• Published 19th Jul 2017
  • 989 Views, 12 Comments

A Potion Mishap For A Bat Pony - IAmBugHorse



I test a potion, but when it teleports me somewhere else, things don't go as planned...

  • ...
4
 12
 989
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

8330565
That's a tough question... and I never really thought about that.

I can't really say what they would sound like, though if I had to guess, it would just be your every day male and female voices... except for the fact that Silver sounds younger than she is. (Why... well you can thank her ancestors for that. Though for right now we won't talk about that.)

So let's take into the account that, she's younger than James, yet she's older than 20 years, so her age would be around 21-23.

So taking that into the account she has to sound slightly more high-pitched than a normal woman in their 20s.

I'm not really sure if this answered your question, but it did raise a couple of questions for the future, for that I say thanks, I've been needing some thoughts for some future things and that helped a lot.

all the EEEEEEEEEs, all of them

8341964
(happy bat pony noises!)

I liked this story but I have to put it in my dead, abandoned, forever in hiatus folder.:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment