• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 473 Views, 0 Comments

Family Business - Darth Severus



Saddle Arabia is being terrorized by the visious Mafia known as "The Herd" The RED Team is busy with fighting the BLU Team, but a certain mother/daughter team refuses to let such atrocities go unpunished.

  • ...
 0
 473

Rainbow's Trick

It had been three days since Rainbow had shown her mother Rarity the shocking news report from Saddle Arabia. She decided that if her mother won't help those innocent ponies, she would. She walked through the base up until she found Pinkie and asked her, "Hey Pinkie, I need a favor."

Pinkie looked up from her work table and asked, "What's up Dashie?"

She whispered to her, "I need a teleporter to get to Saddle Arabia. This stays between the two of us, don't tell anyone."

Pinkie sighed, "You're still mad about that mafia family, ain't you? Fine, let me get it set up." before going to work getting the teleporter ready, "Just be careful out there. Take this." before handing her a small button. "Press this button if you ever need help, I've got sentry bots everywhere, they'll help."

Rainbow Dash hugged her and said, "Thanks Pinkie." before stepping on the teleporter and heading to Saddle Arabia.

A few hours later...

Rarity was gathered with the other members of the team and asked, "Has anyone seen Dash? She's been gone all day."

None of the others knew where Dash had gone, but Pinkie was getting nervous. When Rarity looked over to her, she cried out, "Ok! I confess! I helped her get to Saddle Arabia!"

Rarity sighed, "I'm going after her. Take me to the teleporter Pinkie."

Pinkie explained, "It's not that simple Rare, the teleporter broke down right after she left, it was a one way trip."

Rarity's eye twitched in anger, "What!? You sent her all alone with no way back!?"

Pinkie whimpered, "Sh-She was just so angry with that mafia thing... I couldn't bring myself to say no..."

Twilight spoke up and said, "She's stubborn, but we can't just leave her on her own. Let's get ready, we're heading out to help."

As everyone started getting ready to go after Rainbow Dash, Rarity was furious at her daughter for not listening to her. She met up with the others and said, "Before we go, I need to tell all of you something important." when the others sat down to listen, she told them, "Rainbow Dash is my daughter. We've been hiding it from you for months, but it's the truth. I specifically told her not to go to Saddle Arabia on her own, and she didn't listen. I will never be able to sleep at night if she gets hurt, or worse. I'm thanking all of you now, let's go get my daughter back."

The others had questions, but put them aside in order to get on the teleporter. After each of them got on the teleporter, they were suddenly in an alleyway in Saddle Arabia.

When they arrived, Applejack wondered where they could find Dash, "Dashie's been here longer than us. How are we going to find her?"

The sound of gunshots answered that question for them, and they ran towards the sound of gunfire to find Rainbow Dash shooting at stallions in suits that had a logo around the front left sleeve. When Rainbow saw her mother and friends, she gulped but said, "Hey, are you gonna stand there and catch flies or help!?"

Rarity cloaked herself and quickly stabbed the captain of the thugs in the back. Without their captain, the others quickly fled. Rarity walked up to Rainbow Dash, slowly, obviously angry with her disobedient daughter. She stopped in front of her and said calmly, "I told you not to come, and I told you what would happen if you disobeyed me."

Rainbow Dash quickly jumped in the air, trying to fly away, only for Applejack to throw a lasso at her, just barely catching her and pulling her to the ground with her wings constricted. She told Rainbow, "I understand how ya' feel Dash, but you should know what happens when you don't listen to your parents."

Rainbow's eyes widened and asked her mother, "You told them!? What was the point of keeping it a secret if you were going to tell them!?"

Rarity straightened her scarf and said, "I only told them because I needed to set the record straight about why I was so upset you disobeyed me." before looking to Applejack and smiled, "Thank you for the help Applejack." before walking up to her daughter and started spanking her, all while the others were watching and giggling.

As Rarity took the rope off her, Rainbow Dash grumbled, "Thanks for embarrassing me in front of the whole gang mom."

Rarity sighed, "Honey, I know you have a good heart, so I can't be completely angry at you, but you disobeyed your mother. I was worried sick about you."

Rainbow Dash sighed, "I'm sorry ma, I understand how worried you must have been." before looking to Pinkie Pie, "Since we didn't make a Pinkie Pie Promise, I can't get that upset, but why'd you have to tell everyone?"

Pinkie gulped, "I crack under pressure! I'm not good at secrets and you know it!"

Rainbow Dash hated to admit it, but Pinkie had a point, she was never good at keeping secrets, and sighed, "Well, if you're all here, I guess my mom convinced you to help me out here?"

Big Mac nodded, "Eyup."

Twilight adjusted her glasses and said, "In all honesty, we all wanted to help from the beginning, but we believed our work was more important. But we've always fought to protect the innocent. I'm ashamed of myself for thinking our work was more important than the lives of so many innocent ponies. We're here for you Dashie."

And so the family secret is out, the whole team now knows that Rarity is Rainbow Dash's mother. While Rarity was upset with her daughter for disobeying her and making her worried sick, she knows she would have done the same thing. Now, the team is in Saddle Arabia and will work together to destroy the murderous Mafia family known as 'The Herd.' Will they be able to take down the family known for its sheer brutality and secrecy?

Find out in the next chapter!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment