• Published 10th Feb 2017
  • 472 Views, 11 Comments

Love and Explosions - Dustchu



(Note, this is not Canon) Love is a lot like a bomb... it can go off at any second, especially for a Cajun mare who end up falling for her twin sister.

  • ...
3
 11
 472

Boom Boom

It was a warm day in the northern Bayous far from Trotland in Penta, the sun was shining through the clouds and warming the residents as they went about their everyday lives. Whether it was preparing for the upcoming holidays by getting that special someone a gift, working up the courage to tell said someone how you felt about them, or like most would end up doing... pussying out because they lacked the balls to talk to them about their feelings and shit.

Such was the day of old holiday, Valentines. A day that came once every year and was meant as a way to tell that special someone how much you loved em, and also a good chance to get laid. Which was not to be confused with the Equestrian Hearts and Hooves day, which had the basic same premise but operated just a little bit differently.

The point is, it was the time of year to get all forms of laid.

And it might happen with an interesting pair of twins.

"So is dis gon' work?" Came the ever so slightly scratchy voice of a young pegasus mare as she fluttered down from her perch atop the Kickass Incorporated manor, the headquarters of their mercenary outfit which had a grand total of ten ponies working in it... or something. The mare forgot half the time how many there were from time to time. "Look's kinda screwy lookin'."

"It'll work, don't ya worry none chèr, hehe." The other pony, a unicorn mare told her beloved twin sister as she whacked what appeared to be a round device with spikes sticking out of it with a large wrench. She dented the metal with the blow, only smiling as she heard the ticking noise inside. "There ya see? It's workin' just fine', chèr! You was worried for nothin'." She let her wrench fall onto the massive steel ball, hitting it with a loud clank.

*Click*

*BOOM*

Both sisters were thrown back by the explosion, smashing into the wall of their workshop and causing part of the wall to collapse as smoke billowed out and into the sky.

Just another usual day in the lives of Blast Fuse and Blast Powder.

Fuse was the pegasus, and Powder the unicorn respectively.

Fuse poked her head out from the pile of wood she had ended up getting buried under and shook her head, shaking her messy and spiky yellow and black mane about before standing up. She flared out her impressive wingspan, adjusting her goggles as she spat out some wood that got caught in her mouth somehow. "Oooooweee, ya done blowed up da' workshop again." Looking around their workshop, the light gray mare saw a few of their projects were strewn about from the explosion. "Dang it."

Powder, the scarred dark gray unicorn poofed her way out of some rubble, shaking her own orange and black mane free of the debris that had covered it when she was blown away. Her orange eyes blinked away the dirt in them as she gave her legs a shake. "Mmm, mighta used too much powder in da mix."

"Ya tink?" Fuse snorted, her nostrils burning from the powerful smell of sulfur in the air, among other manner of powders and such that her sister used in her explosive mixtures. "Nearly took my head off girl!"

Powder chuckled a bit sheepishly as part of her mane had embers in it threatening to grow into something bigger. "Oops?"

Fuse just sighed, trotting over to her twin and extending a wing to her mouth before licking two feathers and flaring her wing over to Powder's mane to dab out the tiny embers. "You a good bomb mak'a sis, but sometime's I worry about wha's goin' on in dat head o' yo's' when you make em."

Powder just gave Fuse a silly toothy grin of sorts. "Blackpowda, fuses, watches." She shrugged as Fuse rolled her pretty golden eyes before giving Powder a shove, making her giggle.

"Well now we gotta clean up, so help me out." Fuse told her before she kicked some of the rubble aside. "Gotta clean dis mess 'fore Freeze finds out."

"Before Freeze finds out what exactly young lady?" Came the gentle voice of a stallion that made both mares freeze, before they both turned their heads towards the workshop's entrance where they found an older stallion with a white coat of fur and graying blue eyes that looked at them both with amusement. The older unicorn donned pair of glasses and an open jacket that loosely hung off of his shoulders as he peered into the workshop, graying blue eyes taking in the destruction the two sisters had caused. "Oh my."

"Uhh... h-hi Freeze." Fuse waved innocently as Powder coughed, smoke billowing out and into the air from the action as she gave her own happy wave.

"Hi Daddy!" Powder waved still, tongue lolling out ever so slightly.

Freeze rose an eyebrow as he saw a couple of fires spreading, some of it going towards a bench with open jars of blackpowder on them. He sighed, shaking his head as his horn lit up with a blue aura before he used his magi to snuff out the spreading flames around him. "Another one of your little... projects dear Powder?" The Canterlot accented stallion question the unicorn, who just tittered slightly nervously.

"M-maybe?" Powder hesitantly threw out as Fuse backed up and made her way outside. "Hey!"

"I uh, I gotta run!" Fuse said, galloping towards the manor with a cackle before Powder shot up and after the mare.

The unicorn teleported outside with a puff of black smoke, and yelled, "Get back'er!" Blast Powder charged after her twin, the pegasus just flapping off somewhere and cackling loudly, much to the frustration of her sister.

Freeze sighed as he turned and watched them run off. "You two will be the death of me one of these days." He smiled as he went about cleaning up their mess once more.

He'd have it no other way.


Later


An hour or so later, Blast Powder was in her room. Well, not so much her room alone, as it was one she shared with Blast Fuse, her twin sister. The dark gray unicorn was looking out of the window down into the front area of their compound, watching as some of their friends went about their day. Powder herself just sighed heavily, her eyes focusing on the glass of the window where she saw a faint reflection of herself, orange eyes locked with a mirror version of her own. She shook her head as she backed away from the window, making her way over to a mirror in the room she stopped to look into it.

She saw a pony in it she always saw every morning when she woke up. Dark gray coat of fur, dull-ish orange eyes almost hidden behind a messy orange and black mane. And most importantly... several features that made her inwardly despise herself despite having become long used to it. Everyday felt the same for her, at least in regards to whenever she looked at herself. Her eyes flicked downwards to her right front leg, where instead of dark gray fur she saw the dull shade of silver steel, dented in places and rusted in others. Near her joint just above where her frog would be was the metallic joint that allowed her to bend the leg. A dull red light emanating from the joint reminded her that it wasn't her real leg, making her lift up the hoof to twist and turn it. She hit the floor with it... and felt nothing. I wish I had my old leg back...

A snort escaped her as she shook her mane about, grabbing a brush and looking at it. She contemplated brushing it, but eventually deciding against it and placed the brush down before heading to the door and exiting out through it and into the hall. Every step she took was always the same.

*Clop clop THUNK clop clop THUNK clop clop THUNK*

Every day... the only time she didn't hear it was when she walked on dirt or mud or even sand. But when it was on a hard surface...

*Clop clop THUNK clop clop THUNK clop clop THUNK*

Once she made it to the stairs, she heard someone downstairs talking. "We blowed up the workshop we did, hehehe!" Came Fuse's voice, causing Powder's heart to flutter as her walk halted. "Was workin' on a special bomb for someone and messed up da mixture." Fuse snickered.

"Again? Seriously how many times can you guys fuck up making a bomb? Its yer special talent for cryin' out loud." Came the ever so vulgar voice of one of their friends.

When Blast Powder came down the stairs of the manor, she looked towards the area below the balcony where a fountain used to be and saw two mares, one of them her sister. The lighter gray mare bidding the other pony goodbye when she spat and walked off with no short amount of cursing. She watched as Blast Fuse smiled before turning to face her, bright golden eyes locking with dull orange ones. "Hey sis!" She greeted, waving a wing as Powder nodded.

Powder smiled warmly at the sight of her twin, "Hey, whatchu doin'?"

Fuse shrugged. "Wonderin' if I should go back ta bed." Fuse snorted in exhaustion. "I'm more tired then a raccoon in a trash can on a Friday night, bless my soul." She snickered, making Powder join her with her own scratchy like laugh that cracked every so often.

After their laughter died down, Blast Powder kicked a tiny pebble of the stair causing it to tumble down as she asked, "You uh... you not gon' do anythin' for da holiday?" The mare bit her lip slightly, sucking them into her mouth in a show of nervousness. I hope not, I really wanna tell you something...

"Mmm... I wanted ta, but..." She shrugged. "No colt round' here catches my eye, ehehe." She chuckled as she flipped some of her mane back. "Can you imagine if I tried to court any of these dunderheads? Cause' I honestly can't, hahaha!" Fuse chuckled as she started walking outside, with Powder following close behind her as she usually did.

Powder snickered. "Prism ain't so ba' he's nice sometimes." She told her sister as they both stepped outside, and caught sight of said stallion who was fluttering around the compound. "And he a pegasus too."

"Pfft, him?" Fuse shook her head. "Ain't my type."

"Really now?" That made Powder less nervous as they walked around the compound.

"Mmm." Fuse nodded, as they trotted in silence.

Powder didn't hate Prism... but when it came to her sister, she only wanted the best for her twin sister. The pegasus mare was an incredible mare, damn good with making explosives like she was, at least when it came to using them anyway. Powder made the boom, and Fuse used the boom to a degree that made other explosive experts weep in envy from the twin sisters skills when it came to the construction and physical application of any type of explosive.

And Powder always loved how her sister used bombs... she used them in a way that could have been considered an art, how she placed high explosive charges at dozens of weak points, throwing sticks of dynamite into cramped enemy positions, or even how she wielded magically enhanced bombs and grenades. Powder thought it an art form, while the unicorn herself was incredible with her craft, from making the smallest of fire bombs to the high grade military explosive rockets and bombs. Her sister was the one who used them the best, and she loved watching her use what she created.

I love watching her. She told herself as they continued to walk around the area. The dark gray mare had long given into the feelings she had bubbling up in her heart anytime she gazed into her sister's eyes, that ever present light that never ceased to burn out regardless of what was going on around her. Even in the toughest of times, Fuse was a happy and intelligent mare, acting as the brains of their mercenary outfit in the Penta bayous. And it always warmed her heart to see her sister smiling every day, to even see her frown was enough to make Powder plot someone's death... whoever made her frown that is.

Now whether or not she actually goes through with it, well...

Just don't go into the darker part of their swamp out back nearby and you're golden!

Focusing back on her sister, she wasn't sure when these feelings came to be, whether it was present in their childhood or if it came up sometime after they became mercenaries. But she tried to fight them back, thinking they were... weird, thinking that having such taboo feelings for one of her own blood was strange. But in the end, she accepted them and has practically been in love with her sister ever since.

And she didn't care that she felt this way... she loved her sister.

Blast Powder smiled as the warm humid air washed over her form, say what you will about the humidity, but she loved it the most about the bayou. Being raised out here with their adoptive father, Freeze was a nice change of pace from their original home further south. She shuddered suddenly, as memories came to mind that she quickly banished. Her eyes would have been looking elsewhere, but they were instead locked upon the form of her twin sister as the pegasus trotted just a bit faster then the unicorn. The toned bodice of her sister made her quite envious, the coiled muscles lining her body from head to hoof, the way her shapely rump and hips had that near perfect sway to them, the swishing of her silky tail.

It was enough to make any stallion or mare shudder.

Including Blast Powder.

Why does she gotta look so fine? Was a question she asked herself nearly every day since she came to terms with her... attraction to her sister. Why was she so incredible looking in her eyes? She didn't know, but it was a question she was okay with not having an answer to.

Eventually the two sisters arrived at the bayou at the very far back of the small two story manor, the two sisters went to the dock and sat side by side, staring off into the water and forest nearby as birds flew overhead and a few tiny bugs skimmed the surface of the water. A couple of fish would jump out every now and then and snatch up a bug, or get themselves snatch up by a low flying bird. But it didn't bother the sisters any, this was their home... this was their life, and neither one would really change it all that much.

Powder looked over to her twin, noticing Fuse's eyes half lidded and gazing off into the distance with a look of silent content radiating in her golden irises. She swallowed, her left leg shaking ever so slightly before she found the courage to speak. "Hey uh... Fusey?"

"Mmm chèr?" Fuse asked, head moving slightly to Powder's side.

Powder recalled Fuse's right ear was a bit wonky, mostly because of a slight problem involving constant explosion use.

So so sad.

"I uh... I was wonderin'." She cleared her throat, Fuse's eyes flicking to Powder's. "If you... wanted ta do sometin fun wit' me today..." Her voice was nervous, and she knew why that was. She was essentially asking her sister if she was free on one of the most romantic of holidays, asking her if she wanted to do something fun.

Fuse however just smiled. "I suppose I could put off my nap for some fun~" Fuse giggled, a melodious sound if there ever was one. "Whatchu got planned?"

Powder blinked and swallowed the lump of lead that appeared in her throat before speaking, "I-I was tinking maybe, we could..." She bit her lip, she honestly was expecting to get shot down. But now that Fuse said yes... what was she to say she had planned? "We could go inta town?"

"Ooowee, sounds good! What we gon' go do?" Fuse wondered as the two turned and began walking to the manor again, but instead of going inside they went to the dirt road leading into town. Which wasn't very far from the manor at all actually, and was called Ironhoof, a small mining town where they purchased their explosive minerals from.

Oh dang it. Racking her brain for what they could do, Powder eventually said, "Brew's Place?"

"Brew's Place." Fuse nodded, before she said, "Race ya!" Before blasting off down the road, leaving Powder in the dust.

"Oi! Get back'er Fusey! No cheatin'!" Powder giggled as her sister cackled. That was another thing she never wanted to change.

She never wanted her sister to stop laughing so happily and carefree.


Ironhoof


Iron was a small small town, with about a dozen or so buildings in it, one of which was a hotel that was the only tall building in it. It was known for mining the natural resources in nearby mines and quarries. Most of this was blackpowder, sulfur, and nitroglycerin. The town was well known for shipping out these resources to mining other bigger companies around in Equestria and Penta. However, when visitors came to this town, it wasn't to join them mining crews in gathering highly explosive materials, oh no.

They came here for the Dive bar, Brew's Bar.

Brew's was the place where all the big stuff happened in town, from bar fights, to mercenary's being hired, bar fights, drinking competitions, fights, betting and bar fights. Did I mention there was bar fights? Because that happens a lot in this bar.

It was a rather large building, two stories high with the second floor acting as the inn portion, for both sleeping and... various activities that didn't allow colts or fillies into the building, not that they were brought in in the first place. I mean, who in their sane mind would bring their children into a dive bar? They could get hit with darts for crying out loud!

The inside of the building smelled of smoke, gunpowder, sweat and booze. A few mares in saucy looking dressed sat in shady looking booths with stallions, rubbing up against them and lavishing them with kisses, there even stallions doing the same. One guess as to what they were. There were several pool tables in use, two being used for their actual purpose while the last was being slept on by the town drunk, empty bottles surrounding said drunk's body as a few ponies and a griffon near him threw darts at a board.

Powder and Fuse were in the bar, this was a place they constantly went to. If not for the drinks, to get hired for a job at the very least. But for now they just wanted to hang out today, well... that was Powder's plan anyway. She didn't expect Fuse to go with her on her hastily thrown together plan. The two mares sat at the bar on some seats as the namesake of the dive bar, Brew herself threw out drinks to paying patrons and drunks out the door for not paying up or being an idiot.

Like now for example.

"Get th' fuck outta my bah!" The mare bellowed as she tossed the poor drunken sod out through the door, causing him to crash into a stationary wagon with a bang. With a huff, she spat before kicking aside another drunk and vaulting back over the bar and landing with a clack of her hooves.

Fuse laughed out loud at the older mare's antics, "Ahh, Brew don't ever change chèr." She told her as BP looked over to the poker tables nearby, her cutie mark itching slightly as she wiggled her rump on the seat she was on.

"Ah don't pla' on it ya lanky cun'." The bar owner spat as she grabbed a glass with her magic, spat inside of it then grabbed a rag to clean it out with. "Fer fuck's sake."

Fuse just giggled, making Powder smile brightly as the sound as she took a swig from her bottle of Wild Pegasus Whiskey, quite the brew that was created during the war against the Zebras. It was a marketing campaign to draw in young ponies near and far to sign up to defend Equestria from the striped menace half a decade ago or so. Blast Powder herself recalled her father was in that war... both of them.

Ahh damn it. She shook her head of those thoughts and set her bottle down, sighing as she looked up at the TV in the bar.

And she would have watched whatever was on, had she not heard, "Well aye ther' hot stuff~" And when she turned her head she saw a stout looking stallion eyeing up Fuse like she was a slab of meat in a butcher shop on a Tuesday night. Powder narrowed her eyes, jealously, among other emotions bubbling up in her chest as Fuse turned to the dirty stallion.

The pegasus mare just looked him up and down, he was dirty, wearing a nasty coat covered in stains and looked at Fuse with something that made her sister, Powder uneasy. "I know ya?"

"No," The stallion snorted, and Powder noticed one of his ears had something in it. And it was moving. "But yew coul'~" He chuckled, his breath smelling heavily of some form of alcohol that seemed to be a combination of Wild Pegasus and Ornary Unicorn. "Wan' go upstairs and rut?"

Fuse leaned away from the very smelly earth pony, scrunching up her nose in slight disgust. "Listen sah, I'm not interested, so how's bout ya go'on somewhere, eh?" She nodded her head to some other part of the bar and added with a frown, "Ya smell like da inside of a rotten alligator cun'." She waved her hoof, causing Brew to snicker.

The stallion however, didn't seem to appreciate that and grew slightly red in the face before he glared at Fuse. "Liste' er' lil' filly, Ah don't giv' a shit what yew are er' aren't interested in. So get yer ass up an' le's go!" He made to grab Fuse, fully intent on getting what he wanted.

And before Brew could intervene, Powder had already gotten up and grabbed the stallion with her magic, producing a black aura with a faint silver edge to it. "She said no!" Powder yelled at him before picking up a bottle and smashing it on his head before unceremoniously chucking him out through the doors where he crashed into the other pony who was still conked out. "Bug off ya snake!"

She snorted hard, one eye twitching ever so slightly before she stomped her hoof once before turning back to face her sister. And saw her staring, along with Brew, and a few others.

She just asked, "Wha'?"

Fuse just said nothing and raised her hard cider. "Nice throw sis." She smiled, and Powder returned it with one of her own before returning to her seat.

Just another day in Ironhoof.


*Poof*


The twins had drank to their hearts contents at the bar, sharing stories of some of their escapades with the ponies around them. Of their various jobs all around Equus, from small time jobs where they took on a few pirates just east of Penta, to the time BP and Fuse took on a pair of dragons with nothing but sporks. There was even a story BP told where the two sisters were helping out a very angry hoo-man who quested for vengeance half the time.

But eventually, the two grew tired and decided to head back to the manor for the rest of the day, bidding goodbye to some of the town folk and Brew herself before trudging down the road.

Powder smiled from the buzz she got from her drinks and knew Fuse felt the same.

Maybe... now's the time? She wondered to herself as they made it to the halfway point home. "Hey... uh, sis?"

"Mm?" Fuse hummed, not looking away from the road.

Okay BP... just ask her... Taking a deep breath, she asked, "Do you... have your eye on anyone?" While she and Fuse lived in the same room of the manor and were at each other's side most of the time, there were plenty of times when she could have left to go... copulate with one of the few stallions in their company... even though Fuse herself said she wasn't interested.

The pegasus made an odd face, eyes narrowed and face scrunched up in thought. "Uhh... no' really ta be hones'." She shrugged, kicking a pebble across the ground as her face relaxed and quirking her lip to one side. "I mean... ta be honest, would anyone really want ta? I've been tol' I'm a bit volatile~" She explained, her accent putting extra emphasis on the I.

Powder shook her head. "Dat's what makes you so great! You an awesome mare Fusey." Powder blushed slightly as Fuse looked at Powder, her golden eyes locking with BP's orange ones. "I mean it..." I... I have to tell her how I feel, this is my chance... She opened her mouth to speak again... to finally tell her what's been on her mind.

But Fuse had beaten her to it. "Dat's swee' of you ta say BP," Fuse smiled brightly, going over to BP and bumping her hip against her sister's. "You an awesome mare to, one of da best friends I could ever ask for."

Powder's heart suddenly felt like it had been twisted. Friends. "F-friend?" Powder parroted aloud as they approached the manor finally.

"Yeah! Heck, I honestly couldn't tink of you as nothin' else... 'sept a sister o' course, hehe." Fuse smiled, as they both stopped near the steps.

That twist in her heart just doubled now, feeling more like someone was gripping it. Sister... friend... nothing else? Powder swallowed hard. "R-really?"

Fuse nodded. "Yep! And tanks for today sis, it was fun!" With that, Fuse trotted off happily into the manor, leaving behind her sister... who felt as if her heart had been broken in two...


Nighty Night


Hours had passed until it was night time, and the mercenary company had turned in for the night. Prayers were made by some and drinks had by others as Luna's moon rose into the sky, complete with thousands of tiny twinkling stars to accompany it for the next 12 hours. The compound was locked up tighter then a Priestess's asshole in Westrock, and the defenses set to the Maximum Surprise Buttsex setting to ensure no soul would break inside.

On the second floor inside of the Blast Sisters room lay Blast Powder on her bed, her back facing outward as she stared at the wall. Blast Fuse lay above her in the bunk bed they both slept on, the pegasus having fallen asleep, leaving Powder the only one awake. The unicorn's eyes were red and tears fell freely as she looked at a small photo she kept taped to the wall of her and her sister when they were younger. Before she lost her leg. They were both so happy then, carefree and enjoying life.

They still did of course... just in morally questionable ways.

Her thoughts were on what Fuse had told her.

How she was her friend.

Her sister.

And how she couldn't think of Powder as nothing else but those two.

I should have just kept my mouth shut. Powder sniffled, shuddering as she covered herself up. Her eyes burned and she felt tired, sick, and most of all... Heartbroken. What was I expecting? She wasn't sure exactly... but it still didn't change how she felt right now...

Broken.

She choked back a sob, bundling up under the covers as a faint cry escaped her.

"Sis?" She heard Fuse's voice above her, groggy sounding as if she had just woken back up.

BP's eyes opened wide, and she sniffled. "Y-yeah?"

"You cryin'?" Fuse's voice came again, and BP cursed herself for not staying quiet.

"N-no." Powder said quietly, a shaky breath escaping her lips soon after before the bed shifted and Fuse's head came into view to peer at the back of Powder's own head.

Then Fuse hopped onto the floor with a clop of her hooves, before climbing into the bed with Powder. Making things somewhat worse for Powder. "Come on sis, I've known you for 19 years, I know when you cryin'." Powder felt a hoof on her arm, making her stiffen, something Fuse noticed. "Pow-pow?" At her pet name, Powder sniffled and turned over to face her twin sister. Powder saw Fuse's eyes go slightly wide, no doubt seeing her red eyes and tear stained face. "Jeez BP..." Fuse extended her wing to BP's face and wiped away the tears. "Whatchu got ta cry about."

Oh Fusey... BP sniffled again, looking down at the cover. She would have kept eye contact, but doing so would have hurt her more then she was already. "Nuttin'."

"BP, I know you lyin'." Fuse stated in a matter of fact tone. "Now come on..."

