. Rainbow's eyes glinted, she had not a smile her face but a look that said she was up to something, a look that said watch out. But also a look of wonder and curiosity.

I ignored it, and shut the door behind us.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment