• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 4,994 Views, 43 Comments

Spike's Girl Trouble - FelixDawn



This is a Sparity, AppleSpike and RainbowSpike fic

  • ...
144
 43
 4,994

The Contest

Celestia's sun shined down upon Ponyville it was a warm and pleasant day for all the ponies that were out.


One purple dragon was a bit uneasy was walking in circle around the library, Spike who was give advice by Princess Cadence that day before to choose wish pony he like most.


"Okay according to Cadence I have to choose wish pony I like the most... But if I choose one of them the other two they going to kill me... Never thought this would be more harder for me...!" Spike said rubbing he head.


Then Spike hears that someone knocks at the door, Who's there?" Asked Spike as he just stop walking in circle and walk to the door and open it.


After open the library door Spike noticed the beautiful mare Rarity standing in the library doorway.


"Well hello Spike... aren't you going to invite me in?" Rarity asked with an innocent look.


"Oh uh... make yourself at home!" Spike said as he got this dazed look off his face.


"Thank you I will!" Rarity said as she entered to the clean and big library, "So... where's Twilight?" She asked as she walked towards the baby dragon.


"She reading book outside like she always do!" Spike respond.


"So how's Peewee doing?" Rarity asked as she sat down on Spike side.


"Fluttershy is taking care of him!" Spike said as he walked towards one of the book that was on the floor pick up and put it in it place before return to Rarity.


"So no one else is around with you?" Rarity asked.


"Nope... no one but the two of us!" Spike said as he walk beside Rarity.


"Oh Spike just think you and me... Alone together I've been waiting for this moment since the very first time we met... Now it's finally here!" Rarity said as she was beaming with happiness.


"Oh... so that's why you're here?" Spike asked as he rolled his eyes.


"What's so bad about that?" Rarity asked as the smile was wiped off her face.


"Nothing... nothing at all!" Spike said as he gave Rarity a awkward smiled.


"Oh Spike I knew you felt the same way!" Rarity said as she hugged the baby dragon, "So Spike does this mean your going to kiss me?" She said as she puckered up her lips hoping to receive a kiss from the baby dragon, Spike.


Just as Spike went to meet Rarity lips, Rainbow Dash walked with a smile on her face.


"Hey Twi could you...!" Rainbow Dash started as she looked to see Spike reaching over Rarity kiss.


Spike and Rarity then looked up as they found Rainbow Dash standing there mouth wide open.


"Rainbow... it's not what you think...!" Spike started to explain.


"No... it is you and Rarity want to make out each other!" Rainbow Dash said bursting into tears.


Rarity got up from the floor and walked over to the blue pegasus, "I'm sorry darling... I didn't know that this would offend you!"


"Offend me?" Rainbow Dash said as she looked into Rarity's eyes, "You think this offends me? No it disgusts me!"


"What? You're the one who barged in on us when we were trying to get it on!" Rarity yelled into the blue pegasus face.


"Oh... I see now well it's too bad for you because I knew Spike first so therefore he's mine!" Rainbow Dash yelled back.


"Oh yeah?" Rarity argued and slapped Rainbow Dash cheeks.


"Why you little bi...!" Rainbow Dash jump over Rarity.


Both Rainbow Dash and Rarity started clawing at each other the hoofs.


With not a amused expression Spike just stood there watching the two mare fight he then noticed Applejack enter into the library.


Applejack looked at the two mare fighting who had no idea she was there and walked towards Spike.


"I brought the pie that Twilight ask!" Applejack said as she brushed her hoofs through Spike's green spine.


"Uh... thanks I really appreciate it!" Spike said as Rarity and Rainbow Dash were still fighting.


"So... uh... it looks like you got your hands full... You must be under a lot of stress!" Applejack said with a pitied look.


"Well not really... just every day stuff!" Spike said as he shrugged his shoulders and put the pie on the library table.


"Oh but sugar you look like your under a lot of stress!" Applejack said as she grabbed Spike's shoulders and pulled him closer to her.


Rainbow Dash and Rarity both in the middle of pulling each others out noticed, Applejack as she was trying to get it on with Spike.


"What are you think you're doing Applejack?" Rainbow Dash questioned her.


"Nothing... just trying to show Spike my love towards him!" Applejack said as she was still holding Spike's shoulders.


"Hey... I was here first!" Rarity yelled as she turned her anger towards Applejack.


"So?... that doesn't mean that Spike belong to you!" Applejack said as she reached for Spike lips.


"She wants to get Spike before me!" Rainbow Dash cried.


"Hey Applejack no matter how hard you try I can love his world ten times more then you'll ever be able to!" Rarity yelled.


Applejack backed off from Spike.


"Hey Applejack I can love his world ten times better..!" Rainbow Dash mumbled as she was mocking Rarity.


"Why you b....!" Rarity screamed as she tackled Rainbow Dash follow be Applejack.


Spike still just stood there and watched the girls fight.


