• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7. The cake fortunately isn't a lie.

Chapter 7. The cake fortunately isn’t a lie.

She saw Celestia’s face covered with crumbs and cream and a large platter stood in front of her, just a small slice of cake left on it. “Tia! You said you would stop with snacking. So this was your ‘study’ time. Maybe I should talk to the kitchen staff again. This is going into your food journal.”

All the while Martin was just gazing into the room and the cake-covered alicorn in the middle. “Why is she covered in cake? It even looks like there is a piece of cake stuck in her mane. How’s that even possible?” He said, still looking at Celestia.

All the while Celestia was trying to sneak the plate out of sight and under the bed and the crumbs from her coat, mane and face. The piece of cake that was in her mane was pushed further in, hiding it from sight.

“I was just getting an snack, just one slice.” Celestia said while sporting a fake grin.

“Sure, Tia, just a snack. Anyway are you done with the paperwork for Martin’s citizenship? He has already spoken with Saul.” Luna said while collection the plate from under the bed.

Tia said, while regaining her composure “I have, it’s over there in the table, next to the whipped cream.” She said while clasping her hooves over her mouth when she said the cream part.

Luna sighed and walked over to the table , ignoring the large bowl of whipped cream with a spoon. “Ah, here they are. The alien citizenship application form v2. hmm, what was version one.” She handed the forms to Martin. “”You might want to check the form for any mistakes my sister probably has made.”

“Sure.” Martin took the forms from Luna’s magic and started to thumb through them. He got through the general section and a couple of parts part caught his eye: the gender option and the age option. “Uhm Celestia, how old do you think I am and what gender I am. You put unspecified in the age and androgynous in gender.”

“That’s something I didn’t know for sure and I didn’t want to guess.” Celestia said while drinking from a magically appeared cup of tea.

“I think I look quite male and for my age. I’m seventeen. Can you give me something to write with.” He said, annoyed a bit.

“I’m sorry, It’s quite hard to tell the gender of foreign or alien species. There is an ape in the Tall Tail Mountains that have different looks, but it’s random which gender it is. So I just put that in, would you like to be treated like a mare?” She said back. “Just correct it.” She said while floating a quill and some ink to Martin.

“Fine, fine, I’ll do it.” He sat down on a pillow nearby and began correcting incorrect parts of the form. In the last name box Celestia filled in: Human. In the address she filled in her own. This made him think where he was going to stay when this was all over. ‘If I’m getting out of this what am I going to do then. It’s not like I can go to school here. I do have some of my books at Twi’s library. I don’t have money, a home or a job and just a bit of almost useless education. Maybe the princess can help me out with this. I should ask her after the trial. Maybe someone can still find a way home

When he was done with the forms he handed them back to Celestia, who took them in her magic and checked them. “Here they are, everything is corrected,” He said to her.

“Thank you, I’m sure everything will be fine.” She responded. “What will you be doing until the trail? Maybe Luna can help you.”

“Maybe I can. I still need to do some work Martin can help me with.” Luna said smiling a bit.

“Sure, why not. Not like have anything better to do.” Martin said while following Luna out of the room.

When Martin and Luna were out of the room Celestia grabbed some law books and started digging through the ‘Aliens’ portions. She remembered how ridiculous it was writing this, like there ever were going come any aliens to Equestria. O boy, was she wrong.

As Martin and Luna were walking through the corridor’s once again he asked her what they were going to do. She said that he should just wait.

They arrived at Luna’s room. It had large ornate black doors and an engraved moon and stars. It looked quite nice. Luna opened the doors and they stepped in.

As soon as they stepped in he asked: “So what do I have to do for you?”

“You have to help me out with something. Something that I just can’t do without your help.” Luna answered while grabbing a box from under her bed. “We’ll need this.” She opened the box and showed the content's to Martin. It quite surprised him. “That quite surprised me. So let’s go help you out.”

He grabbed whatever was in the box and started using it for what is was supposed to be used for.

“Ooh, you’re doing it quite well. You should do this more often.”

(Get your collective minds out of the gutter.)

But unfortunately a gust of wind blew through the open window and toppled the card house Martin was building. “Damnit, I was going good. I’ll try again.” He said while collection all the fallen peaces.

“Sure. I’ll close the window and then we’ll try to build more houses. I couldn’t have done it without your fingers. Magic just isn’t as precise as hands. Thanks for helping me.” She shut the window and started to help Martin with the card houses.

They continued building houses, playing tic-tac-toe on important contacts, watching Celestia do some more work and eating some of the left cake. (It wasn’t much.) Just having fun.

When they were called out to eat Luna packed up the plates and the pack of cards.


“Thanks for spending time with me, Luna. I don’t what I would’ve done without you. This place is a bit boring.” Martin said as they walked to the dining room.

“Hmm, I understand what you mean. This palace is indeed a bit boring, t’was that even in the olden days. I haven’t had much company, aside from the occasional visits from Twilight Sparkle no one visits me. The nobles still think I’m Nightmare Moon and don’t trust me, my night court is almost never visited and everypony avoids me like the plague. ” Luna said, looking a bit said as they walked into the room.

“Don’t worry Luna. I won’t avoid you.” He said trying to cheer her up.

“Thank you Martin. Now let’s eat with my sister!” Luna almost shouted as she sat down on a pillow on the long table.

“So what did you do today. I’m sure that you had a great time today. Now let’s eat some lovely salad my cook has prepared.” Celestia said while serving 3 portions of salad which was mostly composed of slaw, dandelions, tomatoes and other various green stuff.

While Luna and Celestia starting eating with gusto and grace, Martin choked on the first bite. “Damn, this is sour. Is there anything sour in here?”

“No, I don’t think so. There’s just some slaw, dandelions, cucumbers and some other green stuff. Aren’t you liking it.”

“Human’s aren’t supposed to eat flowers.” He said while coughing up some of flowers.

“Interesting, so you lack the organs to properly digest the stuff and the taste buds on your tongue see the taste as sour because of that. ” Luna said while sounding quite smart.

“Well… yes. How did you know that?” Martin asked.

“Oh, I studied foreign species in my free time. You have quite the similarity to a monkey, so I went with its body.” Luna explained.

“Interesting. Can you make me anything else, Luna?” He asked while shoving his plate away from him.

“Nah, I’ll just remove the flowers from the salad.” She said while magically removing all the flowers from Martin’s salad.

“Thanks.” Martin said sarcastically. They continued eating the salad and the non-existing cake for dessert. During the meal they made small talk, mostly about earth.

After the meal they all went to bed. Martin and Luna saying their goodbye to each other before parting for the night.

When they were all sleeping safe and sound a certain discordant creature was watching them, planning more of his evil plans with the human involed.

Author's Note:

Wait, wut? another chapter within half a year. That's an academy record. Also I want to thank everybody who liked the story and fav'd it. Atleast it's positive now. The suggestiveness in this chapter is over 9000, so are the references. Until the next time.
(Maybe a comment with anything from suggestions to corrections.)

PreviousChapters Next