• Published 2nd Jul 2012
  • 906 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie: Saint of Manehattan - Thunder Chaser



Pinkie Pie becomes Manehattans masked vigilante and fights crime in the grittiest, most corrupt city

  • ...
 2
 906

Chapter 6

Pinkie Pie was pretty regularly becoming Bloodmane at least twice a week. She had taken no lives and began simply arresting her criminals, becoming less of a controversial figure by the day. A few weeks after the meth lab incident, she was was baking a rather large batch of chocolate cupcakes when she heard a rapping on her window to the tune of a recently written Octavia symphony. She trotted nervously towards the window only to see a brass owl tapping on her window, its blue lights for eyes flashing in the dark frighteningly. Pinkie of course, had no fear and opened her window only for the owl to open its mouth and reveal a computer screen which began playing a message. The screen showed Thunder Chaser, the cities biggest hero bedecked in his brass mask and helmet, the artificial horn capable of shooting gamma rays and his thick brass armor. He said "Hello Bloodmane, dont concern yourself with how I found your adress, that unimportant. As you know, I am Twilight Sparkles husband and as I know, you are her friend. I ave been rather impressed by your progress in taking down this cities crime and have a rather big operation that I need your help in. Meet me at Twilights mansion, ill be in the basement."
Pinkie excitedly rushed to put on her costume, feeling her being change with her clothing. She leaped out of her window through the sunroof of her new car, an all black Mustang that she had been using lately. She began quickly driving through the city, looking out for crime. The dealers were mildly paranoid after the meth lab fire which combined with the lack of drug supply had made the streets calmer than average.

She finally pulled into the large Victorian mansions driveway quietly, the time being 1 Am. She clopped lightly into the house and trotted down the stairs into the basement. The basement was cramped with strange devices, a virtual jungle of brass, gears and pipes. A tesla coil was sparking in the corner of the room. Suddenly Autospike said to Bloodmane
"Oh your here now, Thunders in the other room" Autospike said, his brain pulsing inside its glass case.
"Thanks Spike, heres a gem" Bloodmane said, offering Spike a gem
"No thanks, I run on steam now," Autospike said sadly
"Oh...sorry."Bloodmane said walking off to meet up with Thunder Chaser, trying to shake off the sadness from seeing Spikes shell of himself. Spike was "killed" by a large fire that destroyed half of Ponyville ten years earlier, his brain preserved by Twilight Sparkle before being able to be brought to life in a brass body designed by Thunder Chaser. While the suit did look like Spike, the fact that his brain was visible and its radar pulsing eyes gave the "Autospike" a very un-kosher vibe. Bloodmane walked calmly into the office section to see Thunder chaser preoccupied with ataching light weight, ultra thin but strong titanium wing for a butterfly.
"Oh hello Bloodmane!"Thunderchaser said pleasantly, looking up from his work.
"Hi Thunder!, what do you need me for" Bloodmane responded happily, acting more like Pinkie than Bloodmane.
"Well grab a piece of cornbread and ill tell you" Thunderchaser said, beckoning towards a plate of cornbread.
Bloodmane annoyedly grabbed a small piece and began munching, impatiently saying
"Now what!?"
"Calm down Blood, im explaining!" he said impatiently "There is a huge ware house out on the dock with very intense security from the mob. My sources suggest that a huge deal of some sort is going to happen there between the Almighty Lords of Discord (A street gang that receives money from Trixies corporation/front Manehattan Conglomerated) and some cartel from a weird zebra country. I estimate 50-100 armed scumbags are there in addition to Badseed, the head of the gang and one of the most important men in Trixies circle. This will be a huge blow to their cash flow
"What are they dealing, cocaine?" Bloodmane asked
"Thats where it gets weird, everypony ive interrogated talks vaguely of a huge plot, crying all the while. Something fishys going down."
"Lets go" Bloodmane said simply running out the door to her Black Mustang
"What do you think your doing" asked Thunder Chaser bemusedly
"Well, I was getting into my car" Bloodmane said, annoyed
"Lets take my car" Thunder Chaser said,leading Bloodmane to a huge helicopter on the roof.
The helicopter had several machine guns on its sides, was beautifully painted on its thick armor with designs of elephants from far away lands. They got in, Bloodmane trying not to look too impressed.
The helicopter took off with an awesome woosh, taking to the sky surprisingly quickly.
In the sky Manehattan seemed like a genuinely beautiful place, the image that probably attracted the tourists and immigrants to this crime ridden city. Slowly they began rushing over the crime ridden lower east side until finnally arriving at the dock, hovering 100 yards away from the warehouse.
"Whats this big red button do!" Bloodmane yalled, pushing the button excitedly.
"Oh Goddammit!" yelled Thunderchaser as the missile screamed from the bottom of the chopper through the roof
"Alright, change in plans- you hop out with this parachute and sneak in through the back door while I make a big entrance and tear shit up inside, they only expect me!"
Bloodmane, stealthily leaped out into a dumpster while Thunderchaser set his chopper to Auto-Park and hopped out straight through the hole, blasting gangsters with his awesome horn.

Bloodmane quickly ran in through the back door, wielding her pistol and began popping off shots at random cartel members, taking 2 out.

"Hey its that freak who killed brutha Snips!" shouted a Gangbanger, pointing his uzi at Bloodmane and beginning to fire. Bloodmane leaped dramatically from the pile of boxes onto a large shelf containing boxes of carrot peelers. She whipped out a ninja star and whipped it at the enemy, tearing through his nose, one edge hitting his brain. Thunderchaser was machine gunning his gamma horn through several cartel men, not noticing a machete wielding zebra about to slit his throat. Bloodmane leapt down onto his back and slit his throat with her stiletto knife, his blood gurgling out wildly, staining the floor.

"Thanks" said Thunderchaser before ripping another gangster off the ground and using the gamma horn to melt the skin off his face, saying simply "Science is Magic!" Suddenly Badseed was running out of the building with his suitcase, leaping into the back of his jeep. The two heroes quickly grabbed onto a rope extending from the helicopter through the hole in the ceiling.

The two sat inside of the helicopter, following the speeding jeep. The two kept their hooves on the firing stick, not firing the gun out of fear of hitting passerby, their hooves touching all the while. They finally managed to force Badseed to crash his jeep into a wall of a nearby haberdasheries. They than landed the chopper next to his smoldering vehicle. Bloodmane ripped out through his unbroken window, shattering it into millions of cutting shards accross his face and throwing him down onto the ground.
"Whats in here?" said Thunder Chaser sarcastically, opening the case to find something he didnt expect.

Inside the case was several gallon bags of pure black market allicorn dust, estimated to be around 50 million dollars in value.
"What were you planning on doing with this!?"hissed Bloodmane
"None of your business thats what, go aheahd take it, its just back up for our plan!"He replied in tears
"What plan!" Bloodmane snarled, pressing her knife against his neck
"whoah, take it easy Bloodmane" Thunderchaser began saying nervously
"Look, Trixies got some crazy plan cooked up, I just know shes got lots more of that stuff and shes planning on bringing this city down. Otherwise, im out of the loop...honest!" he said, sobbingly
"Hmm, I doubt but ill leave you be, for now."Bloodmane said walking away with Thunder chaser chuckling at the tracking device that Thunder Chaser had implanted on the gangster

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment