• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

The Sky Island - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash and her friends face Lightning Dust in an island in the sky.

  • ...
4
 1
 572

The Key

The others arrived back at the castle. They rushed to the throne room and saw Trixie and Starlight Glimmer talking to Spitfire. Rainbow Dash was surprised. "Spitfire?", she said.

Spitfire stopped talking to the two best friends and looked at Rainbow Dash and the others. "Oh, hi, Dash.", she said.

"What are you doing here?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"I was just talking to these two of how great friends they are.", Spitfire said. "Now that you're here, I'll give you all some privacy." She flew out of her seat and walked out the door.

"So, how was the picnic?", Trixie asked.

"It was scary.", Fluttershy said.

"What happened?", Starlight asked.

"One of my enemies, Lightning Dust, tried to hurt Spike.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Where is Spike?", Starlight asked.

"He's in his room shaking with fear.", Rarity said.

"Lightning Dust?", Trixie asked. Then, she remembered something. "Oh yeah. We saw her earlier, she's... not happy of what Rainbow Dash is."

"Captain of the wonderbolts?", Rainbow asked.

"Yes.", Starlight said.

"I thought she'd be jealous of that.", Rainbow Dash said. "What does she think of me right now?"

"She thinks you're some big bully that never gives anypony a chance to be special.", Starlight said.

"Never give anypony a chance?", Rainbow Dash asked. "I would never ignore anypony who wants to be special. Besides, I inspired my little sister, Scootaloo, to be a wonderbolt."

"That explains a lot.", Trixie said. "What did Spike do to piss the Pegasus off?"

"He found this.", Twilight said revealing the key. "She thinks it's hers to make her special."

"Wow, I've seen that before.", Trixie said. "It's actually a portal key that will teleport to an alternate universe."

"Like what kind of alternate universe?", Pinkie Pie asked.

"Any alternate universe.", Trixie said.

"Can we try it out to see what happens?", Applejack asked.

"Maybe, tomorrow.", Thorax said. "I'm tired."

"He's right, it is getting late.", Twilight said. "We should go to bed."

"You think Spitfire's gone now?", Rarity asked.

Rainbow Dash peeked her head out the door, but, Spitfire wasn't gone. She turned around and waved at the blue rainbow Pegasus. "Nope, she's still here."

"What's the big deal?", Spitfire asked. "I thought I would come for a visit."