A minute later Fluttershy walks to the library and see the door open she then notices Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash fighting and she walks right back out.


Rarity use her magic to stay away for the fight and use her magic to lift Spike and run to the door.


"Oh no you not!" Rainbow Dash and Applejack cried as they yanked to Rarity.


The whole fight started up again as Spike is tried to escape the claws of the three mares.


A blast of light came into the room and Twilight Sparkle was standing in the middle of the room she use her magic to rise Spike to the air, "Alright, everypony calm down!" She yelled as the three mare stopped clawing at each other.


"What is the cause of this fight?" Twilight asked as she looked at the three mare standing there looking at her.


"I was going to visit my Spikey-Wikey and THESE two tried to stealing for me!" Rarity said with a pout.


"Did not!" Rainbow Dash and Applejack cried.


"Silence!" Twilight yelled, "There is only one way to settle this argument. Everypony meet at where The Running of the Leaves took place in half an hour... If your not there, you have no chance to have Spike!" She said as all the girls agreed.


"Okay, I'm assuming that you all know why we're here...!" Twilight started.


"For the competition of course!" Applejack quick answer to Twilight.


"Hey Applejack if I were you I wouldn't worry about it.. I mean now you have a chance of making it to the second round!" Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.


"Oh I show you now how to be in second round!" Applejack screamed through her teeth in anger.


"Will you two ever stop?" Twilight said getting the farm and the pegasus pony attention, "Now, there will be eight rounds and the pony who have more points to the last round then Spike will make his final decision... Understood?"


Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack nodded their heads in agreement.


"Alright here is a list of the rounds and their descriptions!" Twilight said as she passed a scroll to them.


[Contest List]


Round 1: Dinner at my house... All you know that saying the way to a stallion or a dragon's heart is through his stomach? Well we're going to test that theory. You are to prepare a dinner for you and Spike to share. You will expect him at you house at 7:00 pm and you will have until 10:00pm.


Round 2: Alone with Your Lover is to meet Spike at 7:30 pm here everypony will get half an hour alone with Spike. You are only allowed to wear a beautiful dress. The night will conclude at midnight.


Round 3: The Museum we all know what you're thinking. The museum boring wrong, here Spike will be able to see which girls can and can't make a boring situation fun.


Round 4: Lunch here each girl will take Spike out for lunch at the restaurant of he choice. You will have from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Here Spike will see who he with socially.


Round 5: Pools here each the girl will take Spike out to the lake and hot tubs. The lake is for day time and the hot tubs will be in the night time at 11:00 pm and end at 1:00 am for both lake and hot tubs.


Round 6: Movie night you going to take Spike to see any he favorite movie. The night will start at 9:00 and go until the movie end.


Round 7: Gem Hunter all you going to find the perfect gem for Spike, all you know how much Spike love gem. The contest will begin at 7:00pm and end at 10:00 pm.


Round 8: Is the last one here Spike will make his final decision of who he likes to be around socially. You will meet Spike at 6:00 am in the library when I going to see who have more points.


[Contest List End]


"Each of you will compete in these contest per day that mean one pony for contest per day. Rarity you be the first one you going to participate in seven contest with Spike, then is Rainbow Dash the same with you and then is Applejack!" Twilight said.


"The last one the three of you going to be in my library and Spike is going to be there checking the points the winner is going to have Spike... Understood?" Twilight finish.


Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity nodded their heads in agreement but this time with hope in their eyes.


"Very well you are dismisses!" Twilight said.

Comments ( 20 )

I only wish I could write a story as objectively amazing as this.

It's like a dating show!

Hell man i see. Why have the Milk when you can Have the Cow!

it so bad it's good

i hope somebody makes a machinemachina movie based on this

Riz

849730

More please ?? :pinkiesmile:

this is good book to read :rainbowlaugh:

Three way! All the wins!!!! Keep up the awesome work Felix.

When will you make another Chapter. I really enjoy this story. :moustache:

I find this an interesting read, I love that Twilight turns it into a competition. Lucky or unlucky for Spike? :ajsmug::rainbowkiss::raritywink:

Comment posted by DAMN HAMSTER deleted Sep 24th, 2014

1033169
Time to find a new hobby, methinks.

849922
It's what we all strive for. Oh, that and a good grasp of sarcasm, of course.

Please for the love of grammar, FIX YOUR WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiecrazy:

A minute later Fluttershy walks to the library and see the door open she then notices Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash fighting and she walks right back out.

me in that situation

Upon seeing the thumbnail I initially thought okay this is an Apple Spike x Spike Dash fanfic but no the author had to do me one better and put spikes fantasized Romance Sparity into the mix as well basically turning this love triangle that the thumbnail appears to promote into a freaking love Square. Also I know it's incomplete and I'm sorry if this predicts the planned ending but I think Spike should choose himself because who will win we're talking about a freaking human being here spike is not a prize to be won like a trophy in a tennis match!

Login or register to comment