• Published 1st Mar 2017
  • 581 Views, 3 Comments

Therapy With Doodle Noodle - Yosh-E-O



Princess Luna sends Spike and Yosh to seek guidance in understanding their 'feelings' and 'emotions' from one of Canterlot's leading therapists

  • ...
6
 3
 581

Chapter 6 - A New Beginning

Spike had begun to doze when Yosh and Doodle Noodle emerged from the secluded room.

“Yosh!” cried the purple dragon as he quickly snapped himself out of a daydream he was having. “How’d it go?”

“Good,” the green dragon-duckling sighed with a nod. “I think I’m going to be okay.”

“You ‘will’ be okay,” cooed the therapist while rubbing at Yosh’s back. “We have only begun to discover the magic your feelings have towards making your life as happy as can be.”

Spike took a moment to look at Yosh. He appeared very subdued. It was as if he were an entirely different dragon from when he first entered into the office with him.
“Hmm?” he pondered. “You didn’t cast any spells on him? Like something to make him your mind slave or something like that?”

“Oh, no,” chuckled Doodle. “I’m a therapist whose magic can only soothe. Kind of like a Unicorn who is a masseuse. I just learned to use my magic to help others express their feelings only as much as they feel comfortable in doing so.”

Spike waved his hand in front of his friend’s eyes.
“I’m here, Spike,” stated Yosh as he felt the breeze from Spike’s flapping claw. “I assure you I am under no enchantment.”

“Well…,” Spike said while giving Doodle a curious eye. “I’m still not going to trust you completely alone with him.”

“And I wouldn’t expect you to,” grinned Doodle. “Yosh really needs you to help him as we work on discovering himself in this new chapter in his life. I can only do so much as his therapist. The rest is up to him and his friends.”

Spike felt a little deflated by Doodle’s acceptance of his skepticism.

“So,” said Doodle while she levitated a book and quill to her. “Tomorrow at 1:00 PM okay with you?”

“Sure,” replied Yosh. “That’s if you don’t mind helping me get here, Spike?”

“Got any gems?” the purple dragon jokingly asked.

“Of course,” Yosh laughed. “I saved you all my rubies because I know how much you love them.”

“You two are too cute,” complimented Doodle as she noticed her next client enter into the office. “I must be off now. However I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Yosh. I’m sure you’ll have a lot to share with me between now and then.”

“Thanks, Doodle!” quacked Yosh as he waved.

Spike took Yosh’s hand.
“You sure she didn’t brainwash you?” he asked quietly.

“I’m sure,” grinned Yosh. “I now knoew that everything is going to be okay so long as I never forget how to be happy.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?” the green eyed dragon asked.

Yosh hugged himself around Spike and hummed.
“Just being my friend is all I need,” he said. “Now let’s go get some donuts. I do believe Joe is having his special today on peanut butter filled and you know how much I love those.”

Spike licked his lips.
“Sweet!” he proclaimed. “Let’s go!”

Yosh extended his metal rod as Spike took hold of his free hand. The pair then headed off to enjoy the rest of their day as if nothing had ever changed as a result of Yosh having lost his physical eyesight.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment