• Published 5th Jul 2017
  • 749 Views, 3 Comments

The Invisible Princess - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Celestia and Cadence turn Twilight invisible.

  • ...
8
 3
 749

Twilight Becomes Invisible

The group arrived at the throne room where they found the three princesses, Celestia, Cadence, and Luna. "Hello, you three.", Twilight greeted.

"Twilight!", Cadence said. She ran to the purple unicorn and hugged her tightly. "Thank goodness you came! We've been waiting for three hours. Especially you five."

"I'm just glad you noticed.", Pinkie giggled.

"Where's Starlight?", Celestia asked. "I thought she'd be coming with you."

"She's back in Ponyville doing magic spells with Trixie.", Rarity said.

"She's learning how to be a true unicorn to get a lot of abilities.", Fluttershy said.

"Huh, good to know.", Luna said.

"Me and my friends are going to have a lot of fun here at Canterlot.", Twilight said.

"Oh, um, actually, Twilight, I was hoping the Celestia and I would hang out with you while your friends are having fun going around Canterlot.", Cadence said.

"What?", Twilight asked.

"Did you not hear her, Twilight?", Celestia asked. "Me and Cadence will be spending time with you while your friends are having fun."

"Oh, ok.", Twilight said. Twilight turned back to her friends. "Girls, are you all ok with me spending time with Celestia and Cadence? I know I had this vacation planned to hang out with you all."

"Don't worry about us, Sugarcube.", Applejack said.

"We'll be fine without you.", Spike said.

"We're going to the Canterlot café.", Rarity said.

Cadence thought for a second. She knew Twilight wanted to spend time with her friends, she was thinking she could make Twilight pretend she's not there without her friends noticing.

"See you in a bit, Twilight.", Pinkie said, waving to her friend. The group turned away and walked out the door.

Cadence took hold of Twilight's hoof and pulled her into a room. "Whoa, Cadence, what was that all about?", she asked. "I thought you said you want to spend time with me."

"Actually, I lied, Twilight.", Cadence admitted. "Celestia and I want to do a spell on you that will turn you invisible."

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Invisible?", she asked. "Why do you want to do that?"

"You said you wanted to spend time with your friends on your vacation, just pretend you're not with them, so they don't notice you.", Cadence said.

"It's true, Twilight, we want you to do that.", Celestia said.

Twilight sure about that, she thought it was pretty silly. "I'm not used to pretending I'm not with my friends without them noticing me, but I'll give it a shot.", she said.

Celestia and Cadence smiled. "Thank you, Twilight.", the small pink alicorn said.

Twilight was pleased to follow Cadence's directions to become invisible, but she was a bit skeptical. "What exactly do you want me to do?", Twilight asked. Using an invisibility spell wasn't easy. "I've never done an invisibility spell before."

"All you do is lay down flat on your back on the table and relax.", Cadence instructed. The table was made of brown wood.

Twilight walked over to the table and laid down on her back. "Then, what happens next?", she asked.

"We light up our horns and rays of magic will come down into you.", Celestia said.

"But, first, close your eyes, go to sleep, and I put this blanket over you.", Cadence said. Cadence revealed a dark blue blanket. "A pony has to be unconscious in order to become invisible."

Twilight leaned her head back on the table, closed her eyes, and fell asleep. Cadence put the blanket over Twilight. Celestia and Cadence lit their horns and rays of magic surrounded Twilight, then the rays came down into Twilight.

Cadence removed the blanket and saw that Twilight's noticeable body was no longer there. "Twilight, are you there?", she asked. She waited a second for Twilight to respond, until she finally did.

"Yes, Cadence, I'm still here.", the invisible Twilight said.

"It worked!", Cadence cheered.

"So, tell me why you turned me invisible again?", Twilight asked.

"I wanted to you to pretend that you're not with them, and try not to make them notice you.", Cadence said.

"So, go follow your friends, Twilight.", Celestia said.

"Alright.", Twilight said, before she run out of the room. "Wait. How do you turn me back to normal after I'm done."

"It's fine, Twilight.", Cadence said. "The same thing we just did when we turn you invisible."

"Got it.", Twilight said. Then, she ran out like a flash.

Comments ( 3 )

Is Twilight an unicorn?

But Starlight is there too.

Is this an AU?

That was a really good story thumbs up!

Login or register to comment