• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2. On the run

Chapter 2 On the run

(A/N: the story takes place before the opening episodes of season 2)

Martin woke up and noticed that he was on the couch, before he opened his eyes he recalled what happened earlier. He went into the strange looking town, into the library, found some weird maps of Equestria, whatever that maybe, and then he was struck on the back of his head with something which was wielded by a strange looking thing, ‘it kinda looks like a pony’, he thought.

He opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed that he still was in the library which he had walked in to earlier.

He looked around to see the creature which had attacked him earlier standing by a desk and appeared to be writing something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was writing a letter to princess Celestia about the strange bipedal creature that had entered her home this morning.

He looked very strange with the clothes he was wearing. Because he had reacted with “what the fuck are you”, she thought that the bipedal creature must be new to Ponyville, or even to Equestria.

Dear Princess Celestia,

This morning a strange creature entered my house, because it was swinging a book around I may have knocked him out with another book.

At the moment he lies unconscious on the couch, I ask you to come and question this creature or take him to Canterlot to gain knowledge or simply contain any possible treats.

Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle

When she finished her letter she wrapped it and went upstairs to wake Spike up to have him send the letter.

However when she turned around she found the creature nowhere to be seen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin ran out of the door, toward his bike, which he had parked there. He jumped on it an began pumping the pedals as past as he could.

I don’t know what that was, but I’m going somewhere else. Maybe at that orchard I cycled past, I could ask for directions out of crazy town.’ He thought.

He kept going down the road, even though he heard shouts and saw flashes of light zoom past him.

When he reached the orchard, ‘Sweet apples acres, wasn’t it. Dumb name.’ He continued until he was at the barn. He stopped and jumped off his bike, heart pumping. He ran toward the door and knocked. No response at all.

He figured that they must be in the orchard, because it was a farm they were up early.

He walked into the first row of trees, he jelled “Is anyone out here who can give me directions.”

“Sure I can, stranger.” A voice said.

He looked around to see an orange pony look at him as if he was an alien. ‘This is weird.’ He thought ‘who in their right mind would dress up a pony with a hat and dye the mane blond, some weird people live here.

“Well, what can I help ya’ll with?” the pony asked.

He jumped a couple feet in the air. “You can talk.”

“Well, of course I can, why wouldn’t I speak?”

“Because horses aren’t supposed to talk.”

“And who made you think I’m a horse?”

“Well, you kinda look like one.”

“I don’t even know what in tarnation yure talking ‘bout, and now you get off ma orchard before I buck you off.”

“Buck isn’t even a real word, stupid pony.”

“Now I suggest that you stop insultin’ me before I’m gonna go get Bigmac.”

“Why should I, I don’t take orders from a pony, and why are you going to get a hamburger.” He asked, angry and puzzled at the mention of fast-food.

“Get off ma orchard, right now.” She asked angrily.

“No, I’m not going until I get what I want, and I sure aren’t getting it from a stupid pony.”

“That’s it.” She turned around and bucked him strait in the face, knocking him out cold.

Then a purple mare arrived at the scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he has fled the scene she immediately started pursuing the creature. Not wanting to lose a new and strange project, she wanted to learn from it. So she ran, shouting at it and shooting sleeping spells, wondering how he could go so fast on that metal construction of his.

If she lost him and made the Princess come for nothing, she would surely stop being her mentor and that would be very bad.

When she saw him got to Sweet apples acres, she thought it was very weird. ‘Why would he go to Applejack, does she know him and didn’t tell me. Of course not, it’s totally not Applejack to hide something from her.

She approached the scene, walking past the strange metal contraption, noticing that there was some sort of bag strapped to the front. She would ask the creature what was in it later.

She then saw Applejack buck him to the ground.

She approached Applejack and asked “What did you do that for?”

“He was insultin’ me and ma wits.”

“Ok, I see. Maybe we should get him to my library, I already sent a letter to the Princess. ”

“Alright suga’cube. You do that and I’ll continue bucking thes’ apples”

“Ok, I’ll see you later then.”

“Goodbye.”

Twilight then picked the strange creature up with her magic and teleported them both to her library. Where she placed some safety spells on him so that he won’t cause any commotion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin woke up only to see that he couldn’t move his body, just his head, he shouted “Hey, is anybody there, besides these stupid ponies.”

“Nope, just one stupid pony and a dragon” a voice said sarcastically.

Twilight and Spike then walked into the chamber.

Martin thought for just a moment, then started to laugh. “It’s just a baby, he looks like he couldn’t hurt a fly, literally.”

“Hey, that’s not true.” Spike said, clearly offended.

“Stop it you guys, no need to fight.” Twilight intervened.

“Ok, I’ll stop.” Martin answered.

“Good, since your new to Ponyville and Equestria I shall teach you how to behave properly and not make a fool out of yourself.”

“Wait a minute, did you just said Equestria?”

“Yes, why? I’m sure you know Equestria, you’re in it.”

“No, I’m from Earth and was on my way to school when I somehow ended up in this place.”

“That’s weird, how would you get here without knowing it?”

“I dunno, figure it out miss Smarty-pants.”

“Hey, don’t go calling Twilight names.” Spike interrupted.

“I call whoever I want whatever I want, lil-baby.” Martin said back.

Spike got angry at the mention of him getting called a baby, he didn’t care if this was a project for Twilight. He then jumped at Martin swinging his claws at him. Making small cuts along his arms.

“Ow, that hurts.” Martin said, clutching his hand at the cuts.

“I don’t care, you should have stopped calling me names.”

“I’m sorry, did I hurt your little feelings.”

Spike threw a punch at him, hitting him right between the eyes.

He was unconscious, again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discords mind stirred, ‘it’s all going just like the plan, and then I have him just where I want him to be

The first cracks started to appear on the statue and the first pieces started to fall off.

Soon I will be free to rule Equestria once more, if that stupid human does his job correctly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin woke once more on the couch unable to move his body, but this time an large white pony stood over him.

He looked up to see an pony with wings, a horn and a crown. ‘Must be the ruler or something, I maybe should keep the insults to a minimum around here.

“What are you and how did you get here, creature, and why are you insulting my subjects?” The Princess asked.

“Why should I say anything, I won’t say anything until I am released!” Martin said aggravated.

“I can agree with those terms, creature” She said, lifting the spell. “Now will you tell us who and what you are and where you came from?”

“My name is Martin, I’m 17 years old and come from England. I am a human. That enough info.”

“What is a human and where is England?” Twilight asked.

“Human, home sapiens, the only sentient race on Earth. And England is a county off of the coast of Europe.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re at the moment in Equestria, in Ponyville to be precise. I’ve never heard of a human and this Earth.” Twilight responded.

“I don’t think I’m on Earth anymore.” Martin said.

“But how did you ended up here then?”

“I dunno, I just got on my cycle and went to school when I ended in Ponyville.”

“What is this cycle you speak of?” Celestia asked.

“The large metal thingy outside, ring any bells.” Martin responded.

“Ok, but why did you ran when you were in here earlier?” Twilight asked the human.

“Because there was an, for me, alien creature sitting at a desk, so I thought that it was an illusion, so I ran to the orchard I saw on my way here to ask for directions.” He responded.

“Maybe you can send him back, Princess.” Twilight suggested.

“If that’s is alright with Martin then I’ll try it.”

“I’m fine with it, send me back to where I came from!” He shouted.

Celestia charged her horn as it began to glow bright, then a bolt shot outwards to Martin, hitting him right in the chest. Then her magic sputtered and faded, then just stopped altogether. Martin then fell to the ground with a thud.

“I’m afraid something is keeping him here, or maybe the spell doesn’t work with humans?” Celestia said.

Martin stood up, hair slightly sizzling, and said “maybe you should stop with the magic for a second. I don’t want to get fried.” Martin said to Celestia.

Twilight then yelled “Hey, I got a spell here that might work.” She then shot a bolt towards Martin, not paying attention to what he said before, and with the same results as before, only this time he didn’t have any eyebrows left. “Fuck me.” He said before falling forward knocking him out again.

Twilight said nervous “maybe we shouldn’t try any spells on him right now and just let him sleep.”

Celestia answered “I think that that is the best for now too, just let him sleep and let me know if anything special happens to him, is that alright with you?”

“That’s just fine, but wait, does this means that he has to stay here?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, I presume that you can handle it and ask some help from the others bearers if it becomes unbearable.” Celestia answered slightly chuckling.

With those words she left the house and teleported back to Canterlot.

Twilight thought: ‘What have I got myself into this time?

PreviousChapters Next