• Published 29th Mar 2018
  • 973 Views, 12 Comments

Heritage of Love - ZanyRaccoon



A colt with a personal vendetta against Princess Cadance decides to get his revenge by crashing her wedding. Unaware that other, much more ominous forces, are planning the same.

  • ...
5
 12
 973

Quiet Reflection

Princess Cadance was getting married!

Nova stared at the newspaper for an inordinate amount of time as his mind processed what he'd just read. Uncertain how to feel or respond, a plethora of emotions tangled into a confusing web within his psyche.

After a bit too much time passed, Glide gently nudged his best friend and spoke in a concerned tone. "Um, Nova, is everything alright? You've been staring off into space for awhile."

"Isn't it unbelievable!" Nova's fillyfriend cried excitedly. Oblivious to his discomfort.

"O-Oh! Of course." The colt nervously adjusted his jacket. "It's definitely hard to believe. I'm just, I mean, I just realized I need to put all this stuff away. Holding all these bags is really taxing my magic, you know?" Turning away to hide his increasingly distressed expression, Nova began to walk off towards the corridor of hallways which led to his room.

"Do you need any help?" Glide called out. "You know, with putting everything away."

Nova's steps faltered and it took a brief second to regain his balance. Taking a deep breath, he forced his expression to calm and turned to face his best friend, nearly wincing at the worried look he was receiving. "No thank you. I'm fine. Just got to put this stuff away, it won't take long. In the meantime, feel free to keep my cutie-with-a-bootie company, okay?"

After hesitantly biting his lips, Glide gave a nod. "Okay then. See ya, I guess."

"See ya." Before anything else could be said, Nova flared his horns magic so he could carry the bags faster and walked off with a brisk trot. As he left however his twitching ears prevented him from ignoring the conversation behind him.

"Um, is everything okay?" His fillyfriend asked, finally picking up on the tenseness of the situation. "I know my Nov-y doesn't care much for Princess Cadance. Everypony knows that. But still, a royal wedding is a big exciting deal, right?"

"Of course it is!" Glide agreed a little too quickly. "He's just tired out from shopping all day. That's all."

Reaching a corner he needed to turn, Nova paused and continued eavesdropping for a moment longer. Curious to know how his fillyfriend would respond. He was starting to feel guilty about possibly misleading her into blaming herself for his currently conflicted mood.

Thankfully there was nothing to worry about as she eagerly took the bait with a sigh of relief. "Okay. So what were you two shopping for?"

"Just some fabrics and stuff for our Nightmare Night costumes. Apparently they just need some finishing touches."

She gave an excited, little bounce and her eyes lit up with childlike wonder. "What are you two dressing up as. I'm going to be a seapony!" Even her tail was practically wagging, but that wasn't the only reason Nova continued the pause in his departure as he eyed her tantalizing rump.

"It's a seeeecret." Glide teased in a singsong voice, ignoring the puppy dog eyes he got in response. "But actually something else happened today that I could really use your help with."

"Oh really? What is it?"

Pretending to glance around as if it were a secret, Glide leaned in but didn't bother lowering his voice. "A cute filly asked me out on a date tomorrow. But I haven't really dated in awhile and I was wondering if you could maybe help me?"

A loud, attention grabbing, squee escaped her as she quickly wrapped Glide up in a brief hug. "Congratulations! I'd love to. Come on, I know just what to do to make you the cutest colt ever. Well... second actually, after my Nov-y." Not taking no for an answer, she wrapped a foreleg around one of his and dragged the suddenly protesting colt away.

Meanwhile, from his eavesdropping spot around the corner, Nova chuckled at the sight. Quickly he grabbed his bags again and galloped off down the hallway before the two could realize that he hadn't actually left yet.

By the time Nova reached his room there was still a pleasant smirk on his face.

But the pleasantness faded as he entered his room and locked the door behind him. He didn't even bother with the bag of supplies as he tossed them into a corner. Instead his focus was solely on his bed.

With a well-practiced leap onto the covers, Nova landed on the bed and let his jacket slip off before practically tearing off the shirt beneath. Then he laid back and stretched every muscle he had as he let the softness beneath ease his aching back. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he just laid there. Uncertain of what to do now or how to feel in light of recent events.

An eternal moment passed as Nova laid there, staring off distantly towards the ceiling, before he finally lit his horn with its sky-blue aura. Out from under his bed, he pulled an old, well-used box. Ignoring it's weathered appearance he set the metal object on the bed next to him and gently turned the dial on it just right 'til it unlocked with a click. Once open he reached in with a hoof and pulled out a small heart shaped locket made of solid gold, with a chain of genuine silver. There was a small gemstone on each side. More specifically his birthstone, aquamarine.

For a few precious moments Nova merely stared at the locket as a gauntlet of emotions washed over him at the mere sight of it. But the moment passed and he lit his horn once more to briefly wrap his magic around the locket. Just long enough for the enchantment on the locket to recognize his aura and unlock it for him.

Opening the locket revealed an old, yet well-preserved, photograph. It was a picture of Princess Cadance holding a cute foal in her forelegs as she gazed at the camera with a bright smile.

The sight made Nova once again sigh forlornly.

If only it were possible to go back to simpler times. Back when all he'd thought of Princess Cadance was that she was the bestest foalsitter in the whole world. Unfortunately, Nova could do no such thing. In fact dwelling on the past only caused the fleeting happy memories to fade like mist before the scorching sun. A sun burning with the fury of the memories which came next. The memories that ruined his tranquility all those years ago.

In a burst of anger, Nova pulled back his foreleg over his head with the intent to hurl the locket and hope it smashed into a thousand pieces. But with a shaky limb he found himself unable to bring himself to do so. So instead he merely dropped the trinket and crossed his forelegs over his barrel.

Nova tried, oh so hard, to not think of the painful memories. But the harder he tried to ignore them, the stronger they became. Soon he began fidgeting on the bed as his blood boiled over in rage.

Unable to sit still any longer he burst up and quickly dumped the rest of the contents from the weathered box, before tossing the box away. Uncaring that his toss had left the box with yet another dent.

The bed was now covered in all the letters Princess Cadence had ever sent him over the years. Without hesitation, Nova began scrounging through them opening all the most recent ones that he hadn't even bothered to read yet. Looking for a mention, or any hint, that Cadence had fallen in love and planned to marry. Any evidence he could find that the detestable Princess of Love had the decency to inform him of something so critically important.

But as letter after letter proved negative of such information, Nova's great anger only grew.

Finally when seemingly the last letter yielded not a single result, and his entire room was a mess of scattered papers, did Nova finally stand still. Unnaturally still as his breath came out in labored pants of pure fury.

How could she? How could that bitch go and get engaged without so much as telling him!? Was he just not important enough to her? Surely that just couldn't be so. Which begged the question, what was she thinking!?

And then he remembered. The most recent letter he'd received from her was still within his jacket pocket.

With the desperation of a desert pony for a drop of water, Nova lunged for his jacket. Almost unable to even open the pocket on the damn thing as he shook from more emotions than he dared keep account of. But finally he managed to remove the letter and tear it out of its envelope. Taking several deep breathes to steady himself enough to read, Nova held up the paper and slowly, almost reverently, read the message:

Mi Amore Nova

How are you?

I mean it, Nova. How are you? I really don't know what else I can possibly ask you at this point. You never respond to me anymore, not even to request that I stop writing you, and I'm not even sure if you still bother to read my letters. I honestly just want to know how you're doing. That's all. Are you happy? Healthy? Are you taking good care of yourself and not letting anypony bully you? You don't have to share any personal details if you don't want. Please Nova, all I want to know is if you're doing okay. Is that really too much to ask for?

...I don't want this whole letter to have such a somber tone. So how about I share something more lighthearted? If you're reading then I hope you find this as amusing as I did.

About a week ago Auntie Celestia decided to try her hoof at baking of all things. You'd think after all her years of eating cake she'd have tried to bake before. But nope. Can you believe that. It completely BLEW my mind! Anyways, all Celestia was trying to bake was a simple banana cake. She even had a recipe and everything. But... well it's hard to find the best way to put it into words, but let's just say that even from the other side of the castle I felt the building rumble and heard a distant BOOM.

Naturally all the guards came galloping. They thought the castle must be under attack. But NOPE!! By the time I got there Celestia was nearly unrecognizable, covered horn to hoof in cake batter with a banana peel on her head. The chefs fainted at the sight, but me and guards just couldn't stop laughing. It was HILARIOUS! I didn't think to snap a picture but thankfully one of the guards managed to teleport in a camera just in time. Anyways, after that Celestia calmly claimed that the ingredients had been defective before she grabbed the camera and teleported away!

I hope that story brightened your day 'cause there's something else I should mention. It's kind of a big deal but I'm worried it might upset you so... maybe it's better if we talk face to face. I'll be in Manehatten soon for a little over a week and I hope you'll come see me. By then you should know what it's about. Take good care of yourself and I hope to see you soon. Please come by, even if it's just for a few minutes. Ignoring me isn't going to accomplish anything.

With all my heart
Cadence

P.S. I snuck the camera out of Auntie's room and I've put a copy of the picture in the envelope. Enjoy!

Nova felt yet more mixed feelings.

He wanted to hate Cadance for not telling him about the wedding. But he could understand why she might be hesitant to mention it, and at least she acknowledged that there was indeed something to talk about. Still, did she really think he'd be stupid enough to get close to her? Especially after so many years of trying to escape? Nova was offended that she even thought the request reasonable.

Scanning the letter again, Nova took a look around and found the envelope. Turns out there was a picture of a cake covered princess that he'd failed to notice previously. But looking at the amusing predicament brought him no joy.

The only smile that came to him was when he thought of how badly any newspaper agency would love to have that particular picture and the accompanying letter explaining it. But just as quickly as the thought came to him he shook his head and dissuaded himself from the idea.

Sharing the picture would probably upset Celestia far more than it would bother Cadance. It wasn't the Princess of the Sun's wrath he feared however. It was more the notion that she would find out about his existence.

The last thing Nova ever wanted was for the other Princesses to find out about him.

Still, the picture could prove useful, if for nothing else than to cheer up Glide at some future point. So with a depressed sigh, Nova tossed the picture off the bed and fell onto his back again. It didn't matter where the picture ended up. At the moment his room was a mess of papers and even a few pillows and blankets he'd tossed in his previous frenzy.

As Nova laid on the bed, the only sounds his heavy breathing and pounding heart, he slowly felt himself calm. But with his previous anger burned out for the time being, he felt alone and vulnerable. Soon his heart was beating fast once more in fear. He just didn't know what to do. What could he do? Honestly Nova wanted nothing more than to just pack up his stuff and run away. Far away. To a place so far that Princess Cadance would never find him again. Maybe he could even convince Glide to join him.

That'd be nice.

But it would never work, he'd never be able to escape. She'd find him. She always found him no matter how far he ran or where he tried to hide. And what could he do about needing money. He had a sizable bank account, Cadance had made sure of that. But could he withdraw enough bits from it without appearing suspicious.

As the overwhelming claustrophobia of his situation fully settled in, Nova lost the last bit of his self-control. So he proceeded to curl into a ball where the tears started ceaselessly flowing. And where time lost all meaning.

<--->

After an indeterminable amount of time a sudden, piercing knock rang out through the room. Nova nearly jumped out of his skin as his crying, which by then was just a series of whimpering sniffles, was interrupted by the noise.

For a moment longer the colt just laid there. His heart racing. Trying his best to calm himself and regain his sense of time, before finally summoning his courage and calling out with only the slightest of cracks still audible in his voice.

"W-Who is it?"

"It's me." Glide's voice came in clear like a gentle, cooling breeze on a warm day. "I just wanted to check on you."

As the sweet relief flooded his veins, Nova almost instinctively unlocked and opened the door for his best friend. Only to suddenly realize that he was still naked and exposed upon the bed. Sure clothes were optional and most didn't care in the least about their nakedness. But Nova was no ordinary pony. Quickly he began scrambling to put on his uncomfortably tight shirt. A task made only exponentially more difficult by trying to rush it.

"Is everything okay." There was genuine concern in Glide's voice. "Do you want to talk about it? ...Nova? If you want me to leave that's okay, please just let me know. Okay? I just wanna make sure you're alright."

Blushing from the guilt of not responding to his friend combined with being touched by his friend's great concern for him, Nova managed to get his shirt on before calling out his response. "Sorry, I'll be right there. I swear!"

With his shirt in place Nova rushed over to the door, half falling off the bed in the process. Upon reaching the door his magic lit up, bringing over his much more comfortable jacket which he quickly slipped on over his shirt. Now properly dressed Nova reached out for the door, only to hesitate once more. His room was a terrible mess. He didn't want Glide to see his room like this.

So instead Nova took a deep, steadying breath before quickly opening the door a crack and slipping out. Just as quickly closing the door behind him before one could blink. Much less get a proper look into the messy room.

But Glide couldn't have cared less about the room's interior as he gasped at his friend's disheveled appearance. "Nova, are you okay!? Have you been crying?"

"N-No!" Nova tried to reassure. But he was unable to keep a sniffle out of his quiet voice as he looked away. "Maybe."

Next thing he knew was the warmth of his best friend wrapping him up in a caring hug with both forelegs and wings. Words escaping him in the moment, Nova nuzzled his friend as deeply as he could and breathed in his friends sweet, calming scent as he returned the hug. But that wasn't all he smelled as his nostrils also took in a deep whiff of another scent he was quite familiar with.

Makeup.

Curious, as Glide liked to avoid makeup at all costs, Nova finally looked up at his friend. Only to immediately break out into laughter at the sight of messily applied makeup which had been hastily, and unsuccessfully, cleaned off.

Glide responded with a mock glare. The effectiveness of which was greatly diminished by his blushing cheeks which he puffed out adorably in an angry huff. "Hey, it's not my fault your fillyfriend doesn't know what she's doing! What do you even see in her anyways?"

Rather than respond, Nova snuggly embraced his best friend once more and nuzzled deeply into the soft, pleasantly-scented coat of the pegasus. All while giggling under his breath. Tears escaped his eyes, but they were now of gratitude rather than sorrow. And so the two colts stayed quietly wrapped in each other's embraces for what felt like the longest of moments. Both taking comfort in each other's steady heartbeats, which grew in sync with one another, and the gentle giggles they shared as Glide joined in his best friend's merriment.

'Til finally Nova broke the silence with a few simple words. "Thank you Glide, I really needed that." Before he moved his nuzzling upwards, stopping with their faces pressed so close together they were now nose to nose. Literally sharing each breath with one another. It was a good thing neither had bad breath.

Glide's profuse blush only grew at the position they found themselves in. Yet he did nothing to break the intimacy of the moment. "D-Don't mention it... It was mostly your fillyfriend's hoofiwork anyways. But why are you so upset?"

"Isn't it obvious." Nova whispered desperately as he began to lament. "Princess Cadance is getting married!"

"Yeah, but you hate her. Right?" Glide pulled back a bit to get a better look at his best friend, their forelegs still wrapped snuggly around each other, confusion filling the pegasus' features. "Aren't you happy that she'll be too busy with wedding planning, and too happy with her special somepony, to focus as much on you?"

With a deep sigh, Nova looked his best friend right in the eyes with a gaze of absolute desperation. "You don't understand, Glide. Once she's married she'll want to adopt me."

To say Glide was shocked by his best friend's unexpected declaration would be quite the understatement. For a few precious moments he forgot all about breathing and blinking. Only for both to come crashing back to him as he took a moment to catch his breath and clear his vision. Seeing that his best friend was indeed serious, Glide took an extra calming breath before replying with the most thoughtful statement he could muster. "...What?"

"I said, once she's married she'll want to adopt me."

"Oh! That's what I thought you said." Glide gave his head a quick shake as coherent thought returned to him once more. "Why? Why in the world do you think Princess Cadance would want to adopt you?"

"Because she's obsessed with me!" Nova proclaimed as if it were the most logical thing in the world. "The only way she can get to me is through adoption. But she can't have any sort of child out of wedlock, not even through adoption, 'cause the nobles would frown greatly upon that."

His gaze hardening, Glide stared at his best friend in disbelief. "Are you honestly telling me that Princess Cadance, the Princess of Love herself, would enter into a loveless marriage just to get to you!? D-Do you honestly believe that. You realize that makes you sound like you've gone mad, right?"

"What? No, I never said that!" Nova looked as if he'd been slapped. "Cadance is too kind and loving to ever do such a thing. If she was willing to enter a loveless marriage just to get to me then she'd have done so years ago."

"Who's side are you even on?" An exasperated sigh escaped Glide's muzzle. "First you say you hate Princess Cadance and she's out to get you. Then you defend her saying she's kind and loving. I don't get it!"

"Just 'cause I hate her doesn't mean I'm blind to any of her qualities. Good or bad." Nova whispered as he looked away.

Before Glide could think of a response to that, his ears twitched at the sound of approaching hoofsteps and voices. Face reddening, he quickly pulled away from his best friend and took a half-step away. It was just in time as, from around a corner, two fillies entered the hallway and trotted down it. Too engaged in their own giggly conversation to pay any heed to the blushing pegasus trying to hide his makeup-smeared face behind his wings nor the other colt who actively took the time to appreciate their perky plots.

Soon, Just as quickly as they'd shown up, the fillies turned another corner and disappeared. The sounds of their hoofsteps and voices slowly fading away. Which was when Glide finally felt comfortable enough to tuck his wings back against his sides. His blush mostly faded.

M-Maybe we should talk about this in your room?" Glide asked after the moment had passed.

"No. My room's a mess right now, 'cause I was upset earlier. I don't want anypony seeing it like that." Nova looked away with a sigh. "Besides, what else is there to talk about? I know you don't fully believe everything I've told you but it's all true. I swear! Cadance even asked me, in her latest letter, to come visit her. She claims it's just so we can talk. But I know it's really a trap! I can't believe she thinks I'd be so stupid that I'd fall for such an obvious trick."

"I don't think it's a trick. If Princess Cadance really is planning on adopting you, then why would she trap you when she's so close to her goal?"

"I-I don't know. I didn't think of that."

"Exactly." Gently, Glide placed a hoof on his best friend's muzzle and moved the muzzle 'til their eyes met once more. "You know I love you, right? Er, platonically of course! So I say this out of love and with only the best of intentions, but I think you should take Princess Cadance up on her offer and visit her."

With eyes as large as saucers, Nova rapidly shook his head. "No, I can't! You just don't understand."

"You're right. I don't understand, 'cause you've never told me your reasons for disliking her. But that's okay. I respect your privacy." Giving a reassuring nuzzle to his best friend, Glide continued. "None of that, however, changes the fact that I'm worried about you. Stressing yourself out like this and bottling up your feelings just isn't healthy. Don't you think it would be better to just see the Princess and let her know how you feel? Even if it doesn't accomplish anything positive, isn't it still better than just letting it all eat away at you from the inside?"

For the longest moment, silence was the only response as various emotions flashed through Nova's distracted gaze. Before finally he let out a defeated sigh, refocused on his best friend, and spoke with a shaky tone. "Alright, I'll do it. I'll talk to her."

"R-Really!?"

Steadily Nova's voice grew in confidence as he continued. "Yeah. I mean you're right. I can't just let it keep bothering me like this. And maybe I should tell her in no uncertain terms EXACTLY how I feel. She can ignore my silence all she likes, but she can't just ignore me in a face to face confrontation!"

"Oh, um, yeah. I guess. But please keep in mind that she is a princess and a little decorum can go a long way." Glide tactfully tried to warn the other colt, although his words fell on deaf ears.

