• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 2,960 Views, 101 Comments

The Choice - Not_available_now



A person appears in Equestria and the choice of rescueing it or destoying it lies in his hands

  • ...
30
 101
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14. Sandy Coffee

Chapter 14.

Martin was taken to a back room, together with Rights, Dr. Acula, Twilight and her associate. One of the bureaucrats shoved a large pile of paper in front of them. “Just sign here and here, here, here and here.” She said while pointing on several spots on the paper.

“Why do I need to sign this?” Martin asked her while looking at the thick pack of paper.

“This is an acceptance of your punishment. If you sign then you promise that you’ll follow the verdict of the judge, otherwise you will be thrown into jail and you will receive a double punishment.” She says while giving me a pen.

“I’ve got no problem with therapy, as long as they don’t try to put things into my head.” Martin says while signing his name on the designated spots.

The doctor grumbled some and reluctantly signed his name on the spots.

The judge walked up to the pile of paper and shoved it onto her back. “That would be all. Mares and gentlecolts, you may leave. ” She walked out of the room.

Then two police ponies came into the room and cuffed the doctor and escorted him out of the room. “You’ll regret this, you stupid ape!” he yelled from the hallway.

“You think he’ll do anything with that?” Martin asked Rights.

“I don’t think he can do anything, he’ll go to jail. It is not if he can do anything from his comfy cell. So just sit back and relay.” Rights patted Martin on his back. “I am done here. Just go to the therapy and keep your head down. But if you do get into trouble you know who to call.” He winked at Martin and walked out of the room.

“Good, good.” Martin said, a little sad, but also very happy that he got out free.

Everypony left, but Twilight. She looked around if anyone could see them. Nobody or pony could. She hugged him. “I’m so happy that you’re not in jail.”

“You’re not sad that you lost?” Martin asked as he hugs her back.

“Nah, we had it in for it anyway. The fact that the doctor had a drinking problem ended it. The princess will understand and now I can learn from you in a normal place, and not from within a cell.” She said while letting go of the human.

“Well. Everything turned out ok. But I still need to go to a shrink and I hope that that pony isn’t going to be annoying.” Martin said while walking along side Twilight to the exit.

“The shrink at Canterlot caste is a good one, so don’t worry about that. He will iron out your personality in no time.” Twilight said as they walked through the front door.

“Great, but my personality doesn’t need any ironing out. I’m already crazy enough and I like it that way.” Martin grins as they walked back towards the castle.

“Oh shut up. You’ll just talk to him and he’ll let you go.” Twilight said. “Maybe we can go and grab a cup of coffee. Get our minds off the trial.”

“Sure, why not? Couldn’t hurt.” Martin said as they entered a coffee shop. Martin sat down on a seat while Twilight got some coffee.

He looked around the shop and saw not too many ponies there.

“So you’re that new hairless ape that has been seen around Canterlot.” A sand colored mare asked him.

“Yes, I am that horrific monster that goes cantering around, eating foals.” Martin said while turning around to face her.

She giggled a bit. “So, what’s your name?”

“My name is Martin, what’s yours?” Martin asked, looking back at Twilight to see how far she is.

“My name is Sandy, Sandy Storms. I help control the weather above Canterlot. What do you do?” She asked as she sips her tea.

“I make sure that I don’t get thrown in jail. That is about it… oh, and I make sure that Twilight doesn’t dissect me.” Martin says while tapping at the table.

“That’s an interesting life. There isn’t much to my life except moving clouds or stopping the odd storm.” Sandy said while stirring a bit in her tea.

“At least that is a lot more interesting that my old life back on Earth. My life consisted of watching T.V. and my paper-round, nothing more.” Martin sighed. “But now that I am here a whole new set of opportunities has opened.”

“That is very nice for you, but what is Earth? Or do you mean a piece of dirt.” She asked, while downing the cup of tea.

“Earth is my home planet. I got here through some kind of magic.” Martin said. “Where does Twi stays?” Martin asked while looking where Twi was. She was still standing at the counter having a hefty discussion with the barista over the size of the coffee beans that are used.

“So you are from a different planet. Interesting, and that makes you an alien. If my sister could hear me I would never hear the end of it. We’ve been discussing the existence of aliens for a long time.” Sandy says. “You aren’t the kind of conquering alien?”

“Nah, I came here by accident. But I wouldn’t conquer Equestria. I probably wouldn’t get past the first 2 ponies, ‘cause magic is a bit too powerful for me.” Martin says, while trying to find Twilight in the mess of ponies we call a line.

“I hope you find your place in Equestria. And otherwise you can simply scrum the toilets.” Sandy said as Twilight approaches with two coffees secure in her magic.

“I sure do.” Martin said as Twilight floated a cup of coffee towards him and sat down next to him.

“So what are you talking about?” Twi asked as she sat down on the pillow. “This useless thing.” She said as she pointed to Martin.

“Thank you for that compliment, Twilight. I am useful for something, I think.” Martin said while sipping his coffee.

“Maybe you can make yourself useful while I conduct some experiments on you.” Twilight said.

“Dream on, Twilight.” Martin said while flicking Twilight’s ear.

“So, Martin, are you and Twilight together?” Sandy asked.

“What?!” Martin and Twilight yelled while spraying coffee all over the table.

Author's Note:

It´s a miracle, another chapter.
As always, feedback.
´Till next time.

PreviousChapters Next