• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16. Suits and flying books.

Chapter 16.

“Martin, wake up. I was just joking.” Celestia said while throwing a glass of water over him.

Some water sprayed in Celestia’s face. She spat it out. “Very funny.”

“That you shouldn’t have joked on that.” Martin said dry. He stood up and wiped his head off with the tablecloth. “So when is the date then?”

“I think she said that it was around this afternoon. She said that she was going to a fancy restaurant, so maybe you should get a suit.” Celestia said while grabbing a tablecloth herself.

“You mean in a world occupied by ponies there is simply a suit to be found for humans.” Martin said while grabbing a glass of juice.

“Luna had one made for you. I think she had an idea that something would be happening. I don’t know. I’m sure that you will have a great time.” She said while doing the same as Martin. “What were you reading before I fetched you?”

“Something about how magic was in everything. It was pretty interesting, but it was a bit bland. I like reading about Equestria, there a so many thing that are different, and magic is a fascinating thing.” Martin said while downing the glass of juice.

“Magic is a very interesting topic many ponies have written about and studied. It is good to see that other species also divulge themselves in these topics. Come, I will show you your suite.” She said while walking towards the door.

“Sure. I would like to see a pony made suite for once. That reminds me, I’ve got to visit Rarity. She wants to make some clothes for me. I also got to visit some more ponies in Ponyville. Maybe I’ll do that the day after tomorrow.” Martin said while following Celestia through the hallways of Celestia.

“I will arrange for a chariot to take you home then.” She walked into a large closet/room. “This is our clothes room. Luna and I keep our clothes here.”

“There are a lot of tiaras and shoes here.” Martin said while looking through the large amount of tiaras and shoes and the occasional dress. His eye caught a small cabinet. He pressed a small button and it opened.

What he saw was a large collection of… *Bonk* The cabinet was shut quickly by a blushing Celestia. “That is a bit private. Heh, heh.” She blushed some more and continued walking through the cabinet.

“So what color of sock do you prefer? Dark blue or white lined with gold?” Martin said, almost laughing out loud.

The red returned on Celestia’s cheeks. “Maybe I’ll show you later?” She said with a very wrong smile.

Now it was Martin’s turn to be ashamed. His cheeks flushed red and he looked further. He finally saw a black suit hanging. “There it is!” He said as he pointed to it. Celestia grabbed it in her magic and floated it towards Martin.

“Here it is.” Martin grabbed it in his hands. “Try it on.” She said, quietly floating a large padlock to the secret cabinet.

“It looks quite nice. And it appears to be very high quality.” He felt the seams and tried to look smart by saying seemingly smart things.

“It is made by the Canterlot tailors. There are only a few better tailors in whole Equestria.” Celestia said while looking at some shoes.

Martin walked into one of the larger changing rooms and tried on the suit. It fitted quite good and was very comfortable.

He walked out of the room and showed himself to Celestia (Some minds need to be scraped out of the gutter).

“That looks very good. I’m sure Luna will love it.” Celestia said while Martin turned around in front of her.

“Thank you. I am looking forward to it.” Martin said to Celestia as he grabbed his clothes and they walked back towards the dining room.

“I have some other stuff to attend to. Luna will pick you up. Have fun!” She said while walking in a different direction.

“Sure, see you next time!” Martin yelled after her.

He didn’t have anything to do for the moment so he went to the library, what could he otherwise do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s see what my favorite human is up too.’ The disembodied voice of Discord thinks. ‘That was a good nice long nap. But now I need to check back on my favorite pet and make more evil plans.

He switched from Human TV to Celestia TV.

She still needs to stop being such a tight flank. She needs to loosen up a bit.

A small Discord shaped cloud formed above the castle with a small floating TV in front of it. It showed a large amount of different pictures. ‘I need to watch more Element TV. The Pinkie channel is the best one. I think I am going to give a Gummy shaped mustache.

A Gummy shaped mustache appeared and he put this in a box with a bow on top. It disappeared.

Back to making my eyes square.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin walked towards the library, plucking at his suit on the way. His mind went blank, which wasn’t very hard for him. He arrived at the library to see, not to his surprise, Twilight still sitting and reading books. An humongous pile of books next to her.

“Why is there a very large pile of books next to you?” Martin said while grabbing another pillow and sitting down opposite of her.

“Oh, this is simply what I’m going to read this week. It’s just some light reading material.”

Martin thumbed through some advanced magic books and understood nothing of it. “Damn this is some advanced stuff. And you said that this is light material.” He said as he gave her a questioning look.

“It is. Maybe you can understand this.” She said while floating a book titled ‘Magic for dummies.’ She snickered. A lot.

“Well, thanks a lot.” Martin couldn’t keep his laugh contained. “I already read this. And I understood it. I understood most of it.” He threw the book back at her.

And then a book flew back, and another and another and another and another…

Author's Note:

Just an idea.
Just this
and Feedback
Bye.

PreviousChapters Next