• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 220 Views, 0 Comments

A Bounty to Fight - NightSugar pone



underground criminal fights, sounds fun, right?

  • ...
 0
 220

chapter 18

The next morning, Windbreaker had woken up early and to an empty bed, something that he would have expected if he was truly alone in his house. But regardless of the fact that he had woken up to an empty bed he gotten up and began to do his typical morning routine, before finally putting on his armour before he headed downstairs and to the kitchen. When he had got there, however, he was surprised to see Star reared up and leaning over the stove while the smell of eggs cooking reached he reached him.

“Mmm. that smells really good, if I knew you'd get up earlier than me to make breakfast I would have tried to wake up with you,”
He said as he walked in, setting his helmet on the kitchen table in front of him, before taking a seat. Star had turned her head to look back at him, and as she lifted the frying pan off the stove, shifting around the omelette in it.

“You looked so cute when you were sleeping I didn't want to wake you, so I just decided to get you something to eat before you go,”
She slid the egg onto the plate next to her and pulled on some oven mitts as she pulled some cooked chicken breast from the oven and sliced off a few bits of it to lay on the plate beside the egg.

“I hope this is good enough for a meal in the morning, you can have the rest for dinner when you come home,”
She put the plate down in front of him before going back to clean up, humming softly as she did.