• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25. Dining with Luna.

Chapter 25. Dining with Luna.

Huh, corrupted magic. Maybe I can learn some more about it; but the fact that there are uses for corrupted magic warns me. I can only hope that the uses are good, but I don’t think so.’ Martin thought as he looked through the book.

He quickly closed the book after reading some spells. ‘I think that I can safely say that the corrupted magic in my body is a bad think.’ Martin thought as he put the book back on the table and resumed eating. ‘Maybe I should show it to Celestia; maybe she knows something.’ Martin finished his meal and stood up.

He walked out of the room with the book under his arm. He walked through the hallways, not coming across any ponies on the way. He sees if there were any more hidden words on the book, but it was completely devoid of any more words. ‘Maybe I can find the second part in the library, but finding this book was lucky so I think that finding the second part will be hard.’ Martin thought as he arrived at Celestia’s door.

He opened them and walked through, “Hi, Celestia. What are you doing?” Martin said as he walked over to her and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

“Oh, hi, Martin. Good to see you again.” Celestia said as she quickly teleported away the piles of notes in front of her. “How is Luna doing?” She asks worried.

“She is a lot better actually. She explained why you are doing this to us. I understand that the corrupted magic will turn her into Nightmare Moon,” Celestia shivered a bit when he said that name. “By the way, I found this book.” Martin said as he put the book on the now empty desk.

“It’s good to hear that; and what is this book?” Celestia said as she floated the book in front of her. She looked at it for a few seconds and then she dropped it in shock “Where did you find this?” She said angry as she looked clearly at the title again.

Martin jumped back a bit. “I found it in the library, behind some other books.”

Celestia took a deep breath to calm herself down. “This books is a very dangerous one and shouldn’t be in the library. This book contain very dangerous spells that involve corrupted magic as an ingredient.”

She walked across the room and put the book in a small drawer which was completely empty. “If anyone with evil goals would get their hooves on that book and you, a large container of corrupted magic, than a lot of bad things will happen.” She said as the shut the drawer.

“So I need to watch out for ponies with bad intents.” Martin asks as he sits down on a large pillow in the room.

“Ï don’t think that many ponies know of your situation. Please try not to tell too many ponies.” Celestia said, trying to lighten up the grave situation. The situation did lighten up and the conversation moved to tales from the Earth. She listened and tried to understand the many strange concepts from Martin’s world.

She listened with gusto until a butler came walking in, announcing that the dinner was ready.

“A butler never came to announce dinner. What’s the occasion?” Martin asked as they followed the butler towards the dining room.

“I asked for a special meal to be prepared because you are leaving for Ponyville. I wanted to end on a good note and I thought that a nice dinner together would be a good start.”

“I think that it would be a good start, but I’m sure that I will see Luna again.” Martin said as they walked through another pair or doors.

“I am sure you will, but not before I have found a solution for your problem.”

“And how long may that take?” Martin asked as they approached the dining room.

“I have no idea how long it might take, but no so long.” She said as they entered the room. “I hope.” She whispered afterwards.

They entered the room and saw Twilight and Luna sitting at the table, chatting a bit. “Hey, come in.” Twilight said happy as she took a bite of a piece of bread.

Martin waved at Twilight as he sat down in between Luna and Twilight. Celestia sat down on the other side of Luna. “Martin, have you packed your things?” Twilight asked him while she hoofed him a piece of bread.

“Do I have things to pack?” Martin said as he took a bite.

“Uhm… I actually don’t think so.” Twilight said as she looked at something in her saddlebags. “Did you change your clothes anytime during your stay?” Twilight asked, sniffing Martin.

“I think that Celestia cleaned them with some magic.” Martin said as he sniffed them himself.

“Thank her, because I don’t think that you’d smell good.” Twilight said as she put something back into her saddlebags.

Luna nuzzled Martin in his side. “I got your note. Thanks for leaving that, but what have you been doing after that?”

“I’ve been talking to Celestia about Earth. I think that I retold a lot of my old books to her. It was fun, but got a bit boring after a while.” Martin said as a lot of butlers started pouring into the room.

“But it was quite interesting to learn about your world and its history.” Celestia said as she got a small bowl of soup put in front of her. The same happened to Martin, Luna and Twilight.

Luna leaned a bit more on Martin, not enough to be noticed by the staff, but enough for Martin to notice. As soon as the staff was out of the room her put an arm around her.

No word were further spoken as all the creatures in the room enjoyed their soup. During the start of the meal a certain disembodied mind was watching.

Author's Note:

Moooooore chapters.
Lovely feedback is needed.
So are more chapters.

PreviousChapters Next