"Then it's decided. Tomorrow I strike! Thanks Glide." Relief at having a plan of action rushed over Nova as he wrapped himself around his best friend in a deep embrace. While nuzzling joyously he placed a tender kiss on his friend's cheek, causing the pegasus to break out into a serious case of the blushies. "You're the best friend ever! I love you too. No homo."

"Er, yeah. No homo, of course!" The nervous pegasus stammered as his burning cheeks were continuously nuzzled.

Then just as abruptly as it began, Nova pulled away from his best friend with a huge smile on his face. "I'd better get to cleaning my room. See ya!" Not waiting for a response, and with a spring in his step, the comforted colt returned to his room. Concerned not in the slightest about whether or not his best friend noticed the internal mess in the process. Once back in his sanctuary, Nova didn't even bother locking the door or undressing again. Instead he leapt onto the bed and laid upon his back once more.

Heart and thoughts racing, this time from excitement, Nova thought about the next day's confrontation. Thinking of all the ways he could tell the bitch exactly how he felt. So many possibilities he just had no idea what to do. Years of pent of feelings, emotions, and experiences rushed through him in the hope of sudden inspiration striking him.

Either way he knew the next day would be just perfect. The kind of day of which he'd dreamed since he was smaller.

<--->

Nova awoke to the feeling of somepony gently nuzzling him. The pony's scent far too sweet to possibly belong to Glide. So, driven by curiosity, he opened his eyes. And found himself face to face with his beautiful fillyfriend. Before he could question her on what she was doing in his room, she lidded her eyes upon notice of his wakefulness and firmly pushed her lips against his. Seeing no reason to complain, Nova wrapped himself around her tightly and returned her kiss with all the passion he could muster.

She easily melted into his embrace as she moaned into the kiss. Her forehooves wrapped snuggly around his neck while his own explored her voluptuous form. Their tongues dancing playfully together. When the kiss finally ended and broke they were both left breathing heavily. With their bodies pressed so closely, Nova could feel the great heat now emanating from between her hindlegs.

"So, what are doing in my room? And what did I do to deserve the greatest alarm clock in the whole world?" Nova asked with a smirk as he gave one of her cheeks a nice squeeze. It wasn't one of the ones on her face.

She gave a blushing giggle in response before speaking with a slightly worried tone. "You never came for dinner."

Looking around Nova realized how much darker his room was compared to what he last remembered. He also noticed a plate stacked with food sitting not too far away upon the bed. The sight made his stomach loudly growl.

Their bellies still pressed together, his fillyfriend both heard and felt the response causing her to giggle once more. "Aww, is my Nov-y hungry? Does his tummy need some food." As she spoke she sat up while gently rubbing his belly. Then she lidded her eyes before leaning down giving his belly several long slow licks. Moving the front of his shirt up slightly, so it was out of the way, she continued her ministrations before suddenly the licks turned into a series of sharp nips.

At first Nova blushed at her amorous behaviour. But it quickly turned into pleasured gasps when the love bites began. Nova could only endure it for so long before deciding it was time to get up and actually eat something.

Unfortunately this proved a mistake as he barely made much progress towards rising, when suddenly unbearable pain shot through his back. Falling back onto the bed with a yelp, Nova trembled as the pain pulsed with his heartbeat.

A sharp gasp briefly filled the room. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I bite too hard."

"My back." Nova managed to hiss out between clenched teeth as he continued shuddering in pain, suddenly realizing that sleeping with his clothes on was a terrible mistake. Although deep down, he was still glad he had. The last thing he wanted was for any pony to ever see him without his clothes. More specifically, his back.

Meanwhile, his fillyfriend was nearly on the verge of tears as she curled beside him and nuzzled him as lovingly as she could. "Do you want me to get a nurse?"

"NO!!!" The command rung loudly through the air as Nova's painful shudders slowed to a stop. His breath was shaky and unsteady. "I-I'll be fine."

"Fine? Look at you!" She pointed at him to empathize her point. "A nurse can help you get a doctor appointment and-"

"I said NO!!!" Nova metaphorically put his hoof down as his back finally stopped seizing up on him. "I don't need a doctor. I already know what the problem is and there's nothing a doctor can do to help." Nova shuddered a bit at the thought of a doctor finding out. Who knew what the reaction might end up being? "...Please, just trust me. I'll be fine in a few moments. Okay?"

It was an uncomfortably long moment before his fillyfriend sighed defeatedly. "Fine. BUT, if you know what the problem is then you should be able to fix it. So if this ever happens again I'm going to get a nurse no matter what you think. Understand!?" She crossed her forelegs and glared in a way that let him know there was to be no arguing on the matter.

Having no choice, Nova let out his own sigh before reluctantly nodding and returning the glare.

The glaring contest only lasted for a few seconds further before she broke her glare to pout. "You know I'm only doing this 'cause I care about you right?"

"Of course. And I'm sorry about yelling at you like that. You were just worried about me after all." Ignoring the slight throb of guilt, Nova lit his horn and pulled his fillyfriend in close for relentless cuddling. "What would I do without you. You're just too good for me sometimes."

"Yep. You're damn right and don't you forget it!" She replied with a mischievous wink as she nuzzled into him. Her remark quickly causing the two of them to start laughing together.

The laughter only ending after getting interrupted by Nova's belly loudly protesting its continued lack of subsistence.

"Oh alright, I'll feed you already!" She sharply barked while sending a mock glare right at his belly. Happily she bounced to the end of the bed to retrieve his food as her voice took on a singsongy tone. "You're going to love this Nov-y, today was special. We had breakfast, for dinner! Amazing, right? And I got you your favorite."

Without further ado she brought a plate over which indeed contained his favorite choice of breakfast delight. A waffle barely even visible beneath a massive pile of nearly every fruit imaginable. Except mangoes; that disgusting fruit could rot in Tartarus where it belonged!! The entire plate topped with copious amounts of whipped cream and syrup. The sight of which made the half-threstal's mouth water. Barely was the plate even within touching distance before he began practically inhaling the food.

As he ate, his fillyfriend snuggled into him and gently nuzzled into his whither. She waited patiently for him to finish and relax, while oh so softly rubbing his tummy, before finally bringing up something which must have been on her mind for awhile. "So Nov-y, earlier did you actually call me your cutie-with-a-bootie?"

"Maybe..." Nova replied with a cheeky smile as he gave one of her rear cheeks a squeeze. "Not my fault you have the sexiest plot in all the land. All I do is appreciate that beauty."

"Oh, is that so?" She got up, taking a few steps away, before lowering the front half of her body, spreading her hindlegs, and lifting her tail. Then she looked back with half-lidded eyes. "Why don't you show me just how much you appreciate it?"

Without hesitation Nova slowly began to rise; ignoring the sharp throbbing from his back. As soon as he was able to he gave one of her cheeks a nice slow lick along its length. His ears enjoying the wonderful melody of her gaspy giggling. Then he began delicately tracing shapes on her flanks with the tips of his fangs. Finally, Nova grabbed both her cheeks, squeezed, and pulled them apart. All before leaning in to make out with a sensitive part of her body.

"N-Nov-y, what are you doing? That's the wrong ho- ooooh yeah... don't stop!" Her wide, surprised eyes quickly relaxed and she moaned loudly at the feeling of a tongue probing her where none had gone before. "I didn't know that part of me could feel soooo good! Y-You're amazing Nov-y."

Nova would've responded, but long ago his mother had taught him that it was rude to talk with his mouth full.

Comments ( 2 )

So I take it he thinks he is a an alicorn or that that he doesn't know at all that he might be a changelling, interesting turn of events but also makes sense in a way with his love affinity wonder if he become like thorax before he did. He still seem to delude himself that he still has a shot with Cadence, I wonder made him have his first crush on her? I though he never really knew his mother?

*checks off another fic as ABANDONED, culling her bookshelf for finished stories, or at least ones still progressing*

Login or register to comment