• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 721 Views, 4 Comments

Rainbow is Magic: Nightmare Night - aceotaku



It's Nightmare Night in the RIMverse, and Princess Luna is going to join the festivities, with the help of Pinamena and Fluttershy

  • ...
 4
 721

This is Nightmare Night

The full moon rose high above Ponyville, the night pitch black and with a cool, autumn breeze. The Houses and various buildings had spooky, festive decorations on them and ponies were walking around wearing various costumes. Tonight was Nightmare Night, a night of spooks, ghouls, ghosts and horrors!

And naturally, everypony broke into song to celebrate the occasion.

“Fillies and Colts of every age!
Wouldn’t you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This our town on Nightmare Night!”

A trio of fillies walked along the street: Diamond Tiara (wearing a rainbow wig and cardboard wings painted blue), Sweetie Belle (wearing a simple, grey sheet over herself with small holes for her to see out through) and Twist (who was dressed as some sort of candy monster), the trio singing along.

“This is Nightmare Night!
This is Nightmare Night!
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!
This is Nightmare Night,
Everypony make a scene!
Trick or treat, Or somepony’s gonna die of fright!
In our town, everypony scream!
In this town on Nightmare Night!”

--------------------------

A figure walked along in the woods, cast in shadows, drawn to the noise, shadows forming on the trees it passed to join in the song.

“I am the one hiding under your bed!” A horrid face sang. “Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red!”

Another shadow formed with long, slithering fingers and...something...scuttling in between strands of long hair. “I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair!”

“This is Nightmare Night!” The shadows sang out in a threatening tone. “This is Nightmare Night! Nightmare Night! Nightmare Night!”

“In this forest, we call home
Everyone hail to the Nightmare song.”

--------------------

The current mayor, Filthy Rich, stood in the town square on a podium wearing a smiling mask on the back of his head to give himself a ‘two-faced’ appearance.

“In this town, don’t we love it now;
Everypony’s waiting for the next surprise!
Round that corner now, hiding in the trash can
Something’s waiting now to pounce and how you’ll...”

-----------------------

“Scream!” Babs Seed jumped out in front of a pair of fillies, dressed like a timberwolf. “This is Nightmare Night!”

“Red and black...” Scootaloo said timidly from behind her, wearing a chicken costume.

“Slimy green!” Snails blurted out, also standing behind Babs, wearing a snail costume.

“Aren’t you SCARED!?” Babs demanded, moving closer to the pair of trick or treaters, who ran off in fear, leaving their bags of candy behind.

---------------------

“Well that’s just fine!” Fluttershy sang with a smile as she flew through the air over Ponyville.

“Say it once,
say it twice,
Take a chance and roll the dice!
Ride with the moon in the dead of night!”

“Everypony scream! Everypony scream!
In our town this Nightmare Night!”

--------------------

“I am the clown with the tearaway face!” a shadow screamed, tearing its face as it sang. “Here in a flash and gone without a trace!”

“I am the ‘who’ when you call ‘who’s there’.”

“I am the wind blowing through your hair.”

High above, a shadow loomed on the men, a skinny, tall bipedal figure, grinning down at the town maliciously. “I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with FRIGHT!”

“This is Nightmare Night! This is Nightmare Night!
Nightmare Night! Nightmare Night! Nightmare Night!”

----------------------

Silver Spoon, wearing a flashy, extravagant princess costume, walked along with her boyfriend, Snips, who wore a top hat and a monocle; the pair singing together.

“Tender Lumpings everywhere,
Life’s no fun without a good scare.”
The pair passed Spitfire, the teacher, who dressed as a stereotypical witch.

“That’s our job,” The Pegasus sang, “But we’re not mean
In this town on Nightmare Night!”

-------------------------

“In this town, don’t we love it now,” local seamstress Applejack sang out from the window of her store, “Everypony’s waiting for the next surprise!”

-----------------------

Spike stood on the steps of the library, claw on his chest as he sang in front of a crowd of fillies and colts.

“Nightmare Moon might catch you in the noon
and scream like a banshee and make you jump out of your skin!”

------------------------

“Everypony scream!” The shadows in the forest cried out, their voices intermingling with that of the ponyvillians.

“Would you please make way for a very special mare?
Nightmare Moon is queen of the night
Everypony bow to the Shadow Queen now!
This is Nightmare Night! This is Nightmare Night!
Nightmare Night! Nightmare Night! Nightmare Nightmare Night!”

The figure poked through the trees, looking on the town beyond, the moonlight revealing its headless, shadowy pony-like form. “In this town, you call home, everyone hail to the Nightmare song...”

--------------------------

Pinkamena frowned. She was just about to sleep when she heard a knocking at her door. Getting up, she trotted slowly to her front door and opened it, glaring as she her visitor was FLuttershy wearing a cloud costume with cardboard lightning bolts.

“Nightmare Night! What a right! Give me something good to-‘ the Pegasus was cut off as pinkamena slammed her door shut. “Hey Pinkie! Your door closed!”

“That’s the idea.” Pinkamena grumbled from behind the door. “Go away.”

“Awww but whyyyyyy!? It’s Nightmare Night, ponies HAVE to go door to door!”

“Exactly. Why are you even here anyway? I don’t exactly live that close to town for you to go out of your way like this.”

“I thought it would be fun to include you in the Nightmare Night spirit! It’s no fun staying cooped up inside all night while everypony else is having fun!”

Pinkamena growled in irritation. “Just go away! I don’t care about this stupid holiday! I just want to sleep!”

For a moment, the Pegasus was quiet, and PInkamena dared to hope the hyperactive Pegasus had taken the hint, only for Fluttershy to fly through her window and carry her in her hooves, the pink rock farmer sighing in defeat as she just hung limply in her ‘friend’s’ grip. It wasn’t long before the pair touched down in the middle of Ponyville, several costumed ponies watching.

FLuttershy grinned at the pink pony as she now stood at her side. “Now we need a costume for you!”

“No.” Pinkamena refused. “I’m not a filly, Nightmare Night has nothing to do with me.”

“But everypony loves Nightmare Night, young AND old!” Fluttershy exclaimed. “You can’t ever be too old for Nightmare Night!”

“well I am.” Pinkamena grumbled and turned away in a huff. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a long walk home to attend to.”

Suddenly, however, there was a flash of lightning, everypony looking up to see a dark chariot pulled by strange looking, bat-like ponies flying through the air. As the chariot and its steeds flew down to the ground, everypony could see the passenger of the vehicle, a dark winged unicorn mare, surveying the town with a serious gaze.

“It’s Nightmare Moon!” Silver Spoon screamed from nearby. “She’s come to devour us whole and destroy our town!”

Soon everypony began to panic save for Pinkamena and a handful of other ponies, Fluttershy joining in the screaming and panicing, eyes wide with fear.

“Why are you screaming too?” PInkamena asked the Pegasus. “You know she’s harmless.”

Fluttershy giggled, immediately dropping her fearful facade and replacing it with her usual cheer. “I just thought it would be fun to be scared too!”

“You’re insane.” PInkamena said.

“Everypony calm down!” The voice of Mayor Filthy Rich filled the town, amplified by a megaphone. Everypony stopped and turned at the scolding tone in the stallion’s voice, the mayor walking up to stand by Princess Luna. “The Princess is an honoured guest and I will not have everypony not only ruining a royal visit but a national holiday due to some ridiculous antics!”

“But it’s Nightmare Moon!” Somepony cried out. “On Nightmare Night she tries to eat ponies and you have to give her candy in exchange!”

“that doesn’t even make any sense!” Mayor Rich retorted in exasperation. “This is NOT Nightmare Moon, this is Princess Luna! I have spoken with her and she is an intelligent, lovely, NON-CANNIBALLISTIC mare, and I will not have everypony OFFEND her due to some old folk legends of dubious origin!” He blinked as a purple hoof lowered his megaphone and he looked at the princess in question.

“It’s quite alright.” Luna said with a guilty expression. “I have made some...no, MANY mistakes in the past; it’s perfectly obvious I’m only getting in the way of festivities...I should probably go and let everypony enjoy their holiday.”

“Don’t say that!”

This time it was the princess’ turn to blink in surprise as a pair of yellow hooves wrapped around her neck, Fluttershy pressing her face uncomfortably close to Luna’s with a serious expression. “Nightmare Night is supposed to be a fun holiday for everypony to enjoy! I thought being scared would be fun, but it only made you sad! You GOTTA stay and have some fun though, it’s your first Nightmare Night!”

“Um...thank you...yellow Pegasus....” Luna said, eyes soon narrowing in recognition. “Wait...were you not one of the ponies who cause havoc at the Grand Galloping Gala?”

In the blink of an eye a pair of glasses with a goofy nose and a fake moustache covered the pegasus’ muzzle. “I have no idea what you’re talking about! Now come on Princess, we should go enjoy some Nightmare Night spooks!”

“I...I do suppose I DID come all this way...” Luna muttered. “Very well...I shall try to experience this holiday for myself, after all.”

“Yay!” Fluttershy exclaimed happily. “You and Pinkie are gonna have so much fun!”

“Whoopie.” PInkamena grumbled.

----------------

Scootaloo looked around. She didn’t remember wandering into the forest, and certainly wouldn’t dream of it after her encounter with The Beast. She whimpered fearfully as even the trees were smothered in darkness.

Then she saw Nightmare Moon appear before her, fanged mouth opened wide to devour her whole. The filly screamed and ran, little realising the headless pony of shadows following after her into the town.

----------------------

Fluttershy laid each of her wings over the shoulders of Princess Luna and PInkamena, completely forgetting any rules of etiquette or personal space, leading the pair into a part of town filled with games and treat stalls.

Luna frowned in contemplation. “I noticed all the ponies are wearing costumes, why is that?”

Suddenly a purple dragon popped out in front of the trio, dressed in a pink dress for some odd reason. “Well that’s a very interesting story!”

Luna gasped. “Dragon!” she reared back, horn glowing. “Even with your defences, my magic will cause you some irritation! Worry not, townsfolk, I shall protect you!”

Fluttershy laughed. “Oh Princess don’t be silly, Spike’s a nice dragon! He helps Rainbow Dash at the Library!”

Luna blushed as she settled back onto her hooves. “Oh. My apologies. In my defence, dragons were very troublesome a thousand years ago, and my sister really should have mentioned that somepony managed to...I don’t want to offend, but is domesticate the right word here?”

“No offence taken, just think of me like a pony who walks on two legs and is cold blooded.” Spike chuckled. “Trust me, quite a few ponies were surprised to see me too.”

“what’s with the outfit?” Pinkamena asked with a raised brow.

The dragon sighed in annoyance. “Rainbow thought it would be funny.”

“That’s odd of her.” PInkamena noted.

“Ehhh she occasionally likes to pull pranks sometimes, usually during Nightmare Night and Pranking Day.” Spike shook his head. “Anyway! The Princess was curious about costumes right?”

Luna nodded. “Well it’s just so many ponies are wearing such odd outfits I figured it was part of the holiday...”

“You’d be right!” Spike smiled, eyes shining with glee as he began to exposit. “The tradition began in the heyday of Nightmare Night’s conception, where in order to protect themselves in case Nightmare Moon tried to devour them, ponies would wear disguises to frighten her away.”

“This holiday seems to be about Nightmare Moon eating ponies...” Luna noted with a guilty expression.

Spike nodded, frowning back at her. “Yeah well...over time, stories get twisted around and mixed up, and I guess at some point Nightmare Moon’s villainy was exaggerated which in turn lead to traditions being enforced for protection, which in turn lead to said traditions being condensed into a single day that altered said traditions into more of a form of entertainment and celebration coinciding with the end of fall.” Spike gave her a reassuring smile. “But nopony genuinely believes those stories now, and nopony believes you’re Nightmare Moon.”

“Some probably do.” Pinkamena noted. “It’s simply probability.”

Spike gave the earth mare a baleful glare, before turning back to Luna. “Hey don’t listen to her, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about!”

“But I do.” Pinkamena added once more. “Statistically speaking, even some ponies didn’t believe in the stories about Nightmare Moon or considered Princess Luna as being the same mare, the opposite holds true for a fair many, especially considering Nightmare Moon was found to be very real not that long ago, so ponies will naturally start looking for the old stories and legends for guidance.”

Fluttershy chuckled nervously and hurriedly started pushing Luna forward. “Hey let’s go check out this stall! They have dolls you can win as a prize! And the game looks fun too!”

Spike gave PInkamena a glare. “She obviously doesn’t feel good about Nightmare Moon, why did you have to say that!? Now she’s probably going to be gloomy!”

Pinkamena gazed coolly back. “Her feelings don’t matter. I simply stated the truth, and pretending that what I said isn’t accurate is a disservice too. Ponies need to face the truth, and she needs to realise that everypony isn’t gonna just act like she’s their best friend if nopony mentions when she was possessed.”

“Still, there’s such a thing as tact and a time and place!”

Pinkamena rolled her eyes and turned to leave, slapping the dragon with her tail irritably, the drake barely reacting as he grumbled at her.

“Hey Pinkamena!”

PInkamena turned to see Rainbow Dash trot over to her, the blue Pegasus wearing a witch costume.

“Little on the nose.” The earth mare stated.

“Well it was either that or a star swirl the bearded costume and I’m not into that whole ‘crossplay’ thing.”

“Could’ve fooled me.” Pinkamena gestured to Spike, who was going off to see how Luna and Fluttershy were doing.

“Oh that’s just cause it was funny and cute.” Rainbow Dash’s eyes widened as she saw the Princess attempting to win a prize at some game stall. “Is that...?”

“I assume she wanted to reacquaint herself with the common folk on a special day, and decided to check out the holiday ostensibly based on her, or at least something that she was part of once.”

“Is that why I saw a filly running screaming about Nightmare Moon?” Rainbow frowned.

“Probably.”

“Surely everypony knows that she isn’t Nightmare Moon? They don’t even look alike...”

“Cutie mark, horns, wings; it’s not hard to put two and two together, plus its dark out, and she made a pretty grand entrance.” Pinkamena said glibly. “She probably thinks she will simply be able to get over it if she just talks to ponies.”

“Well that’s true, ponies will be able to see the real her that way.” Rainbow smiled with a nod, frowning when she saw her friend shake her head.

“It’s not that easy or simple. The truth is it will take time and effort, both from her and from ponies needing to accept her. The fact she chose a bad time to go in public won’t help matters.”

“Are you worried about her?” Rainbow chuckled. “She IS a Princess you know, she can handle herself.”

“I don’t care about her, Princess or not, I’m just stating the facts cause everypony’s too ‘tactful’ to just straight up admit the truth. And being a Princess doesn’t mean she’s somehow psychologically stronger, you didn’t see her explode in anger at the tail end of the gala.”

Rainbow nodded slowly. “Yeah...you have a point. I’ll go help, make sure everypony knows she’s good.”

“What will you do if it doesn’t work?”

Rainbow glared. “Who says it won’t?”

“You and the rest are too optimistic.” Pinkamena said. “That’s why I don’t talk to you, I am a realist.”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and trotted forward, waving in greeting at the visiting Princess.

And then came the screams as shadows devoured the town.

----------------------

Pinkamena looked around herself, frowning. She was standing in darkness, trees standing around her. The trees had scary faces.

She ignored the stupid things and trotted off.

Ahead she saw Rarity cowering in fear as she stood on a rock, a dozen pretty Applejacks attempting to get her to wear several ridiculously girly, frilly, pink dresses. Pinkamena sighed in annoyance and continued onwards.

She heard screams and shouts ahead of her and she trotted closer, brow raised in curiosity.

There she saw several ponies, mostly foals, throwing candy in a panic at a massive, sneering Nightmare Moon, the monstrous being almost as big as an Ursa Minor.

“Take our candy!” Silver Spoon screamed. “Take all of it! Just don’t eat us!”

“Please!” a yellow, green maned Pegasus cried out. “I have a husband and children and a cat and a toilet!”

“FOOOLS!” Nightmare Moon moaned spookily. “I am the Night! You cannot escape me! I shall rule Equestria forever, and I shall feed on you for all eternity!” She cackled madly, the assorted ponies whimpering and cringing in fear.

“That’s inaccurate.” PInkamena noted dully. “Apart from the hammy speech.”

The pink pony turned and saw Princess Luna trapped in a cage of darkness, which was hard to really see as everything else was already entrenched in darkness and the earth pony couldn’t help but sigh at the redundancy. At least make cage out of something reliable like steel. Nevertheless, Pinkamena trotted closer.

Princess Luna gazed in horror at Nightmare Moon, unable to look away as she tormented her subjects, the ponies she vowed to protect.

“That isn’t you.”

Luna blinked, broken out of her trance somewhat as she turned to Pinkamena. “W-what?”

“You were possessed. You had no control over your actions.”

“I still thought those things. Those words came out my mouth.”

“Yes and I suppose you’re the only pony who said harsh things while angry.” Pinkamena rolled her eyes. “It’s not like you did that much.”
“Are you crazy!?” Luna’s eyes widened. “I tried to depose my sister, I tried to harm my own subjects!”

“That was a thousand years ago, the only one who remembers all that is you.”

“I created night eternal, threatening to freeze our world in the process!”

“Okay one, you didn’t think about that part, and two you only caused ‘night eternal’ for about a couple hours, three at most.”

“it shouldn’t have happened at all!”

“So what, you’re just gonna wallow in guilt over what could have happened?” Pinkamena glared. “Face it, you’re a celestia damned coward who would rather blame herself than actually take account for what she actually did.”

“How dare you!?” Luna exclaimed angrily. “Do you realise who you’re talking to!?”

“You’ve been locked up on the moon for a thousand years, possessed by something that at most made you unable to think beyond your jealousy and anger, YOU are nothing.” Pinkamena gestured over at the massive spectre of Nightmare Moon. “And THAT isn’t you. What it IS, is some fake trying to scare everypony. It’s not attacking or anything. All that thing is, is fear and bluster, just a hollow thing. Are you THAT scared of some symbol of your past that you would rather sit and watch rather than DO YOUR JOB and protect the ponies who love your night!?”

Luna looked down. “Nopony likes my night...they’d rather sleep in their homes, or at worst be afraid of creatures that hide in it...”

“Ponies need sleep. And fear is a natural response. However, many ponies love your night, like to stay up at all hours having fun, or gazing at the stars in the sky, or even do frivolous holidays like this one. Is it fair for you to not show them that your night is any different? To let a monster, a hollow fear take it all away?”

Luna stared at the pony, eyes wide, frowning determinedly as she got up, blasting her cage apart with a blast of magic from her horn. “You’re right, I’ve been an utter fool. Even if they DO fear me, even if I DO deserve it, I shall not allow ANYPONY to harm my subjects.” The princess trotted forward, horn glowing as she glared at the facsimile of Nightmare Moon before her. “CEASE YOUR BELLOWING, PHANTOM!”

The fearful ponies gasped and looked up, seeing the Princess march forwards.

“I am Princess Luna, daughter of Knight-Commander Pansy and Queen Platinum, older sister of Princess Celestia, Princess of the Night and Co-Ruler of Equestria, and I WILL NOT abide you harming the ponies under my protection IN ANY WAY!”

Nightmare Moon snarled in anger, waving her hooves threateningly. “You are nothing! I am superior to you in every way! How else do you explain how EASILY I commanded your body and mind to help me create an eternal night!? You are just a mare scared of being forgotten!”

“No.” Luna glared. “I do not fear my ponies, only myself, and that is a fear that will command me no longer!”

Nightmare Moon roared and charged at Luna, the Princess simply standing resolutely...and the monster passed through her, exploded into shadows before vanishing entirely.

“Told you.” Pinkamena stated. “Hollow.”

Suddenly monsters of various shapes, sizes, variety and intimidation rose up, roaring and screeching.

“Behind me, my ponies!” Luna called. “I will protect all of you, even if it means my life!”

“Don’t gotta tell me twice!” Silver Spoon exclaimed, running behind Luna, several ponies following her.

“Oh wow!” Fluttershy cried out, flying from above to bounce on several monsters heads, hooves raised high above her head. “This is the best Nightmare Night ever!”

Pinkamena rolled her eyes at this tomfoolery, looking around herself as trees surrounded her, words appearing on the bark one after the other, forming a message.

I am Fear
I am the darkness
Not of the night, but of the hidden
What you dare not imagine
I am Fear
And I shall be whole
Everypony fears something
What do you fear?

“Nothing you can conjure.” Pinkamena stated. “It’s not real. It’s all just smoke and mirrors.”

The trees changed, becoming various shapes: her father, her mother, her sisters, fluttershy.

“I don’t fear them, I dislike them.”

Herself, wearing a ridiculous grin and sporting poofy pink mane and tail with balloons for a cutie mark.

