• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 280 Views, 4 Comments

Search for the Unknown! - qwefg



In world full of magical ponies, killer rainbows, and strange forest full of killer monsters that rest next to a seemingly peaceful town. One group of brave ponies search to explore the truth... they may also be idiots.

  • ...
 4
 280

Blue Blood


Tonight on Search for the Truth!

Blue Blood? Who is he? What does he do? Is he related to the growing surge of alicorns and most of all due to multiple viewer requests… How is he related to Princess Celestia!

******

Forth Wrong stood in the Castle of Friendship as one Forth Wrong stood within the halls of the Friendship Castle as Twilight stared at them in disbelief. The camera zoomed in onto her face as she shook her head “How did you even get in here?”

Forth Wrong rolled his eyes “We came through the front door.”

Twilight kept shaking her head “No I mean aren’t you suppose to be in jail due to the whole filly stalking incident?”

Forth coughed as he looked to the side “It was completely cleared up in the court case. Being stalked by eldritch deities allows for…”

“You were stalking a little filly!” Twilight shouted in outrage “You made a video and even showed that you were stalking her!”

“We were searching for the truth!” Forth shouted back in an attempt to defend himself “Now what can you tell us about Celestia!”

Twilight stepped back as her horn flared with arcane energy “Are you trying to stalk Princess Celestia now!”

Forth fell on his butt as he waved his forehooves frantically “I’m just asking about her nephew!”

A blast of arcane energy blinded the screen as Forth Wrong was gone. The camera turned to the left revealing the Castle doors open and a figure disappearing into the distance. The camera turned back to the right only to see Twilight’s horn flaring and pointed at the screen.

Twilight shouted in fury “You are not stalking my brother or anypony else in my family!”

******

There may be a little bit of confusion at this point. Technically Princess Cadance is Celestia adopted niece. That makes Shinning Armor Celestia’s nephew by marriage.

I mean technically we would still have to interview them so that we could talk about Blue Blood, but Twilight didn’t need to hear that after Forth Wrong managed to save himself with a feather fall and cloudwalking spell. Sadly our camera pony was sent to the hospitable as he lacked the necessary combo to survive the fall unscathed.

******

Forth Wrong stood in front of the train station as they could see the Crystal Empire in the distance. Sadly they could also see a dozen crystal pony guards standing at the exit waiting for them.

Forth cleared his throat “Is it possible for me to speak to…”

One of the guards tackled him as he shouted “Remember your training boys! Go for the face with Pepper Spray! Use the clubs is he tries to resist!”

******

Forth Wrong now stood in chains in front of Cadence, Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart as a dozen armored soldiers surrounded the room.

The rulers of the Crystal Kingdom didn’t look to happy as Forth tried to defend himself “I am not here to anything illegal." he emphasized as he watched the guards pointing their spears at him "I just have a few questions about Blue Blood.”

Shining Armor didn’t look convinced as Cadence stared at him in confusion “You are here to talk about Prince Blueblood?”

Forth nodded his head “There have been many questions about him. Who is he? What does he do as a Prince? How in the world is he related to Princess Celestia?”

Cadence motioned for the guards to lower their weapons as she spoke “I don’t know much about him.”

“He’s rude, arrogant, self-centered…” Shining started to say only for Cadence to use her magic to shut his mouth.

The Pink Princess took a deep breath “Still he accepted. I was a filly born in a rural earth pony town which is a far cry from what ponies in Canterlot would expect a Princess to come from.”

She smiled “Still he accepted me without any hesitations because he trusted Princess Celestia’s judgment. He didn’t treat me any different as he helped me adjust to Canterlot while keeping in contact with my old friends. He may be a little bit brash, but deep down he is a good pony.”

She dispelled her magic as Shining Armor rubbed his jaw. Then he got a not too subtle jab in the gut from Cadence’s wing informing him to say the right thing.

Shining Armor sighed “As for what he does… he’s a diplomat. He does his best to help make sure that the other nations get along with Equestria… and he does a pretty good job at that.”

The Camera pony spoke up “Is it true that Prince Blueblood's father had an affair in your village which was the reason for your sudden adoption?” The camera focused “Or with Twilight Velvet? I mean Twilight Sparkle doesn’t exactly match up with her parents and…”

A blue glow of magic covered the camera as Shining Armor shouted in a voice rivaling the Royal Speech of old “To the dungeons!

******

Latter on Forth Wrong did confirm that the Crystal Empire’s Castle still had dungeons from Sombra’s time as ruler of the Crystal Empire. Thankfully these dungeons were left in poor repair as most of it was being renovated into an extra storage room for the castle. None of the guards noticed their escape since most of them were to busy moving around crates, diapers, and they forget to lock the jail cell door.

Sadly Shining Armor has released a few wanted posters and had issued that if Forth Wrong or our Camera pony returns to the Crystal Empire they will spend the next thirty days behind jail bars.

Still despite the minor set backs we decided to focus on the truth and find out from the pony who would mostly likely tell us what we wanted… but Celestia had a few wanted posters of Forth Wrong placed around the Castle as the letter she received from Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle didn’t place our crew in a good light.

******

Forth Wrong tossed the grappling hook into the air “Princess Luna should be on the east wing of the castle. She is also a princess and she would be the most likely one to listen to our side of the story.”

The Camera pony moaned “We got kicked out of Ponyville… thrown in jail in the Crystal Empire. Are you sure you want to do this?”

Forth tugged on the rope making sure it was secure “You were the one who got us thrown in jail in the Crystal Empire. I’ll admit Ponyville was a bit of a setback but the public must know the truth!”

He climbed up the rope as the camera pony followed him until they reached a rich and luxurious room… only to see Prince Blueblood covered in towels as he just walked out of the bathroom.

The Camera pony spoke in disbelief “Why are you in Luna’s room?”

Prince Blueblood sighed “That’s the west wing.”

Forth Cleared his throat “Prince Blueblood…”

“You’re not trying to stalk my aunt are you?” the Canterlot elite spoke in a disapproving tone.

Forth shook his head “No… we have come to search for the truth and ask you… just how are you related to Princess Celestia.”

Prince Blueblood shook his head as he walked into the bathroom once again. The camera turned away for a few moment before looking back at the prince to see him walk out the bathroom in his Canterlot best.

He motioned for them to sit at the nearby table as he said “I’ve been asked this question countless times before and ponies will continue to ask me this question long after you have published your little article.”

The Prince pour out three cups of tea and placed them on the table Forth didn’t take a sip as the camera pony accepted the offer. Still it was a little bit surprising to see Prince Blue Blood be so courteous to them despite the fact they had broken into his room during the middle of the night.

The camera zoomed in on Blueblood's face as he said “Celestia has been around since Equestria was founded. She has ruled for roughly one thousand years of uninterrupted peace. There has been ponies she has courted… there have been ponies she had adopted similar to Cadence.”

He looked up at one of the pictures of Celestia “In some ways one could argue that family is more than just a tie between blood, but a tie between family. You could care more for a foal who isn’t related to you by blood just as much as you would if that foal was of your own flesh and blood. You can run into a parent who seems more like a stranger as you only connection is that you are both related.”

He set down the cup of tea as he looked into the camera “If you put it into perspective it doesn’t really matter if am or if I am not related to Celestia at all. The important thing is that she still holds the importance or value of my relationship with her.”

He smiled softly as he spoke with a hint of joy “I still call her my aunt and she still calls me her nephew. It doesn’t matter what the world thinks or what questions they ask. To the two of us we are family and that is all that really matters.

Blue Blood shook his head “But to answer your question… Of course I’m related to her!" He then turned towards the door and shouted with the ancient fury rivaling the Royal Voice of old "Guards! These two ponies broke into my room! Arrest them!

Blue Blood’s magic swung the doors swung open as a group of guards pony and one Lunar Princess who had her ear against the door quickly stood to attention before focusing their sights on Forth Wrong and his camera pony.

Forth looked out the window and shouted “The Truth will never be…” He never got to finish his sentence as a dozen guards pony talked him to the ground as he screamed “Not the mace!”

******

Forth Wrong and his camera crew have been temporally placed in jail until their next court hearing in which the judge will hopefully be lenient on them
.
We ask you our dear views what Search for the Unknown shall we attempt to uncover next time?

******

Celestia turned off the screen as she looked at Luna “You had a hoof in this didn’t you Luna.”

Luna shook her head “Why on Equesrtia would you think that?”

Celestia rolled her eyes as she muttered “When you first meet Cadence for one thing.”

Luna held herself tall as she spoke “You had another alicorn who suddenly arrived in the castle who was also a part of the royal family.”

Celestia shook her head “She called me 'Aunty' Luna... not 'Mommy'.”

Luna sighed as she muttered “I thought you were trying to keep it a secret from the rest of the nobles.”

Celestia rubbed her temples as she continued “And you also thought the same thing about Twilight.”

“To be fair you do dote on her like a mother. “ Luna countered

Celestia stood up as she shouted “I do not ‘dote’ on Twilight like that!”

Luna smirked as she replied “You stopped last week’s meeting with the Cloudsdale Delegates just because Twilight sent you a new friendship report.”

Celestia held her head up high as she said “That doesn’t prove anything.”

Lune nodded her head “Right…”

Celestia huffed in annoyance “And you’ve ready to many conspiracy theories written by ponies who don’t drink water in fear of it being contaminated with fluoride to make everypony’s teeth shine.”

Lune shrugged “To be fair most ponies didn’t believe my return… or Discord’s, Tirek’s, or Sombra’s return in the last two years either.”

Celestia nodded her head “Maybe I should ask these ponies if you are trying to make a Lunar Republic behind my back or what did you exactly do on the moon for one thousand years? Were you building a secret spaceship? Has the Equestrian Government placed your Lunar Rover away to be studied by scientists while your secret government agents prevent the world from knowing that there are aliens walking among us?”

Luna frowned “Truce?”

Celestia smiled “Truce.”

Comments ( 2 )

I'm looking forward to more of this.

Will this get continued?

Login or register to comment