• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36. A super charged mare.

Chapter 36. A super charged mare.

“So what is it then? Didn’t you say the tea was yellow?” Martin asked Spike as they both stared at their cup of ‘tea’.

“Uhm…” Spike looked a bit worried. “Let me check real quickly.” He said as he gave a sheepish smile and quickly ran into the kitchen.

He came from the kitchen with a bag filled with other small bags that looked like teabags. They weren’t teabags in any meaning of the word. He threw it at Martin. “Here, take a look.” Spike walked over to Twilight, who Martin had cradled in Martin’s arms, since she was shaking quite a bit and prone to damaging herself in the process.

She has been shaking ever since Martin gave her the black, non-yellow liquid. Martin took a look at the back of the bag.

It read: ‘Blue Cow, energy coffee. Perfect for the learning egghead.’ It reminded him of Red Bull and he thought of what this kind of drink would do to an already crazy Twilight.

“How strong did you make this stuff?” Martin asked Spike as he took another look at Twilight. He was worried that giving the energy drink to the mare was a very bad thing to do.

“How strong did you make this stuff?! ,” Martin asked a bit louder. “It tasted quite strong.” He smelled the bag. It reeked of a strong smell, most likely the energy drink, with a bit of coffee being noticeable too.

“Uhm…” spike said as a sheepish smile formed on his face. “A… lot.”

Martin sighed and smiled at Spike. Crazy Twilight was still mumbling to herself and Martin’s new eagle was still staring at them, a bit of jealousy showing in his eyes. “How long does it take to work out?” He asked Spike.

“With this strength? A long time.” Spike said as he patted the wide-eyed Twilight on the head. She didn’t seem to notice it and kept mumbling.

She then suddenly jumped up. “I have to hide otherwise I’ll be send to the moon!” Martin, Spike, Owlowlicious and the unnamed eagle are all pushed back by a wave of Twilight’s magic. Before anything can do anything Twilight is out of the door and running away.

“I’m going after her.” Martin yelled as he crawled back to his feet. “You look after my eagle and Owlowlicious.” He ran to the door and followed Twilight.

He saw her rush through the streets, bumping into a lot of the ponies. He ran after her, bumping into almost the same ponies as Twilight.

“Twilight! Stop!” He yelled when he caught a glimpse of her through the masses.

No response came from the purple blur. Martin heard some other voices near Twilight and he recognized Applejack.

He ran over to Applejack, who had a lasso wrapped around Twilights legs, trapping her on the ground. A bag filled with apples laid next to her. “What in tarnation are ya doing Twi? Runnin’ around like a crazed up filly.”

“Hey Applejack.” Martin said as he puffed out beside the orange mare. “I’m glad that you caught Twilight. She was being a bit crazy.”

Applejack didn’t say anything; she just stared at his arm. “Didn’t ya have ta used two of them hand thingies.”

Martin looked at her with a questioning look, but then he looked at his ‘hand’. “Oh, yes, I lost that in an unfortunate magic accident.” He said as he smiles sheepishly.

“That aside. What happened ta Twi?” Applejack asked, letting the hand-situation go.

“When fear that the princess will lock her up and some kind of super charged drink are combined, this is the result: One crazy Twilight.” Martin said as he looked at Twilight. She still was shaking and mumbling.

“Ah, she’s going crazy again. Ya know how ta take care o’ her?” Applejack asked a she patted Twilight on the head.

“No, do you want to shed some light on that? The advice that Spike gave wasn’t the best.”

“Most of ta time ya can just talk to her and she’ll get fixed after a while.” Applejack said. She grabbed the bag that laid next to her. “Ah gotta go and held Mac with his cart. See ya!” She yelled as she walked away, towards the market that he saw in the distance.

He waved at her as he took Twilight on his back, making sure that she laid comfortable. He heard her mumbling and he shook his head. He smiled as he walked back to the tree library. Most ponies turned their head as he walked past with a crazy mare on his back, but since Ponyville has seen a large amount of weird happenings most of them didn’t really cared.

He arrived back at the library where three pair of eyes stared back at him. “Did I do something wrong?” He laughingly asked as he walked in through the door.

“Nah,” Spike said. “”Let’s put her in the back and since you broke her you can fix her.”

“Weren’t you the one that gave her the super charged drink?” Martin asked Spike as he gave him an accusing look.

“Yea, yea. You take care of her and get your hand back. Then we’ll talk again.” Spike said as he grabbed a broom and started brushing some left over debris from the destroyed floor.

Martin walked up the stairs and over to Twilight’s room. He opened the door and walked into her room.

It was mostly decorated with stars. There were stars everywhere, but it looked quite nice, not too hard on the eye nor unnoticeable.

He walked over to her bed and laid her down on it. He looked around the room and walked over to the bookcase. It was a large bookcase, none of them marked with anything that indicated that they were owned by the library. She must’ve owned over five hundred books. ‘How can she read all of them?’ Martin looked around for some books that he might enjoy. He, after some looking, found a book: Equestrian history; the old days. He grabbed the book and sat down to Twilight. ‘The best way to console a bookworm: read a book to them.

Martin opened the book and started reading to Twilight. She seemed to be enjoying it.

Author's Note:

A miracle that is a new chapter.
Have fun (or not).
Tests are coming for me so no new chapters for a while. I apologize ahead.
Untill next time.

PreviousChapters Next