Pinkamena flinched, but that was all. “Not real. I can’t be afraid of falsehood.”

“Pinkie!”

Fluttershy dived in to hug the fake Pinkamena, only for it to explode in her grip, leaving the Pegasus with a perplexed face.

The darkness shimmered and wavered, slowly shrinking and diminishing, revealing the buildings of ponyville, shrinking further as Luna marched to stand with Pinkamena and Fluttershy, until the darkness now had shape.

Before the trio stood a headless, black pony, its flank bare.

“Really?” Pinkamena raised a brow. “The Headless Horse? We were being threatened by a literal urban legend?”

The Headless Horse stood on its hooves, possibly glaring at the three ponies before it, it was hard to tell what with it lacking a head and facial features of any sort. Shadows moved about on the ground before it, shaping words.

I am beyond your understanding
I am but a small part of a greater whole
We shall join together, even without the strength your fear would give me
You cannot conquer fear
You cannot escape it
Just as you cannot escape me

“Girls!”

PInkamena and Fluttershy looked up as Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle all ran over, wearing their Elements as Rainbow Dash tossed Pinkamena and Fluttershy their own Elements of Harmony.

“No need.” Pinkamena stated as Luna nodded, charging her horn.

“Begone from this place, monster, and never darken our doorstep again!”

A massive blast of magic charged forth, shattering the Headless Horse to pieces and pushing what remained into the distance.

As the magic dissipated, everyone stood, gazing at the spot where a monster of tales once stood. The silence was soon finally broken.

“That was amazingggg!” Diamond Tiara shouted out. “The monster was all like ‘you can’t win’ but the Princess all like ‘nope’ and then she just BLASTED HIM TO BITS!”

“That was pretty cool...” Babs Seed admitted, getting a disapproving slap from Silver Spoon. “What!? It was though!”

Cup Cake trotted over, smiling warmly. “Princess, I’m sure I speak for everypony when I say we’re really grateful for saving us....and after the way so many of us just avoided you or offended you so harshly...”

There were murmers and nods from various ponies in the crowd.

Luna shook her head. “Think nothing of it, I was simply doing my duty to my citizens. Anypony would have done the same.” She began to turn and walk off. “I should return to my castle, I have done enough to interrupt your festivities.”

“Now Ah fer one won’t take no fer an answer!” a red mare trotted over, grabbing the Princess’ hoof. “Ya jus’ gotta try some of the games everypony spent so ahrd workin’ on, not to mention the costume competition comin’ up in a couple hours, and Mrs Cake and her wife worked so hard on some cakes ya gotta try...”

The one-sided conversation drifted off as Luna was led away, the assorted ponies following after to continue their holiday.

Rainbow Dash blinked. “Well that happened.”

“Yep!” Fluttershy beamed.

“I’m going home.” Pinkamena turned and ran off before anypony could say anything.

“Did Ah miss something?” Applejack pondered, wearing a Mysterious Mare D-Well costume...as was Rarity.

“Let’s just go have some fun while the night’s young.” Rainbow said with a sigh and a wry smile.

-------------

The Headless Horse reformed itself, trotting out of the forest and towards the mountains, drawn to something.

Sunset Shimmer stood, gazing at the pony-like monster. “Rejoin with him. Become whole.”

The Headless Horse nodded, somehow, trotting forward and stepping onto Sunset Shimmer’s shadow, sinking into it like quicksand, eventually disappearing into the shadow completely.

The shadow grinned a yellow toothed smile

Author's Note:

Sorry if it’s late, you know the drill.

I wanted to put up the season two opener first, but Halloween was pressing down so I had to get this up, even if it was a day or so late.

Hope you all liked it, and please comment!

Comments ( 4 )

Actually, it was JUST in time. :-D Anyway, thanks very much for sharing this one shot. Once again, great job on the exchanges, emotional content, (short) action and future story set-up in all the right places. I'm glad Luna got the chance to show her stuff close to the end and DIDN'T get Worfed like Celestia did against Chrysalis. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of your work as soon as time and inspiration will allow.

7686008 keep in mind though that the Headless Horse was a mere fragment of a larger threat and thus much weaker than the true being he was spawned from.

Knew the parody song xD its a parody of This Is Halloween right

9340303
correct XD

also super glad you like this AU so far

Login or register to comment