• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 2,617 Views, 115 Comments

The Heir of Winter - WinterLune



Dreams are a strange quirk of peoples lives. Many such people can say they're a gateway into another world. Those thoughts are true for me in this world called Equestria. I wonder how much of this life is real. Or is it all just Fantasy?

Comments ( 14 )

Behold! Chapter 7~!

Una

Is this a clop or no clip story yet? Just curious.

11381058
As mentioned in the main header for the story, any and all clop will be written in a side story that isn't a part of this one.

As for when I get around to writing that portion, if I do, I have no clue.

so i am going to take a guess that wispy is deeply connected to winter and has ice like abillities

I considered just sitting myself down in the snow for a moment, but that thought didn’t hold much weight as I felt myself starting to walk automatically in a seemingly known direction. “Great… and now my body is on autopilot.” I mentaly noted.

As far as I figured, my body knew where to go despite my mind having no idea of where any of this place was. Or maybe some part of me simply knew I ‘had’ to get moving to some destination. Either way, I did feel like I was more in control of my body once I got going. I didn’t like the prospects of being stuck in some kind of cold, frosty nightmare; much less a familiar one. Yet, the more I walked, the more I considered the cold as strange.

Well, it's a... Step in the right direction.

https://m.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could put in [hr ] to get


Much neater.
Is that a word? Neater?

“Magic is tied rather closely to emotions in a lot of cases. I heard a unicorn over in Ponyville tried to bottle her anger up, quite literally, in a bottle. Didn’t go well for the town.” One of the maids, who had introduced herself and her sister as Maple Twig and Honey Bread.

Far more so than the protagonist, She was the one who needed to... Chill.
i.pinimg.com/736x/ff/d4/8b/ffd48bccc811c18dcf914d7dc8b6cdf2.jpg

“ Well fuck me, she’s not going to let me off with only part of the truth is she?” I mentally berated myself then answered with, “I don’t know for sure. When I woke up I honestly didn’t know how I was where I was, let alone why. I don’t have any real memories of having a family here or simply don’t remember having one currently. I have unique ice magic and am actually quite ‘ Immune ’ to being cold. Too many things add up to me having lived up north in whatever past I had that I simply can’t remember having.” Quite the mouth full, but I didn’t care at this point. I just wanted the baggage off.

You also appear to have Confused Magic Condition. You can ask Woundsalt about that.

11381404
Didn't know about that feature. Much neater indeed.

11381831
Hey; I needed the tip at one point too.:raritywink:

To be noted that I do have some work on chapter 8 finished already, though it may take a bit longer then expected due to complicated things being explained

Making new chapters for this story is going to be slow going for the remaining future now that I have a stable job irl, so for the time being I'm putting writing this story on hold so I can better focus on other projects that need more time cooking.

Interesting story, shame life gets in the way of its progress.
I do look forward to more of this tho.

Login or register to comment