• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 220 Views, 0 Comments

A Bounty to Fight - NightSugar pone



underground criminal fights, sounds fun, right?

  • ...
 0
 220

epilogue

The following year Star had successfully made it home, and as a result ahead went back into her regular life routine. seeing Sapphire was worth the long and difficult trip back, but as she unpacked she noticed that she still had her skin-tight suit with her. She didn't like seeing it, it reminded her of the hell she had escaped, but it also reminded her of Windbreaker. And as she sat there she staring at it, she began to cry, she felt so sorry for leaving, but it was the only way she knew that he'd be safe from the trouble that followed her. But deep down she felt like he could protect her, and she would know if he really could if she stayed, but at what cost? It didn't feel right to simply get rid of the suit, though, so she brought it down to her basement, where she had three mannequins lined up side by side. One of them had her cloak, while the other had a dress she would wear for special occasions, the last one was bare and she pulled the suit on to it carefully. When she had stepped back to look at it a smile crossed her lips, even with the tears flowing from her eyes she seemed happy, and she vowed to never forget where that suit had come from, and who she’d met when she had gotten it. And as she went back up to her room she felt like things would be ok somehow.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment