• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

The Sky Island - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash and her friends face Lightning Dust in an island in the sky.

  • ...
4
 1
 572

Freedom

The ponies and fell and fell until they found land and that huge lake that Rainbow Dash, Pitch, Bryan, and Spike were just at. They all aimed for the lake and dived right in.

Spike waved for his friends to get their attention. The gang saw him just waiting for them. "Spike!", Twilight said with tears in her eyes. She ran out of the water and hugged him. "I thought I lost you."

"I thought I lost you to.", Spike said hugging his friend.

Spike ran to Rarity and hugged her tight. "I love you.", he whispered.

"I love you to.", Rarity said.

Rainbow Dash watched Rarity hug Spike as a tear went down her face. Spitfire came upon her. "Well, Dash, perhaps you weren't lying.", she said. "There is land."

Pitch and Bryan came upon Rainbow Dash. "Uh... Rainbow.", Pitch said.

"Yes, Pitch?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Thank you, for saving us all.", Pitch said.

"And setting us free from Lightning Dust.", Bryan said.

"I was hoping you would say that.", Rainbow Dash asked. "And thank you for helping get Spike back, we would be nothing without him."

"Thank you, Rainbow.", Spike said hugging one of her back hooves. "I would be nothing without you and your friends."

Rainbow Dash smiled.

"You know, where is Lightning Dust anyway?", Spitfire asked.

"Freeze you.", one the guards said. They spotted Lightning Dust trying to escape.

Rainbow Dash glared. "Guards, bring her over here.", she commanded.

The guards used their magic to drag Lightning Dust over to Rainbow Dash. Lightning Dust gasped helplessly. "No, Rainbow Dash, I can't take it anymore.", she said. "No more harming, please."

"I'm not going to harm, I'll let you live this time.", Rainbow Dash said. "Until I hear an apology."

Lightning Dust sighed. "Rainbow, I'm sorry I made these ponies think you were a trouble maker. Pitch, I'm sorry I lied and used you. And, Bryan, I'm sorry I knocked you off the island. You three are great helpers and good friends."

"And one rule: never hurt a dragon if they did something wrong.", Spike said.

"Yeah, that's for sure.", Lightning Dust agreed. "But, I'm right here, why are talking to me and making me apologize?"

"You were angry, bitter, and ridiculous, you were so sure that I wouldn't make anypony special, I do make other ponies special, even my little sister. Also, you were so sure that my friend would take things from you, but, you were wrong.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I know, I felt like a fool when I tried to kill your friends with that tornado long ago, wasn't I?", Lightning Dust said. "Won't try to harass you ever again."

"Alright, that's enough.", guard said grabbing the Pegasus with his magic.

"Everypony,", Pitch announced. "Now, that we're in a new world, which is my new friend's home, you can fly whenever you all want."

The ponies cheered.

Spike beamed. "Thank you, Pitch, your mom shall be proud of you."

"Pitch teared up. "Thank you, Spike."

Twilight put a hoof on Spike's shoulder. "Let's go home."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment