• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17. A pierced banana.

Chapter 17. A pierced banana.

A/N:

There is going to be alcohol in this chapter. I live in Europe so I am just going to use the rules that are used here, so Martin can have some experience with it. (You can drink alcohol when you’re sixteen in the Netherlands.)

Martin pulled at his suit to get the book shaped folds out of it. “That was fun, but I have to go see a dark blue mare now.” He said while noticing Luna’s head poking out of the door.

“I really hope that you have a good time and fun.” Twilight said a lot more genuine that before in the café. “Where are you going?” She said while cleaning up all the books that laid around.

Luna walked into the room. “We are going to the Elzar. I head it is a very good restaurant.” She looked at Martin. “”You do look good in suit, if I may say.” Luna cheeks went a bit red, not enough for anyone to be noticed through.

“Thanks. I head that you had it ordered to be made. Your tailors did a good job.” Martin said while picking up some books and putting them on a nearby table. “It is very high quality considering that they never made anything for a human.”

“I got some measurements from miss. Rarity and the rest they got from a picture of you.” She said while helping us with the books. After they finished Luna said. “We will need to leave soon.”

“Sure. Let’s go.” Martin said as they walked towards the door. He turned around. “See ya next time, Twi.”

“Bye, have fun!” Twilight shouted as they walked through the hallway. She walked back into the room and sat down with a good book, thinking about all sorts of stuff.

Martin and Luna walked together through the hallways. Martin looked at Luna, she was dressed in an light blue dress and she had, instead of her normal regalia, a decorated set. She looked very good.

“Aren’t the ponies in the restaurant going to be terrified of me when we come?” Martin asked as he held open a door for Luna.

“Normally they wouldn’t be open today, but when they heard that a princess would be dining there, they promptly offered to be open exclusive for me. That they are going to serve Equestria’s first human isn’t something they were concerned by.” She said while they walked towards the large double front doors and opening them with her magic.

“So at least there aren’t going to be a lot of looking faces and it will be calm.” Martin said as they walked through the streets.

“It will be just me and you.” Luna said.

They walked for a while in silence, Luna sporting a large smile all the while. After they walked for a while they arrived at the restaurant. Martin, as chivalrous as he is, held open the door for Luna. They walked into the deserted restaurant. It looked very chic and expensive, a restaurant for a princess. They sat down. The table had some candles on top of it along with plates, sliver ware and some glasses.

A waiter appeared almost immediately. He only looked the bit surprised that Martin was sitting there. He gave them two carts and placed a large pitcher of water on the table. “Do you want anything to drink?” He said, in a French (Prench?) accent, while floating a small notebook and pen in front of him.

“I’ll have some red wine, please.” Luna said about as regal as one can get.

Martin was still looking at the drinks portion of the chart. “I’ll have the same.” He said, not able to think of another thing. They probably didn’t have any sodas and drinking cola here would be to ordinary.

The waiter nodded and walked to the back of the restaurant. “I wonder if the wine here tastes the same on Earth.” Martin asked.

“The wines here are the finest that a pony can find. They are imported from Pranche from the best vineyards that there are. Usually they are very expensive, but the restaurant said that this dinner is a gift.”

“Prance? The best wines from Earth come from France. More similarities.” Martin said while pouring themselves a glass of water.

“Are there a lot of similarities between our worlds?” Luna asked while drinking some of the water.

“Yes, too many to count. The city names are a prime example. Fillydephia is Philadelphia, Cloudsdale is Clydesdale, Manehattan is Manhattan, Staliongrad is Stalingrad, Los Pegasus is Los Angeles and so much more.” Martin said.

Luna giggled a bit. Martin had a feeling that this would be going to be a great evening.

After the drinks came they chose their food. Luna chose for a light salad and for Martin chose the tomato soup, the only thing that didn’t have anything that he couldn’t eat. During the main course Martin told tales from his youth, explaining any strange terms to Luna. She didn’t tell him anything from her past, but tales of her pranks she pulled on Celestia were just as good. They laughed a lot and they has an genuinely good evening. The fact that they were completely alone helped a lot.

After they finished the main course they got the dessert chart. Luna chose the largest dessert there was, the banana split. Martin chose something a bit lighter, 2 balls of vanilla ice-cream and some chocolate sauce. “Damn girl, you hungry.” Martin said.

Luna just looked at him with a questioning look.

“It is something humans say sometimes. I was saying that a banana split is a very large dessert and that after an whole meal. That’s impressive.” He said while taking a bite of the ice cold ice-cream.

“Says the human who just ate a liter of tomato soup.” She said while starting to eat the massive pile of bananas and ice-cream.

“At least it was some good soup.” Martin said while trying to eat one whole ball of ice-cream. It was good ice-cream. The brain hurt came within a couple seconds, but he stood strong and he let the whole ball melt before the headache kicked in at full force.

“Ate your ice-cream to fast?” She said while giggling at his misfortune.

“No, I like to chew on ice cubes for relief.” He said trying to look serious. He failed.

Luna took her chance and buried her face in her pile of creamy goodness. When she came up her whole face was covered in ice-cream and an banana was pierced on her horn.

Martin was able to keep his face straight for about 0.1 second and then burst out into laughter. “You have a banana on your horn.” He was able to push out between fits of laughter.

She looked up, crossing her eyes and looking generally cute. (A/N Someone needs to draw this). She floated the banana of her horn and ate it in one bite. Her tongue came out and licked her whole face clean, leaving her face gleaming in the light.

He stared for a while before blushing a bit and continuing his dessert. Their desserts were quickly finished and soon the waiter came picking up our plates. “Have you enjoyed your meal.” The voice, laced with Prench, went.

“It was very nice.” Luna said while dabbing at her mouth with a floating napkin.

“I enjoyed it very much.” Martin said while handing his bowl over.

“That is very nice, sir.” The waiter said, while putting the complementary mints on the table. “Have a good night, princess, and you too, sir.” He walked out to the back and left them to themselves.

“Shall we go back to the castle?” Luna asked.

Martin nodded. Luna teleported them in front of her room in the castle.

“Did you had a good time?” Luna asked, trying to hide her face a bit.

“It was lovely. It couldn’t have gone better.” Martin said while recovering from the aftermath of the teleportation.

“Thank you.” She said, stuttering you.

A silence fell over the two and it appeared as if Luna was thinking something over.

After a couple of minutes of this something happened. Luna quickly pressed her lips against those of Martin. Within second she teleported back into her own chambers and left Martin to himself.

“Apparently it can get better.” He said with a smile.

Author's Note:

A new chapter.
Next chapter: Twilight's revenge. (I have no idea if it will be that way.)
I make all my stories without a pre-made plan, so i have no idea what will be next.
Gimme feedback.
Bye.

EDIT:
I broke my viewer record the day before yesterday. Thanks, i guess. Without you i would've kept writing anyway, but you helped. A bit.
On to setting new records.

PreviousChapters Next