• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23. Loving on Luna.

Chapter 23. Loving on Luna.

There was silence in the room as Celestia took in what Luna screamed at her. Martin ran into the room. He ran after Luna as soon as she flew away.

“What I have done and am doing is for your own good.” Celestia said as she teleported the notes away to another place. “Everything I do is to keep you safe. Please calm down.” She said, trying to get the mare to stop making a mess of her room.

Luna calmed down, only if it was just a bit. “But why are you trying to control my life all the time.” She tugged in her wings again. “I can handle myself just fine.”

“Luna, you´re my little sister and I will do everything to keep you safe. And if I say that being with Martin is dangerous to you than you will respect that and obey me.” Celestia said, putting force behind her words.

“No I won´t. You can´t boss me around anymore. I am a grown mare and I can take care of myself. And why would you want to keep Martin away from me? ” Luna said, getting angry once more.

“I can´t say exactly why, but please trust me in this.” Celestia said, close to pleading. Her expression turned hard again. “If you will keep reacting this way then I will have no choice but to move Martin´s departure to tonight.”

Luna´s mouth just fell open and her expression went from angry to one of sadness. She sighed and teleported out of the room. Martin stood in the corner. He was as sad as Luna and we wanted to know too why he had to go.

Luna´s mouth just fell open and her expression went from angry to one of sadness. She sighed and teleported out of the room. Martin stood in the corner. He was as sad as Luna and he wanted to know too why he had to go.

Martin walked towards Celestia and picked up a few notes, skimming through them. “What are these notes?”

Most of them were quickly snatched out of his hands by Celestia´s magic. “Those are not for your eyes.” She said, still a bit angry. She missed one and he quickly put it in his pocket. Celestia didn´t notice.

Martin grumbled. “What is the real reason that I have to leave tomorrow?”

Celestia blew some air through her nose, getting annoyed by the questions. “I am not going to tell you. And that I final.” She said while teleporting Martin out of her room and into the library.



*POOF* Martin appeared in the library, a couple of feet above Twilight. She was just reading an book when Martin fell right on top of her. “Ouch!”

Twilight said under Martin for a while as she processed what just happened. Then both their eyes went wide and they scrambled of each other.

“Uhm… yes… Sorry about that.” Martin said as he helped Twilight to her hooves. “Celestia teleported me away and I appeared in a bad spot.” He said as he tried to battle the dizziness that fell over him.

“Why would she teleport you here? It isn´t like her to teleport someone suddenly.” Twilight asked while reorganizing the books that were knocked over.

“There was some trouble with Luna and Celestia,” Martin said, not wanting to share what just happened with Twilight, “and now we´re going to leave early, this evening in fact.”

“What?! But I have so many things to do.” Twilight said while shooting up and making a checklist and a quill appear in front of her. She started scribbling on the paper, ignoring the sad human in front of her.

“I´ll go find something to do.” Martin said quietly. He wandered off, leaving Twilight alone with her books and checklists.

He grumbled a bit as he walked through the corridors, trying to find Luna´s room. ´What have I done to deserve this. First I have to go and then I have to go even earlier. Maybe I should take a look at that piece of paper.´ Martin took the paper out of his pocket and ironed out the folds.

The first line on the piece of paper was : ´Entry 1008´. He sat down in a corner and read the small piece of paper.

He finished it soon and walked straight to the nearest maid he could find. He asked her where the room of princess Luna was. The maid pointed towards one of the doors and gave some instructions. He followed them, thinking about what was on the paper.

He walked into the room and found a sobbing Luna on the bed. He sat down next to her and tilted her head with one hand. He looked her deep into the eyes and kissed her. I wasn´t very long or deep, but it did the trick.

She stopped sobbing and she smiled. “Thank you.” She leaned against him and closed her eyes, a wide smile on her face. Both of them felt about as good as one can feel.

They sat like this before Martin broke the bliss by pulling out the piece of paper. “I grabbed this before I left Celestia´s room.”

Luna plucked it out if his hands, floating it in front of her face, and started to read it. Her face stopped smiling and put the paper down. “This piece of paper describes the time after I turned to Nightmare Moon. It describes pieces of her armor and some of the tests that were done on it.” A small tear appeared in one of her eyes. “I´d rather not talk about it.” She said while rubbing herself against Martin´s side a bit.

“It says something about corrupted magic. Do you know anything about it. Maybe this is the reason that Celestia wants me gone. When I told her I have corrupted magic in me she reacted kind of… strange. She changed completely when I told her that.” Martin said as he put his arm around Luna.

“Martin, if you stay near me long enough I will turn back into Nightmare Moon.”

Author's Note:

More chapters have arrived.
More feedback (hopely) will arive.

I really miss the total view meter on my stories page. For the other changes, i like them. Kudos to Knighty and everbody else who worked on them.

the next chapter will surely arrive.

PreviousChapters Next