• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

The Sky Island - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash and her friends face Lightning Dust in an island in the sky.

  • ...
4
 1
 572

Monsters

Rainbow Dash, Pitch, and Bryan landed on Pegasus Sky Island and saw monsters attacking the ponies.

"What happened here?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Those monsters are attacking all of the Pegasus ponies.", Pitch said.

"Look!", Bryan said pointing at Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spitfire, Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax. "Rainbow Dash's friends are fighting the monsters."

The three Pegasus ponies ran to the fighters. "Girls!", Rainbow Dash yelled. Her friends saw her that she's still alive.

"Rainbow Dash?!", Twilight said.

"Your alive, how did you survive?", Starlight asked.

"And where's Spike?", Rarity asked.

"I'll tell you later.", Rainbow Dash said as she passed the gang.

"What's going on here, where are you going?", Applejack asked.

"I going in the throne room to fight Lightning Dust.", Rainbow Dash said as she turns around to face her friends.

"What, are you stupid?!", Spitfire asked. "Nopony fights alone."

"My destiny is to face Lightning alone.", Rainbow Dash said as she runs into the palace.

"Oh my god!", Trixie said as she watched and worried. "Is she nuts?"

"She's not nuts, she's crazy.", Pinkie Pie said.