Looking back up, she thought, Should I just tell her? If she told Fuse, there was a chance she would be disgusted with her... after all, she was her sister, her twin no less. She was Fuse's blood, how would she react? "I..."

When she felt a hoof on her cheek, Powder's breathing caught in her throat. "You my kin, ya know I'm here for ya."

That's what's making this so hard... BP stared into her sister's eyes, even though the mare was half asleep her eyes were still as bright as they ever was. Eyes she loved staring into... golden pools of nigh unstoppable laughter and fun. Fuse was a pony she could trust, a mare she could confide in... a sister she could love. "Fuse... I..."

Fuse leaned in slightly, mostly to hear... but Powder took it the wrong way and leaned a little closer.

"I..." She choked on her words, and when Fuse moved closer... Powder uttered, "Oh... to hell wit' it." She flung the cover off of her upper body and grabbed Fuse, pulling her close to her own body and mashing her lips against Fuse's own.

For one brief moment it felt incredible. Fuse's soft lips against her own slightly scarred ones, the sweet taste mingling with her own.

Everything felt right...

Until Fuse broke free of the kiss, pushing Powder away with wide eyes. "W-wha?"

Powder felt her face burning from embarrassment... but took the opportunity to say, "Jus' let me explain." She told Fuse, keeping her hold on Fuse as she spoke. "I... I know you gotta be grossed out... but I gotta tell ya this." Taking a deep breath, Powder continued. "I took you out today because I wanted ta tell you sometin' important, but when we got home you... you said you tink of me as nothin' more than a sister... an' a friend..."

Staring at her sister, Fuse found herself speechless and unable to think of what to say to this explanation. "P-Pow..."

"I can't help bu' tink of you as sometin' more sis," Orange eyes teared up, staring right into two pools of golden. "I didn't wan' ta but I can't help it. I got dis... dis feelin' in my heart and soul anytime I look at ya. I love you more than a sister, Fusey..." The unicorn shook, trembled even as the words kept coming. "I don't even know why I feel like dis, bu-but... I... I love you Fuse."

Fuse's eyes were locked on Powder's, the young mare trying her best to try and think of something to say to this... this sudden declaration of love. "P-Powder... I..."

Sniffling still, her sister replied, "I know you prob'ly tink I'm weird... stupid even... j-just forget I said anytin!" Powder tried to turn over, so she could try and sleep and then convince herself this was all just a bad dream.

But Fuse held her in place, forcing her to stay facing her as the pegasus asked, "You mean you... love love me? Not like, sisterly love or anytin?" Fuse had to ask, and Powder nodded timidly, "Why?"

Powder gulped. "I just... I just tink you're amazing, somtin real special like." Powder told her, her tears having stopped. "I know its wrong, b-but I don't care... I do-" She was stopped when Fuse placed a hoof on her lips, shushing her as Fuse leaned in and whispered.

"I don't care either." And with that... Fuse took her hoof away and gently placed her lips on Powder's own.

Now it was the unicorn's turn to be shocked by the sudden turn of events.

But she melted into the kiss, putting her arms around her sister and drawing her closer as the kiss slowly deepened and their eyes closed. That wonderful taste came back for Powder, and it only intensified when Fuse opened her lips and allowed Powder's tongue to snake inside to mingle with her own. A moan escaped BP from the action, her horn sparkling ever so slightly as she became lost in her own world. Everything became so clear for her in those few moments they kissed, BP's sorrows and worries vanished without a trace to be found, her tense muscles relaxed and her heart skipped several beats.

She didn't want it to end...

But they had to breath so...

Pulling away with only a string of saliva connecting them both. Powder licked her lips, savoring the taste of Fuse's own before she asked, "Y-yo-" or at least she tried, her body trembled, but this time it was from something else entirely.

Fuse just nodded sweetly, blushing slightly as she kissed BP's snout, pulling away with a tiny teasing lick. "Yeah, I... I guess I do..." She smiled brighter.

BP returned the smile moments before she kissed Fuse again, nothing like their short make out session from before, but just a simple loving kiss... one that Fuse returned with as much passion as she could muster from her heart. And the two returned their little kisses and nuzzles to one another throughout the night, until Fuse fell asleep with Powder cuddling up next to her, holding onto her like she was a life raft.

Blast Powder had not expected this to go this route this fateful night... she was fully expecting to be shot down, maybe even yelled at or abandoned...

But instead, she was laying next to her sister... finally having confessed her love to her, and having it returned.

The unicorn smiled as she closed her eyes.

She had never felt so relieved to be wrong before in her entire life...

Fin

Author's Note:

First time writing out a Cajun accent, and holy fuckin' shit this was difficult XD
But happy valentine's day guys!

And I bid you welcome to the Blast Sisters! My two OC's and probably two of the best characters I've ever created in my entire life :heart: Gosh I love em to bits~ :yay:

Thanks for reading, and I hope you get lai- I mean I hope you have an awesome holiday today :trollestia:

Comments ( 11 )

Good story, you have my like. I would like to see more of them:twilightsmile:

See, this part I didn't know about the Blast Sisters (Course it was my fault for not reading the Gdoc you sent me as I wanted to just go with their base personalities and go from there) and now I'll to figure out how to work the Cajun bit into the story, but not the incest part, as being a southerner I find that stereotype somewhat offensive, although I might make jokes about it, considering how many times Sam and Dean from Supernatural, despite being brothers, are mistaken for a couple in hilarious ways. Take this exchange from The Monster at the End of this Book for example.

Dean: What's a slash fan?

Sam: As in Sam slash Dean...together.

Dean: Like...together together?

Sam: Yeah.

Dean:...They do know we're brothers, right?

Sam: Doesn't seem to matter.

Dean: Aw, come on. That's...that's just sick.

Possibly a contender for one of the most funniest exchanges of the season. Apologies if that came off as rude and bashing your fic in any way, I just really don't like the all southerners are incest lovers stereotype.

*checks the word count of the chapter: 6,197*

*checks total word count: 1,483*

Hmm..... something doesn't look right here:unsuresweetie::trixieshiftright:

I don't even know how to feel about this. Maybe I should blame anime and hentai for making twin-cest acceptable? One part of me aw, the other part of me is like. "They are both taken, with each other. So much for any comedic moments involving Fuse getting a crush on Folklore's capacity for destruction."

But in the end this was adorable.

7937859
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this :yay: Hahah

7937983
Haahaha, its alright man, the romance they have going on isn't canon in any universe except this particular one. Sure they might fool around with each other, but there's no like, romance going on, just some extra luvin'. And this was just something for Valentine's day, so you don't have to work that into the story :rainbowkiss: The Cajun bit, sure. And I updated their profiles a little bit.

7938001
Oh trust me, check out my other one shots, its the same way :rainbowlaugh: I'm not sure why that happens.

7938467
Hehehe, I'm glad you enjoyed man, but like I wrote above to Bricklayer. The romance isn't canon in any universe except this one, so.

So much for any comedic moments involving Fuse getting a crush on Folklore's capacity for destruction."

If the above were to happen, well I would not mind it at all :rainbowkiss: that's the enjoyment of alternate universes! You can go nuts with what they do, how they feel and things like that. I mean yeah the Twincest thing is canon, but the romance isn't. So if Fuse were to get a crush on Folklore an' shit, well BP might either join her in on that or be like, "A'ight." Let's just say they certainly don't mind joining in on three ways together, hehee

Thank you guys so much for reading! :heart: I might write more stories with these two, I just need to come up with some ideas, haha

BADASSITUDE!!! MEEDLYMEEDLYMEEDLYMOOWW!!!

7939623 YOU GOTTA SAY IT LIKE THIS; EXPLOSIONS!!!

Finally got around to this and gotta say it was adorable!

7947109
Glad you liked it Sir Cold Ghost :yay:

7947109
Glad you liked it Sir Cold Ghost :yay:

Login or register to comment