• Published 8th Mar 2017
  • 381 Views, 14 Comments

Guys Night Out: Blazil operation - CaioCoia



Discord, Spike and Big Mac will expend the Hearts and Hooves out of Ponyville, they will go on an adventure and expend the guys night in a new place where only Discord remembers and still loves but didn't remember why.

  • ...
 14
 381

One place.

Hearts and Hooves day, a romantic day for all ponies. A day for them to come together with their special somepony, or to take risk a chance at love, But for many ponies, the holiday only served to remind them of what they don’t have: No special pony in their life, and in its place, a crippling loneliness that clutters their heart like a thorn-ridden weed.

Dozens of couples cheer the best days of their lives, meanwhile, somber souls go unnoticed, unwanted to their homes, to lament a cup half-empty. Slumped in the shadows beneath Sugar Cube Corner, a weary draconequis watched happy couples pass through the doors of the bakery, his dour expression only worsening as time went on.

"Why I didn't go with her?” Discord muttered to himself. “Why did I decide to stay behind while she visits her family? If Fluttershy wasn't my marefriend, I would fill this day marvelous chaos, just for the fun of it, but I promised her I would be good today." Discord performed yo-yo maneuvers while he muttered to himself. He released the yo-yo, which transformed into tiny yellow butterflies, and then flew off.

He wasn’t bored though, rather, he was angry, angry with the many ponies being too sweet with each other, which left a queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was reminded of the little purple lizard Spike, one of his friends, and how every time he tries to pursue the heart of the white mare his heart desired, she would already have a date with another stallion. How could a mare like her treat his little friend something like that? Spike kicked a pebble across the dirt, seemingly not in the mood to play their favorite game, his gaze fixated on the ground.

Another pony that came to mind was Big Mac, a tall stallion with red fur, strong and sturdy, but a pony of few words, and not many mares appreciate that. Instead he was left to work the farm as always, leaving another night for just him and his cider, a shared fate between his few friends. Loneliness is a bitch, and he was a her constant companion.

"That's it! I'm done with this!" Discord snapped his fingers, all the apples in Sweet Apple Acres instanting falling into magically conjured baskets, Big Macintosh startled away from the trees. Turning around, Big Mac sees Spike lying on the ground, one of his comics in the floor in front of him, Spike looked up bewildered, his eyes wide, and eventually realized he wasn’t inside the castle.

"What just happened? Big Mac, do you know who did this?" Spike closed his comic and picked it up out of the dirt. He glanced Big Mac, his eyes narrowed as he already suspected the culprit.

"Eeyup." Big Mac’s strong voice confirmed his suspicions.

After that, a lazy ball of Discord appeared, who yawned and stretched, his trademark mischievous smile nowhere to be found. He scowled at the air, like the day itself way plotting against him.

"Okay, Discord, spill it, what’s going on?" Spike asked with a firm but gentle voice. Discord didn’t seem to be in a good mood, and the last thing he wanted to do was to prod the grumpy lion with a sharp stick.

"Sorry for popping the pair you in like this, but I’m a little desperate for company at this point."

"What? What do you want to talk about Discord?" Spike felt something strange, Discord needs to talk to him and Big Mac? He scratches his green spikes, trying to guess what was bothering Discord, but then something came in his mind. "No, I will not..."

"Don't worry, Spike, it’s not what you’re thinking, it’s more serious. It’s about this dreadful day and how it leaves me empty inside, and I know you two feel the same."

"Okay, now I'm curious." Spike shuddered and Big Mac just nodded. Discord sighed, the sad and bitter feelings seeping from his every orifice.

"I know your Hearts and Hooves day is going about as badly as mine, and I really want to spend the time with you two like when we play Ogres and Oubliettes, but I know you aren't in good mood so I had another idea." Discord’s friends looked to each other, a silent exchange of acknowledgement. They weren’t really up for a guys night, but they were interrupted by Discord and his surprisingly more hopeful tone. "So, I decided what we should do instead. I remembered one place, a place where Hearts and Hooves isn't today, so we can visit there for awhile, and be back tomorrow when everything is back to normal.”

“A place without heart's and hooves day? Is that possible?” Spike and Big Mac thought. Such a place sounded suspicious Discord’s increasingly excited demeanor made they feel better. Still, they could expect anything and everything from Discord and they never know what good or terrible things Discord might do when he was this ecstatic. But he seemed genuine and ready to relieve his friends of this horrid holiday. Spike looked to Big Mac, their faces a matching pair of smiles.

"Okay, Discord we’re in. let's go!" Spike said meanwhile Big Mac nodded happily.

"Okay, guys get ready! BLAZIL, HERE WE GO!" Discord snapped his fingers, and with a flash of light, they vanished from Ponyville.
Discord could only vaguely remember his last visit to Blazil, which was before his petrification, only that something there always make him feel better. The memories were fuzzy at best, but he knew that on Hearts and Hooves day, there was a different holiday there, a holiday he always loved and he never remembered why. Just a name, that single beautiful name of chaotic wonder.

"Carnaval" Discord whispered after they arrived in the paradise forest, just outside the city. The destination that was sure to be one of the greatest moments of their lives, the beautiful place called Blazil.

Comments ( 14 )

I gonna assume you spelled Brasil wrong intentionally.

8005334 Eeyup, it's a pun about blazes of horses and ponies.

Big Mac and Spike have no idea of what they've just gotten roped into...

8006492 You will might like what will happen there.

A few errors but honestly it sounds interesting, you have my attention, it's in character at least and paced pretty good.

8006546 You will never believe what will happens there.

8006563 Knowing Discord, everything. Also your group is picking up, still a few errors but it's an improvement, great job.

8006572 Thank you but it wasn't only me, it was everyone helping. I have some problems with grammar but some people agreed to help me with the edition. And you are one of them, thank you dude.

And it wasn't just Discord. It was everypony from Blazil. If someone comes to you friendly, be careful, they are worse than Pinkie Pie and some stuffs. Heheheehehehe

8006576 Never a problem my friend, you're doing great so far.

Sounds like a wild ride is imminent, count me in. hopefully nopony notices there gone and tries to ruin there fun.

For some reason I’m imagining this as The Hangover and I don’t know why.

8313184
Worse than that, it will be an experience they will never forget XD

Watch out for two guys on a motorcycle if you're talking on your smartphone.
Do not be late for Enem.
Be very careful with the left and right extremists
Fake News
Do not trust Brazilian politician.

Login or register to comment