• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

The Sky Island - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash and her friends face Lightning Dust in an island in the sky.

  • ...
4
 1
 572

The Picnic

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, and Thorax were having a picnic at their favorite picnic spot in the field of grass. But, where's Spike? He said he's going out in the field to look for something.

"So, Thorax, how did you meet Spike?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Me and met in Canterlot in a crystal cave.", Thorax said. "I almost got him killed the first time I saw him."

"I agree.", Twilight said. "You did disguise yourself because you didn't want to be caught."

"Yeah, and you made that speech that I'm your friend to after Spike stood up for me.", Thorax said.

"Well, did you see us fight those changelings at the Canterlot wedding, which was a long time ago?", Applejack asked.

"Yeah, I thought it was the greatest thing you guys did.", Thorax remarked.

They looked around the field to see where Spike is, but, he's nowhere to be seen.

"Speaking of Spike, where is he?", Pinkie Pie asked.

"Yeah, he's been gone for a while.", Fluttershy said.

"I think he's said he's going to find roses for each of you all because of how great friends you are to him.", Thorax said.

"Aww, that's so sweet.", Rarity said.

Then, they heard a scream from the trees out in the field. It was Spike, he was being chased by Lightning Dust who was about to be captain of the wonderbolts, but, kicked off because of all the trouble she caused Rainbow Dash.

"Help!", Spike screamed.

Rainbow Dash glared at the Pegasus in the distance. "Lightning Dust.", she said.

"Don't let him get me, please!", Spike yelped as he hid behind Twilight's back hooves in fear.

"Give me that key!", Lightning Dust growled.

Rainbow Dash punched her in the face to stop her. "Hello, Lightning.", she said.

"Dash.", Lightning Dust glared.

"Pinkie!", Pinkie said as she jumped between the two Pegasus ponies.

Rainbow Dash threw a pebble at Pinkie. "Don't get into this, Pinkie, this is not about you.", she said.

"Sorry, Dashie.", Pinkie said backing away.

"What are you doing here, Dust?", Rainbow dash asked, scowling.

"That little dragon took my key.", Lightning Dust said.

"That wasn't your key, I found it.", Spike said.

"What key?", Twilight asked.

"This key.", Spike said revealing the object. "I found a glow in the forest, I found it, I saw her, she looked at me, then I ran away in fear."

"That's because nopony takes stuff away from me. That key is mine!", Lightning Dust said as she tried to attack Spike.

Rainbow Dash grabbed her and threw her down to stop her. "I think you should leave now.", Rainbow Dash said. "If you come near my friends again, I'll eat you alive."

"Pfft. Wouldn't dream of it.", Lightning Dust said as she walked away with a glare on her face. "Watch out, Rainbow Dash. Because I'll be back to get you and that little dragon pest!"

"Whatever!", Rainbow Dash said glaring back at the turquoise Pegasus.

"What did you do get her so mad?", Thorax asked.

"She kicked out of the wonderbolts because she tried to kill my friends.", Rainbow Dash said.

"What did she do to try to kill your friends?", Thorax asked.

"She made a tornado and it caught my friends.", Rainbow Dash said. "You were all lucky that the others saved you five."

"We know.", Twilight said. "But, dang, I never seen her like that before."

"And nopony tries to hurt my little Spikey-wikey.", Rarity said. She turned to silence. "You think she heard that?"

"Nope.", Rainbow Dash said. "Let's hope she doesn't hurt nopony else, we got to get back to the castle."