• Published 29th Mar 2018
  • 973 Views, 12 Comments

Heritage of Love - ZanyRaccoon



A colt with a personal vendetta against Princess Cadance decides to get his revenge by crashing her wedding. Unaware that other, much more ominous forces, are planning the same.

  • ...
5
 12
 973

Playing Doctor

"It's okay, I forgive you."

Glide softly cooed various such reassurances as he held his sobbing friend with his wings, careful to avoid applying any pressure to his friend's back. His hooves however were not idle. One hoof was rubbing along his Nova's side while the other gently caressed the somewhat sensitive area around his friend's horn, being extra careful to not actually touch the horn. Unicorn horns were very sensitive. The gentle ministrations did their job as his friend slowly stopped shaking and instinctively nuzzled into Glide's wings, deeply inhaling the calming scent that naturally wafted from a pegasus' down. Glide blushed and tried to ignore just how very pleasant the wing nuzzle felt.

Finally Nova managed to look up, his sobbing now more of a hiccuping sniffle, and met his friend's gaze. "D-Do you really forgive me that easily? I could've really hurt you." Deep, guilt-powered sorrow shone in Nova's eyes.

It broke Glide's heart to see such a look upon his best friend's features. And he quickly gave a reassuring smile, blatantly ignoring the pain as it shot through his sore face. The pillow hadn't been valiant enough to absorb the full force of every blow, but Glide decided his friend never needed to know that. "Of course I forgive you. You're my best friend. I saw how angry you were getting and yet I kept provoking you, that's my fault and I'm truly sorry."

"B-But you were right. We've been close for so long and here I am ignoring all that and stubbornly shutting you out of a very important part of my life. I'm so sorry. You deserve the truth. But I'm just not sure if I can bring myself talk about it right now. It's difficult to-"

Nova found himself cut off from his explanation thanks to a sudden hoof covering his mouth.

Without a word, Glide shuffled around 'til they were belly to belly with him on top. Then the pegasus affectionately nuzzled his best friend's neck and cheeks. "That's fine. I think we're both emotionally tapped after all that. Tell me when you feel ready. No sooner. Okay?"

"Oh, o-okay." Finally regaining full control over his hiccuping breath, Nova wrapped his forelegs around Glide and returned the nuzzles.

For awhile the two just cuddled and nuzzled on the bed, occasionally shifting into different positions whenever the fancy struck them. Time lost all meaning for them. Glide blushed furiously as little squeaks and moans escaped his muzzle. All caused by Nova playfully nipping the pegasus at seemingly random intervals during their nuzzles. Nova just couldn't resist chuckling at all the cute sounds he was able to elicit from his best friend. Truly it was one of those perfect moments in life that neither of them wished to ever end.

Unfortunately, nothing can last forever. And they eventually found their cuddle session interrupted by a loud rumbling sound. As they snapped back to focus, Glide felt his blush double in intensity. Before either could speak the pegasus' stomach let out another loud rumble. Nova took it in stride as he burst out laughing and sat up on his haunches. Quickly pulling his friend up as well.

"Well, sounds like it's time for breakfast. Let's go before everypony else eats it all. Oh! And before I forget..." Nova leaned in and gave his best friend a quick kiss on the cheek before leaping off the bed. Carefully navigating the cluttered floor like a pro. "Thanks for being so understanding."

"Oh, um, yeah. You're welcome. What are friends for?" Glide smiled nervously, trying his best to ignore the rising temperature of his cheeks. Getting up and stretching his wings, he quickly noticed a familiar pressure in his bladder. "You go on ahead, I gotta use the bathroom."

Nova suddenly froze before looking back with a devious grin and half-lidded eyes. "Oh. I didn't realize you enjoyed my kiss that much."

With a head tilt, confusion welled up in Glide as he pondered his best friend's words. He didn't quite get what was being insinuated, even as his friend performed a brow wriggle and blew him a kiss. Then it suddenly hit Glide like a runaway carriage. His facing turning a shade that could make even the freshest of apples jealous. A quick, stammered reply was the best response he could offer." What!? No, I just need to go pee. I swear. I would never do, you know, n-not while thinking about you!" Quickly, Glide tried to scramble off the bed, but ended up landing wrong on a toy and slipping to his belly. Nothing was hurt except his dignity.

Meanwhile, Nova was back to cackling like a madmare and seemed to be having the time of his life. It took him several moments to reign back in his self-control. "Whoa dude, just wow. That was one of the best reactions yet!" Turning back around, Nova give his behind a firm smack and walked towards the door with an extra wriggle to his step. "It's okay to admit it though. No pony, filly or colt, can resist this perfect plot."

Glide watched his best friend leave the room. Never once did the pegasus' eyes leave that tantalizing plot as he took in every curve. His heart was pounding in his chest, his face felt like it was burning, and his breaths were erratic at best. Shooting out at his sides, his wings were stiff. A seemingly unnatural, yet not completely unwelcome, warmth seemed to permeate his whole being. Never in a million years would Glide ever admit it, but despite his best friend's joking tease, the snazzily dressed colt was right. Glide wanted that plot. And who knew how many times he'd dreamt about it, but it must have been a lot!

Effortlessly the young pegasus slipped into just such a fantasy. In a world where he had less self-control he could easily see himself pouncing on his best friend and caressing that wonderful plot with a nice long lick. And then Glide would kiss it, nuzzle it, and pet it all over. Once finished with that he'd gently pry his friend's legs apart before wrapping his mouth around Nova's big, juicy-

Suddenly Glide snapped out of the daydream as he realized exactly what he'd been fantasizing about!

Shooting up onto his hooves, he quickly slapped himself as hard as he could across his face. Focusing on the pain and nothing else, Glide wiped the drool off his face. Slowly and steadily he forced those bad thoughts he had for his best friend into the back of his mind. He locked them up again desperately hoping that for just once they wouldn't escape this time.

Nova was a wonderful colt. Handsome, fun to be around, and very affectionate. Yet despite all that, and despite all the endless teasing, Glide knew full well that his best friend was truly only attracted to fillies. No matter how badly the poor pegasus had fallen for him.

Which was why Glide had to keep those bad thoughts locked away. Otherwise everything would become awkward and no doubt he'd lose his best friend forever! The terrifying thought made Glide shudder from the bottom of his hooves to the tips of his wings. A few deep, calming breathes later and the shuddering subsided. There was no choice but to keep his feelings hidden and suppressed. After all, he'd already managed to keep them secret for years, so certainly no harm could come from continuing to bottle them up.

Right?

Glide gave his head a wild shake to keep his mind from thinking too much on the matter and briskly trotted away and out of his room. Shutting the door behind him with a firm click.

<--->

The day when Glide and Nova first met, nearly six years prior, had been very picturesque.

The sun had been shining, the birds singing, and it seemed the kind of day when it felt as if nothing should ever go wrong. A feeling that seemed to be right for young Glide as the orphanage had two special visitors that day. A young pegasus couple, unable to bear foals of their own, were looking to adopt. And they had set their sights on Glide.

All had seemed to be going perfectly... and then they told him that he was the cutest filly they had ever seen. Now that in and of itself was not a problem. With his feminine build many a pony had made the same mistake, and his prepubescent voice certainly didn't help matters. But it was fine when adults made that particular mistake. After all, he had yet to meet an adult who meant any harm by it. Nor an adult who didn't immediately apologize for the mistake. And this young couple was no exception. Glide politely told them in the words of a child that it was alright and he harbored no ill will towards them for an honest mistake.

So none of that was the problem. The problem laid in the fact that Glide had not been the only child present for the little slip-up. Several other colts and fillies, all eager for adoption themselves, were suddenly trying to contain their case of the giggles. Worst still was that one of those laughing colts was a brutish earth pony by the name of Chip.

At the time Glide paid no attention to who was laughing at him. He only stared at the floor with his ears folded against his head in shame.

In a stroke of fortune that seemed bad at the time, the young couple lost their interest in Glide and instead adopted another pegasus his age who actually was a filly. Downtrodden by the turn of events, Glide slowly trotted back to his room with his head low to the ground. Which led to the young pegasus bumping into another pony. The apology automatically started to pour from his lips before he even looked up. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was-" But the apology died when he finally noticed that the pony towering in front of him was Chip.

At nearly double the size of the smaller colt, despite no major difference in age, the copper coated earth pony with a striking blue mane showed off his crooked teeth with a sneer. Wings pressed tightly against Glide's body as he instinctively tried to look smaller, slowly backing away from the perceived threat, only to quickly bump into something behind him. A quick, furtive glance revealed two other colts blocking his retreat.

There was no escape!

The two named characters locked eyes for a few tense seconds before Chip spoke up first. His voice intimidating as all Tartarus despite the slight squeak to it. "Well, well, well. If it isn't just the femcolt fag I was looking for."

Too terrified to be insulted or offended, Glide instead cried out with a desperate plea. "W-What do you want with me!?"

"Simple. I've been doing some thinking." Chip said, proving there really was a first time for everything. "And I want to know something. How do we know you really are a colt and not just some dumb filly playing pretend?"

"What? Of course I'm a colt." The sudden assertion about Glide's sex left the young pegasus completely flabbergasted.

"Oh yeah, then prove it!"

"H-How?"

As if waiting for that very question the whole time, Chip gave a smug, victorious grin. Then the buff earth pony leaned in close, his breath strong enough to make even a vampony yearn for garlic. "Why don't you show us what you got between your legs."

"I can't!" Glide's heart had never before pumped so fast, panic gripping it with an icy tentacle. "I'm not supposed to show any pony what's between my legs. That's bad."

"Who told you that? Your parents? Oh wait, you don't have any 'cause they probably wanted a real colt instead of a fag like you."

Legs losing their strength, Glide fell to the floor. Sobs began to whack his body and tears leaked from his eyes with a firm refusal to ever stop. Even picked up and shoved up against a wall wasn't enough to dent the flow of tears.

Chip licked his lips. "Fine then. If you won't let us check between your legs like a good little filly, then I guess I'll just have to see if you kiss like a filly instead. And I bet a gay turd like you will love every moment. I'll bet this is what you wanted the whole time. Just trying to play coy, I guess." With that Chip gave a slow wink before leaning in for the kiss. Earth pony strength easily held the smaller pony in place as the pegasus struggled in vain to somehow escape.

"Please, stop! The only pony being gay here is you!!" The next thing Glide knew was agony rippling through his body emanating from the sudden punch to his gut. He collapsed to the ground, clutching at his belly and attempting to curl up into a ball. An attempt which was thwarted by a the sudden pressure of a hoof pressing into his throat, which made it hard to breath. Slowly Glide looked up into the eyes of the larger pony, tears still streaming out of his own eyes, and felt as if he were staring into death itself.

"Listen bitch, don't ever call me gay. I am not a broken freak like you. Now kiss me or else!" The smaller pony was easily picked up and shoved against the wall again. Escape seemed truly hopeless and their lips were a mere fraction of a second away from touching when-

"Hey, leave her alone!!!" A sudden voice called out. There wasn't any time before a sienna blur tackled into Chip and sent him skidding a rather impressive distance away. Glide also fell to the floor where he curled up and timidly hid his face behind his wings. Although he couldn't help peeking out between his feathers at the unicorn colt now standing protectively over him.

Chip shot up with a furious glint in his eyes. "What the buck is wrong with you!? I'm going to beat your plot into next week."

The protective pony, with his striking triple-toned mane and stylish jacket, didn't seem the least bit fazed by the threat. From his position on the floor Glide was unable to see the younger version of Nova dismissively rolling his eyes. "I'm not surprised to find that you're so desperate for a kiss, but you can't just force one like that. She doesn't have to kiss you if she doesn't want to!"

It should've been quite the dramatic moment as Nova struck a heroic pose. But the moment was instead ruined as Chip, and his two goons who were apparently still there, began laughing uproariously.

"H-Hey, what are you laughing at?"

It took awhile for Chip to catch enough of his breath to answer. "Maybe you should take a closer look at your damsel in distress."

"What do you mean?"

Nova looked at the pony huddled on the floor and for a moment red slitted-eyes met with rich hazel eyes. But only for the briefest of moments before Glide quickly hid his face deeper into his wings in fear. He'd never seen a pony before with fangs and such scary eyes. When he finally chanced a peek between his feathers again he found the other colt still looking at him with a confused head tilt, while slowly examining his body. Having another colt staring at him like that made it impossible for him to avoid blushing, causing Glide to be silently thankful that most of his face was still obscured by his wings.

It took a painfully long time before Nova's eyes suddenly lit in realization and his cheeks lit up with a blush. Their eyes met once again as Nova rushed to apologize. "Oh, you're a colt aren't you? I'm so sorry. I didn't realize. And I swear I didn't mean to insult you, please forgive me."

Their moment was interrupted by raucous laughter. "See. He's just a stupid femcolt fag who needs to learn his-"

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" Nova's horn glowed dark blue, his magic amplifying his voice to a level that made the entire hallway shake, as he spun around to face the bully with great fury and contempt. Even his fashionable jacket seemed to bristle in anger. "How dare you treat him like that? I'll bet you don't even know a damn thing about him, do you? You need to learn to show some bucking respect you insufferable twat!"

"That's it! Let's get him." A throughly pissed off Chip, and his two goons who had still been just standing around, rushed towards Nova.

Nova however merely stood still, completely unfazed. Before they could overtake him, his magic engulfed the two goons and casually tossed them aside. All before a powerful blast of kinetic energy escaped his horn, hitting Chip square in the chest. The earth pony was sent flying into a wall from which he collapsed to the ground, where he wheezed in a desperate attempt to return air to his lungs as tears streamed down his face. Seeing this, the two goons ran off screaming.

"Are you okay?" The voice was compassionate. But Glide refused to look as he shivered behind his wings, completely terrified of the scary looking colt who seemed to possess an impressive amount of magical aptitude for his age. Of course this lead to the poor pegasus nearly leaping out of his feathers when he suddenly felt something poke his back, and he froze in fear letting out a pitiful whimper. Only for the foreign object, a hoof, to prove benign as it began to gently rub his back. And then the voice repeated. "Are you okay?"

Slowly peeking out from behind his wings, he once again locked gazes with the other colt. This time the red slitted-eyes were unexpectedly gentle. Control slipped away from Glide as he got up and quickly embraced the other colt before crying profusely into his shoulder.

"It's okay. You're safe now." Nova reassured with a caring tone as he nuzzled the smaller colt and continued rubbing his back. "Come on, let's go find some adults and get that dick of a jerk in trouble. Okay?"

Without a word Glide let the other pony gently guide his steps down the hall, crying all the way.

<--->

"Do you want to play doctor?"

To say the question caught Glide off guard would be quite the understatement. His head had been swimming in the metaphorical clouds as he thought over recent events before the unexpected question had popped him back to reality. Glide and Nova, who had only recently learned each others names, had just spent the better part of an hour repeating the story of Chip's bullying over and over to various interested adults. Having just been dismissed they had found themselves aimlessly wandering the halls before Nova's question came out of the blue.

"So, do you?" Nova asked again. "Equus to Glide, are you even listening?"

Blushing a bit, Glide realized he had to reply. Not wanting to be rude he managed to stammer out a response. "Oh, uh, play doctor? W-What do you mean?"

"You know, doctor." Nova added a wink and nudge for emphasis. "I know a couple of fillies who love to play. They take their health very seriously and always insist they get a full physical examination."

"Oh! You mean play with some fillies."

Now it was Nova's turn to blush. "O-Of course I meant with fillies! You are into fillies, right? ...Or are you into, you know, other colts?"

For a brief moment Glide faltered in his stride as the question hit him. Nova had so far been nicer to him than anypony else he'd yet to meet and the last thing Glide wanted was to lose a potential new friend. But he just knew what would happen if he told the truth. If he dared breath a word of the truth then everypony would find out, everypony would tease him mercilessly, and he would never have any friends! Faced with such dire consequences, Glide looked away guiltily and lied through his teeth. "O-Of course I'm into fillies. Why wouldn't I be? I totally love them! You can never have too much, um, too many fillies... right?"

"I know, right? So come one, let's go get those fillies!"

"No, wait!!" Glide called out, stopping the other colt before he could run off too far. "I can't. I mean I, that is to say, I don't know how. I mean, I know how to play doctor but I've never actually played before. A-And I'm worried that I'll mess up and they'll laugh at me. I'm sorry. Maybe we could find something else to do?"

Nova tilted his head and rubbed his chin in thought with a forehoof. But the moment was quick to pass as Nova's eyes subsequently lit up with an idea. "No problem! I'll teach you everything I know, and trust me I know a lot about this. We can even practice on each other 'til you get it right. All we need is to find someplace private. Come on, I know just the place!"

Glide's eyes widened at the prospect and he found himself momentarily speechless. Meanwhile, Nova grabbed the smaller pegasus' hoof and pulled him down the hallway at a fast trot.

All the blushing pegasus managed was a quiet, embarassed nicker.

<--->

"Now the key is to massage in circles like this using your pastern. Understand?"

Glide's crimson face nodded in understanding as he desperately tried to ignore the situation he was in. Tried to ignore the fact that he was laying on a bed while Nova fondled and massaged certain sensitive parts of his body. The young pegasus dared not speak for fear of the sounds that might just escape from his mouth.

True to his word the young Nova had sequestered his pegasus companion to a private locale, his sparse bedroom, where he proceeded to give a very hooves-on lesson in the art of playing doctor. Including a thorough wing massage that had left the gasping pegasus completely defenseless to the continued ministrations. Nova meanwhile, continued the lesson. Blissfully unbothered by the throbbing rise he was getting out of the smaller colt.

"Now when I get to this part I like to tell the filly to simply close her eyes and enjoy. Then when she isn't expecting it I'll use my tongue, which is totally awesome by the way. But..." Nova trailed off and for the first time since they'd started blushed slightly himself. "But I'm afraid you'll have to practice that part with an actual filly. In fact I think that's about all I can teach you for now. Okay?"

Another simple nod as Glide squirmed a bit from the pleasurable sensations that softly pulsed through him. Quickly biting his tongue to hold back a verbal complaint as the feelings stopped. Instead Glide just laid there, his heart pounding in his chest. "So we're done now?"

With a friendly smile, Nova held out a hoof and helped pull the smaller pony back up onto his hooves. "Nope. Now it's your turn so I can make sure you've learned everything I taught you." Once the previously occupied spot on the bed was emptied, Nova laid down on it and unzipped his jacket. He didn't remove it entirely though, merely stuffed the material around his sides. Still, the action left his furry chest and sides exposed. "Alright, now show me what you've learned."

For a moment Glide was awestruck at the sight before him. With his jacket around his sides, exposing an impressive muscle tone for his age, Nova looked like an unwrapped present ready for Glide's tender touch. Glide was literally shaking from nervous anticipation.

"Come on. Don't be shy." Nova gently coaxed. "This is just practice dude, so for now I'm all yours. Okay?"

A nervous gulp at the prospect was made much more difficult as Glide discovered just how dry his mouth suddenly was. Unable to think of any way to escape or stall any further, nor did he truly want to, Glide approached the larger colt with unsteady hoofsteps.

With a rapid heartbeat and erratic breathing, Glide soon stood over the other colt. Shaking too much to lift a hoof for fear of losing balance. It seemed as if the pegasus was on the verge of losing his nerve as he looked over the task at hoof, but then his hazel eyes met Nova's eyes. The red slitted-eyes seemed to pierce into his soul. Yet the gaze was as benevolent as it was intense, and seemed to convey a feeling a trust. As their gazes broke, Glide felt his breathing calm as a cool confidence began flowing through him. Heart still racing the pegasus lifted a now only slightly shaky forehoof and pressed it firmly against Nova's dreamy chest.

Painstakingly slowly, Glide's forehoof drew a line along the tantalizing curvature of the chest. As he felt the colt's smooth muscles, Glide felt a growing sense of excitement that masked his previous nervousness. Slowly, yet slightly quicker than before, Glide raised his other forehoof and used it to trace along Nova's side. Glide soon got lost in the moment as he massaged his partner in earnest.

"That's a good start." Nova's praise was like honey to Glide's ears. "Now try escalating things with a belly rub."

Without further hesitation, the forehoof rubbing Nova's side moved to his soft belly. Nova clearly found himself in heaven as the hoof pushed into his belly and drew circles all over it. A fact quickly made evident as he let out a slight moan while his eyes rolled back, tongue hung out, and one of his hind legs began unconsciously twitching.

Watching his partner melt in such a manner at his touch was the cutest thing Glide had ever seen. There was also a certain thrill to be felt at having power over another, coupled beautifully with the intimacy felt at knowing said power wielded pleasure. Spurred on by the slight moans escaping his partners lips, Glide leaned down and nuzzled into the other colt's furry chest. The sensation of another's fur against him was divine and the vibrations of another's heartbeat sent shivers of pleasure down Glide's spine. Deeply he breathed in the other colt's scent. It was musky and sweet. Making Glide feel lightheaded and giddy.

Careful to keep the belly rub going with a hoof, Glide slid the upper half of his body onto the upper half of Nova's body. The feeling of their furry bodies rubbing together made Glide coo softly under his breath and made his wings stiffen. Soon the pegasus was nuzzling into his partner's neck. Breathing in the rich, musky scent while giving Nova several sensual licks and nibbles along his neck and withers.

The moment, a slice of heaven for Glide, was interrupted as Nova giggled from the stimulation of such a ticklish spot. "Wow dude, you're doing an amazing job! I think somepony is ready for a real filly." Gently, Nova nudged the smaller colt off of him.

Glide quickly shot up. His eyes widening in horror and his body shaking from the realization of just how lost in the moment he had truly been. If a face could melt from blushing, his would've. "I'm sorry! I didn't take things too far, did I? I was just practicing, for a real filly, like you wanted. I swear!"

"Calm down dude. It's fine." Nova reassured with a charming laugh. "Now come on, Doctor Glide. I've got an itch that only an actual filly can scratch. So let's make our imaginary doctorates proud and get us a couple of patients!"

"Wait!" Glide just had to know. "Why are you doing all this for me. I mean, most ponies just ignore me... or whisper."

A look of bafflement crossed Nova's features as he tilted his head. "'Cause you're my friend. Duh!"

"Friend!? B-But we just met! How can we already be friends? Why would you even want to be friends with, with a pony like me? I look like a filly. If you be my friend then ponies will probably start nasty rumors about you. How could you ever want that?" Tears started to cloud Glide's vision as he suddenly realized just how hopeless this new potential friendship truly was.

Before the tears could escape, Glide found himself wrapped in a gentle hug as Nova proceeded to nuzzle and reassure the pegasus. "Don't talk like that. Of course I want to be your friend. Why would I care how you look? My mom always used to tell me that all ponies deserve to be loved and cared for. Why would you be the exception? So I'm going to be your friend, I'm going to stick by your side no matter what, and I won't let any bullies mistreat you anymore. I promise you on my honour. And screw what any idiot thinks of us! If they aren't going to play nice then who gives a flying pony feather what they think!?"

"T-Thank you!" The threatened tears finally spilled as Glide wrapped his forehooves around Nova, jacket and all, in a tight hug. It was a little too tight as Nova winced and fidgeted to a surprising degree before pushing the pegasus' hooves lower around him. Despite the overwhelming happiness, Glide couldn't help feeling concerned by the unusual reaction. "Is everything alright?"

"Uh, y-yeah. I just have a sensitive back, that's all."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"Don't worry about it. I didn't expect you to. Now seriously, let's get to the fillies already. I'm tired of waiting!" Nova gently pulled out of the pegasus' grip and leapt off the bed. As he stalked towards the door he wriggled his flank for extra empathsis and added. "We've got some sweet flank waiting for us. I promise."

Glide heard the words and yet felt himself far more drawn to the flank in front of him as he leapt off the bed to follow the other colt. Watching the way is swayed made Glide's heart race and his cheeks blush. He felt like pouncing and giving the flank a nice long lick, but had far too much self control to ever actually do such. Still, he felt like swooning as he thought of Nova's sexy form, piercing yet loving slitted-eyes, and the way the larger colt had held him close and told him that he deserved to be loved. Like the perfect colt from right out of his dreams.

There was no doubt about it. Glide had already fallen smitten with Nova.

But there was nothing that could be done about it. Nova was clearly into fillies. And there was no doubt in Glide's mind that if ever so much as breathed a word of his infatuation, then he'd lose the only friend he'd ever had. Not to mention that he'd also be branded a liar for telling Nova that he was into fillies. No doubt the lie would make Nova hate him!

So Glide took the only reasonable action he could and pushed the newly formed crush to the back of his mind with a hearty headshake. Hopefully, if he didn't let himself dwell on the crush then it would probably just go away in a couple, or a few, weeks.

Right?

Of course he was right! Glide refused to entertain any other possibilities as he followed his newfound friend out of the room. Slamming the door behind him on both the room and, more importantly, his doubts.