• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

The Sky Island - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash and her friends face Lightning Dust in an island in the sky.

  • ...
4
 1
 572

The Dungeon

Meanwhile in the dungeon, they were all sad of the loss of their friend.

Thorax was sitting in the corner in depression. "That little buddy was my best friend.", he said.

"I NEVER GOT TO TELL HIM I LOVE HIM!", Rarity sobbed.

"This is all my fault.", Trixie said.

"Why are you saying that?", Starlight asked.

"If I hadn't admitted that we flew over here, none of us would've been in this dungeon and Spike would've been dropped out of this sky island.", Trixie said.

"Spike was a great friend, but, we got to move on and figure out how to get out of here.", Starlight said.

Then, a squeaky voice appeared. "Psst. Girls." It was Pinkie Pie, Spitfire, and Bryan.

"Pinkie, thank goodness, you've found us.", Twilight said happily.

"Bryan! Spitfire!", Rainbow Dash cried with happiness.

"Are there any guards around?", Bryan asked.

"Nope.", Applejack said. "They're asleep."

"We've came to bust you out.", Spitfire said. "I've been waiting to say that for a while."

"Where's Spike?", Pinkie Pie asked.

Rarity sniffed. "One of the guards threw him off the island, he's gone.", she sobbed.

"I'm so sorry.", Bryan said as he looked down. "We're going to bust you out."

"Thank you, you two.", Rainbow Dash said. "We're going to avenge Spike by getting that key back and return home."

"But, how are we going to find that key?", Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah, the key.", Rainbow Dash thought.

Spitfire grabbed Rainbow Dash's back hoof and started rubbing it.

"Hey, what are you doing?", Rainbow Dash asked as she pulls her back hoof away.

"I was just checking to see if you had any broken bones.", Spitfire said.

"Um... ok then.", Rainbow Dash said. The gang escapes the dungeon area.